Medical schools in Baltimore, MD: CNA classes, certified nursing assistant certification, geriatric nurse aide training. Pharmacy technician program, allied health career training in East Baltimore for women.
The Caroline Center, Baltimore: Since we opened our doors in 1996, more than 1500 women have taken part in The Caroline Center’s award-winning job skills training programs. We are a non-profit education and training facility for unemployed and under-employed women in Baltimore. We provide free job skills training with our Certified / Geriatric Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program, as well as our Pharmacy Technician Program. Conveniently located just off East Madison Street in North-east Baltimore, we also offer other services including employment readiness, career support services, and GED tutoring.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Job Skills & Career Training for Unemployed & Under-employed Women: Certified / Geriatric Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program ; Pharmacy Technician Program; Employment readiness; Career support services; GED tutoring; Small classes; Individual instruction; Computer training; Workshops & lectures; Field trips; Internships; One-on-one counseling; Group counseling.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Von Lee International School of Aesthetics, Baltimore area
Courses / Programs
Located in Pikesville MD, less than 20 minutes drive from downtown Baltimore, Von Lee International School of Aesthetics provides a range of esthetics and makeup artistry programs for beginners and beauty industry professionals.
Based on an innovative teaching curriculum and state-of-the-art techniques from all over the world, our comprehensive programs aim to teach you the latest methods in skin care, beauty and make-up. Our courses are taught through a combination of intensive theory-based classes and hands-on clinical training.
With more than 30 years of experience in training professionals in Skin Care and Make-up Artistry, Von Lee International School of Aesthetics is the first licensed school in the US devoted exclusively to esthetics. Renowned worldwide for our high standards and prestigious reputation, we remain at the forefront of esthetics education in the beauty industry.
Conveniently situated one mile from the Old Court Subway Station, our school is on the MTA bus line, with stops for the M2 and M9 buses directly in front of our facilities. We are also easily accessible by car - driving south for approximately 2.5 miles from Exit 20 of the Baltimore Beltway (695) will bring you to our front door. You will find a large parking lot directly to the rear of our school.
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Maryland from the comfort of your own home or workplace with online classes from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• Based in MA, we provide two comprehensive 3-hour web-based sunless spray tan training courses for beginner to advanced level beauty professionals in Baltimore, Silver Spring, Frederick, or throughout Maryland and nationwide.
• Earn full spray tan certification with the world's first spray tan training academy! Graduates receive a Spray Tan Certificate on successful completion of your course.
• In addition to our online courses, Aviva provides in-class spray tan training in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, NYC, Indianapolis IN, Chicago IL and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can study worry-free.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "The training has given me the tools to become an expert in spray tanning and feel confident in the service I am providing." • T’Ann
Located in Gaithersburg MD (only 30 minutes drive from Washington DC), The Aesthetics Institute of Cosmetology is a Maryland-licensed private career school that provides makeup artistry, cosmetology, esthetician and nail technician programs. Established in 1985, we offer day and evening classes for your convenience. Financial aid may be available to those who qualify.
Our mission is to train and develop students to a high standard, and prepare them for entry level positions and careers in the beauty industry. Our programs combine theoretical and practical training, equipping students with the basic skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their chosen field. Our programs also prepare them for the State Licensing Examination.
Easily accessible by car and public bus services, our school is situated in the Lakeforest Mall near the intersection of Frederick Road (Route 355) and Montgomery Village Avenue. There is plentiful free parking. Providing a professional workplace for our students, our school occupies about 3,350 square feet of modern facility.
Based in Scranton with satellite campuses across Lackawanna County PA, Lackawanna College provides a wide range of allied health certificate programs that cover a variety of healthcare fields including Nursing, Paramedic Training, Elder Care and more. Designed with thoughtful curricula that are flexible, original, relevant and applicable, our programs give you everything you need to kick-start a rewarding career in the healthcare industry. The programs are run by the Continuing Education Department of Lackawanna College, which is located out of the Healey Academic Center in central Scranton.
The Department seeks to offer variety in its healthcare programs to be able to address both the individual’s and organizations personal or professional needs. In addition, our goal is to aid the student in obtaining the skill sets necessary to compete and succeed in today’s medical markets and to become an overall well rounded citizen who can go forward and contribute back to the community. The healthcare industry is the perfect career path for this.
Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore
Courses / Programs
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health (part of Johns Hopkins University) located in Baltimore, Maryland, is the oldest and largest public health training facility in the world. We offer undergraduate & graduate degree programs; continuing education & distance education programs in various areas of public health that include Health Administration, Health Science, Maternal & Child Health and more.
Since 1916, the Bloomberg School has been educating public health leaders to protect health and save lives, millions at a time. Today’s students choose among nine different accredited graduate degrees plus additional programs that offer opportunities for continued education and online learning.
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health is dedicated to the education of a diverse group of research scientists and public health professionals, a process inseparably linked to the discovery and application of new knowledge, and through these activities, to the improvement of health and prevention of disease and disability around the world.
The Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health has received full accreditation from the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH).
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Health Administration (MHA)
- Master of Health Science (MHS)
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science in Public Health (MSPH)
- Master of Science (ScM)
- Master in Public Policy (MPP)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
- Doctor of Public Health (DrPH)
- Doctor of Science (ScD)
Non-degree Certificate Programs, Combined Programs, Online
Programs, and more...
Established in 1947, Baltimore City Community College (BCCC) is a state-sponsored, comprehensive, degree-granting community college. We offer a wide range of undergraduate degree and certificate programs in fields including allied health, nursing, human services, business, and information technology. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
BCCC is the only community college in Baltimore City and enrolls more Baltimore City residents than any other college or university in the state. Our accessible and affordable programs include college transfer and career preparation, technical training, and life skills training. BCCC faculty and staff continuously work to provide excellent teaching, quality and high-demand programs and enhanced student support services.
BCCC has one main campus - The Liberty Campus in northwest Baltimore. We also have satellite locations throughout the city, including the Business and Continuing Education Division in Baltimore's Inner Harbor, Reisterstown Plaza Center, and more than 80 off-campus learning sites at churches, schools, community centers, and businesses.
- Associate Degree Nursing Program (ADN): 2 years
- Practical Nursing Certificate: 1 year
- Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S.) Degree in Dental Hygiene: 2 years
- Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) in Physical Therapist Assisting: 2 years
- Surgical Technologist Associate Degree (A.A.S): 2 years
- Respiratory Care Associate Degree: 2 years