Career Education in Australia: Vocational training Australia-wide, Professional development courses in NSW, Sales training in QLD, Marketing, Customer services courses in Victoria, Business skills, Project, time management certificate programs in WA, SA, Computer training nationwide
Paramount Training & Development: Based in Perth, Western Australia, Paramount Training & Development provides business and individual training Australia-wide for airline companies, retail stores, office managers, public relations, media, hospitality, building material suppliers, motor vehicle dealers, telecommunication leaders, mining organisations, transportation, government departments plus many more.
Paramount Training and Development provide a wealth of knowledge for increasing potential within people. Our trainers are members of the Customer Service Institute of Australia (CSIA) and The International Customer Service Association (ICSA).
We cater for all ages with new and interesting methods to impress those with different attention spans. By using Visual, Auditory and Kinaesthetic training materials we can keep everyone awake and ready for action. We customise our courses to suit your industry and company to help your employees learn and use more.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-06-19 were from:
Butuan City, Philippines;
KUALA LUMPURE, Malaysia;
Witbank, South Africa;
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia;
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia;
kuala lumpur, Malaysia;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Edith Cowan College (ECC) is the on-campus pathway provider to Edith Cowan University. Situated on the ECU Mt Lawley and Joondalup campuses in Western Australia. ECC offers diploma pathway programs in Commerce, Computing / IT, Communications and Creative Industries, Hotel Management Heath Studies and Engineering Studies. Deciding on your preferred course of study and type of institution is an exciting challenge.
ECC is the founding college of Navitas, a public company listed on the Australian Stock Exchange and the largest group of Higher Education colleges in Australia, with colleges in most state capitals plus sister colleges in London, Africa and Canada. Since 1994 ECC and Edith Cowan University have worked together to provide the leading pathway programs in Australia.
With approximately 900 students and over 8000 graduates ECC is a popular choice for both Australian and International students, providing an alternative entry to university studies and a pathway into the second year of a Bachelor degree at Edith Cowan University.
• Diploma of Commerce
• Diploma of Science (Computing / IT)
• Diploma of Communications and Creative Industries
• Diploma of Hotel Management
• Diploma of Science (Health Studies)
• Diploma of Science (Engineering Studies)
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in Business
• Post-Graduate Qualifying Program (PQP) in IT
Professional Development Programs & Computer Training Courses:
- Leadership Training Programs
- Management Training
- Team Building Workshops
- Business Skills
- Communication Courses
- Personal Development
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Courses (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access..)
- Adobe Training Programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator..)
William Blue College of Hospitality Management, Sydney
Courses / Programs
William Blue College of Hospitality Management in North Sydney, NSW, Australia provides a professional, vibrant and fun environment where you can learn about all aspects of management for the hospitality industry. Industry demand led to the development of the William Blue International Hotel Management School in 1990 and today, the William Blue College of Hospitality Management offers programs in both the vocational and higher education sectors. You can study on-campus or online.
We enjoy an excellent reputation within the hospitality and tourism industry for delivering quality courses and producing exceptional graduates who are work ready. William Blue has considerable experience in Higher Education. In 2004, we established a partnership to deliver the final year of the La Trobe Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) awarded by La Trobe University. We also offer our own Bachelor of Business Degree courses with specialisations in Hospitality Management, Tourism Management and Event Management.
- Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Event Management) Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business Degree Course
- Bachelor of Business (Tourism and Hospitality) Degree Course
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Hotel Management Pathway)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Commercial Cookery Pathway)
- Advanced Diploma of Hospitality (Event Management Pathway)
Paramount College of Natural Medicine has evolved from a passion to nurture the development of complementary health practitioners who are truly capable of managing health solutions for today’s world. This is our commitment to you in natural health education, as it has been our philosophy within our business for the past nine years. Our desire to provide a quality education is Paramount!
• Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy
• Advanced Diploma of Nutritional Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Western Herbal Medicine
• Advanced Diploma of Homoeopathy
• Diploma of Remedial Massage
• Certificate IV in Massage Therapy Practice
• Certificate IV in Aromatherapy
The KPI Institute - Worldwide Performance Excellence Solutions
Courses / Programs
The KPI Institute is a research institute specialized in business performance. We provide a wide range of business-related Certification Programs, offered face-to-face in Melbourne, Victoria or online via e-learning.
Insights are disseminated through a variety of publications, subscriptions services and through a knowledge platform available to registered members.
Support in deploying these insights in practice is offered globally through training and advisory services.
The KPI Institute has already certified professionals from more than 100 cities, in over 50 countries, across 6 continents.
The KPI Institute is considered today the global authority on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) research and education. It developed the first KPI Management Framework and operates smartKPIs website, the result of the research program dedicated to documenting and cataloguing how KPIs are used in practice, an online portal containing the largest collection of documented KPI examples.
Face-to-face and online study options:
- KPI Professional & Practitioner
- Strategy & Business Planning Professional
- Performance Management Professional
- Employee Performance Management Professional
- Data Analysis Professional
- Data Visualization Professional
- Balanced Scorecard Management System Professional
- Benchmarking Professional
- Supplier Performance Professional
- Customer Service Performance Professional
- Personal Performance Professional
- Performance Audit Professional and Practitioner
KAL Multimedia Training is a Registered Training Organisation in Brunswick, 6 km north from Melbourne's central business district, Victoria. We deliver a range of Nationally Recognised Training Courses that lead to the issue of certificate and diploma qualifications under the Australian Qualifications Framework. KAL Multimedia Training has a reputation for delivering quality educational programs and services to a diverse range of clients.
Our organization caters for the one to one and small group training situations, to large seminar conferences on Multimedia, Information Technology and Work Based Training. KAL's teaching staff are recognised as experts in their area and are skilled in Competency Based Training techniques. They deliver the courses with empathy and understanding of the needs of people from many diverse and disadvantaged backgrounds, as well as for a variety of corporate industries needs.
Certificate / Diploma Courses:
- Multimedia Courses
- Screen Courses
- Childcare Courses
- IT Courses
- Business Courses
- Short Courses
- Training & Assessment (TAA) Courses
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Traineeship Program
Please see the Programs Page for a full list of courses.