St. Clair College, Ontario: Are you searching for a quality ultrasound technologist / sonographer training course in Ontario? St. Clair College is conveniently located in Windsor and is only a short drive from the Windsor/Detroit border. We offer an Advanced Diploma in Diagnostic Medical Sonography through our Centre for Applied Health Sciences. This program is 2.5 years in duration and will prepare you for entry-to-practice as a General Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Ultrasound Technologist) in settings including hospitals, clinical laboratories, and other health care facilities.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Advanced Diploma in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (2.5 years): Course work includes clinical application courses, sonographic physics, sonographic identification of normal and abnormal anatomy, pathology, physiology, and patho-physiology of the pelvis, abdomen, and small parts of the adult, pediatric, and fetal patient, as well as comprehensive exam reviews. Clinical placement settings and simulation labs will expose you to practical learning.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Focus Education Centre of Canada, Medical Exam Prep Courses
Courses / Programs
• Conveniently situated in the heart of Mississauga ON, in the Greater Toronto Area. Focus Education Centre of Canada (FECC) specializes in providing quality medical examination preparation courses to international students from around the world who hope to study or work in Canada or the United States.
• FECC offers comprehensive Medical Licensing Exam preparation for Canada: MCCQE1, NAC OSCE, MCCQE 2, and United States: USMLE Step1, USMLE Step 2 CK and CS for international medical students and/or international medical graduates (IMGs).
• FECC is the only organization in Canada to provide medical exam prep tutorials in a classroom setting. Class sizes limit to 10 students per session to enhance individual learning experience.
• FECC instructors are qualified & experienced tutors. The preparatory courses provide guidance in High-Yield topics and Clinical Decision Making questionnaires. In addition, students are encouraged to enhance exam performance by making changes to study habits & diet.
• FECC enrolled students can benefit by repeating the same course once at no additional cost. Returning students are offered a discounted price for other medical prep courses & are provided with individualized mentorship.
Review "Excellent helpful administration. A Brilliant medical director. Nice environment full of positive energy. I scored above 95th percentiles in the Canadian exams EE & QE1. I've seen many IMG schools in Ontario. FECC is my best so far. I think they teach it the right way."
Located in Brampton ON, Medix College of Healthcare is a private career institute that provides a wide range professional healthcare training courses in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). All of our students receive hands-on, practical courses designed to quickly get you started on your chosen career path. Our healthcare diploma programs prepare students for the growing healthcare industry in Canada. Courses include Massage Therapy, Medical Lab Assistant, Medical Office Administrator, Pharmacy Assistant, and more.
For over 40 years Medix College has been providing industry leading healthcare career training for those looking to become medical professionals. Currently Medix College has six campuses across Ontario with each featuring state-of-the-art facilities.
Allied Health / Medical Career Training Diploma Programs:
- Community Service Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Fitness and Health Promotion
- Intra Oral Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Lab Assistant / Technician
- Medical Office Administrator
- Personal Support Worker
- Pharmacy Assistant
Conveniently located in downtown Winnipeg, Robertson College is a career training college that provides a range of continuing education Diploma programs in the Healthcare field. All of our programs are designed to get you career ready in under a year. Courses include Nursing Assistant (NA) Health Care Aide, and Medical Laboratory Assistant among others. With hands-on learning, industry experienced instructors and real-world work practicums, we will equip you with the skills to compete in today’s competitive job market.
At Robertson, we put a special emphasis on helping our students find employment. Our Career Services team will prepare you in the classroom with in-class training, a work practicum and provide assistance in finding your first new job. As alumni of Robertson College, you are always welcome to get assistance from the Career Services team.
We also have campuses in Calgary, Brandon, and Edmonton, as well as a range of online / distance learning course options.
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
CDI College is a private institution that offers a range of Allied Health / Medical career training courses at campuses throughout Canada in British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario and Quebec.
CDI College locations in BC include Surrey, Burnaby, Abbotsford and Vancouver.
At the Surrey campus, our team is committed to your success in your career training. We will be there to assist you from your first visit, right up to helping you find opportunities in your chosen career field.
CDI College offers full-time heathcare Diploma and Certificate programs in the evening to meet the demands of your busy days, and your busy life. You can still work during the day and train in the evening to improve your skills, your career and your life.
Note: CDI College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Ontario School of Osteopathy & Alternative Medicine
Courses / Programs
Ontario School of Osteopathy & Alternative Medicine is an established independent institution for further and higher education, offering a range of postgraduate and professional health-related courses. Programs include Osteopathy Diploma Program (DOMP), Acupuncture Diploma Program (R.Ac & R.TCMP), Homeopathy Diploma Program (DHMS), and a range of Continuing Educational (CEU) courses.
We have campuses in Markham, Toronto, and Mississauga in which the students complete their education.
- Osteopathy Diploma Program
- Acupuncture Diploma Program
- Homeopathy Diploma Program
- Continuing Education (CEUs)
- Spiritual Psychotherapy
- CPR and First Aid
- Certificate Courses (Prerequisites)