Medix School: With campuses throughout Ontario, Medix School is a registered career college providing professional health care diploma programs. Our campuses are located in Toronto, London, Brantford, Scarborough, and Kitchener-Waterloo.
Programs include Medical Office Assistant, Personal Support Worker, Social Service Worker, Pharmacy Technician and many more. Ranging in length from 21-88 weeks, all of our full-time diploma programs include mandatory clinical/practical field placements.
Canadian National Institute of Health (CNIH), Ottawa
Courses / Programs
Located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canadian National Institute of Health (CNIH) is an innovative health care college that provides medical and dental diploma programs that are approved by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. We aim to prepare you for professional careers in the fields of Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (probationary), Dental Hygiene (CDAC accredited), Dental Assisting and Dental / Medical Administration.
CNIH provides comprehensive, career-focused educational programs and services to ensure that our graduates are educated to perform all recognized dental and medical procedures in the most proficient manner using critical thinking skills and effective interpersonal communications. Experienced instructors, state of the art facilities and ample opportunity for professional hands-on training make the difference.
In addition to providing sound theoretical knowledge and an opportunity to develop excellence in clinical procedures, our programs are structured to foster attitudes of caring, accountability, and credible work ethics so that graduates are eligible for regulation to practice and continue life-long professional competence improvement.
Located in Windsor, Ontario, St. Clair College provides an advanced diploma course in Diagnostic Medical Sonography through our Centre for Applied Health Sciences. This program is 2.5 years in duration and will prepare you for entry-to-practice as a General Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Ultrasound Technologist) in settings including hospitals, clinical laboratories, and other health care facilities.
The overall goals and objectives of the program are aligned with the current National Competency Profiles (NCP) for the Generalist, as approved by the Canadian Society of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (CSDMS) boards and the Canadian Association of Registered Diagnostic Ultrasound Professionals (CARDUP).
The role of a sonographer is to perform examinations that will provide diagnostic ultrasound images for interpretation by a medical radiologist. Using advanced knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy, pathology, and physical applications, the sonographer will produce images of internal body structures utilizing a variety of hand-held acoustical scanning probes and imaging techniques.
Vancouver Career College offers quality fully accredited, first-class training facilities in six locations across BC - Kelowna, Vancouver, Burnaby, Abbotsford, Surrey and Coquitlam.
Our career-training programs will help you to develop the skills you need to start successful careers in the fields of business, education, health care/nursing, hospitality, technology and trades.
We are fully accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia.
Certain programs are recognized by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of BC (CLPNBC), the Ministry of Children and Family Development of BC, TESL Canada and the Forum for International Trade Training (FITT).
Note: Vancouver Career College, Kelowna only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
Career Diploma / Certification Programs: - Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant – Advanced Practice
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Health Care Assistant
- Veterinary Health Care Assistant
- Practical Nursing Program
- Practical Nursing Access
- Addictions and Community Services Worker
- Social Services Worker Foundations
- Social Services Worker Youth Specialist
- Social Services Worker Recovery Specialist
- Registered Massage Therapy
Located in Brampton ON, Medix College of Healthcare is a private career institute that provides a wide range professional healthcare training courses in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA). All of our students receive hands-on, practical courses designed to quickly get you started on your chosen career path. Our healthcare diploma programs prepare students for the growing healthcare industry in Canada. Courses include Massage Therapy, Medical Lab Assistant, Medical Office Administrator, Pharmacy Assistant, and more.
For over 40 years Medix College has been providing industry leading healthcare career training for those looking to become medical professionals. Currently Medix College has six campuses across Ontario with each featuring state-of-the-art facilities.
Allied Health / Medical Career Training Diploma Programs:
- Community Service Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Fitness and Health Promotion
- Intra Oral Dental Assistant
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Lab Assistant / Technician
- Medical Office Administrator
- Personal Support Worker
- Pharmacy Assistant
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
Start an exciting new career in the rapidly-growing field of allied healthcare with NorQuest College in downtown Edmonton, Alberta. NorQuest College provides a Health Care Aide (HCA) certificate program. Licensed to deliver the Alberta Health and Wellness HCA provincial curriculum, our HCA program is available in a range of study modes: Full-time study (21 weeks), Part-time study (32 weeks), Distance learning (32 weeks), Online learning (32 weeks). The full-time program is available only in downtown Edmonton. Part-time study is available in Edmonton and also Wetaskiwin, Stony Plain, Hinton, Drayton Valley, and select communities throughout Alberta, based on interest.
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will be prepared to work in continuing care institutions, group homes, home care agencies, assisted or supportive living, specialized care centres and programs, acute care hospitals, day programs, and private care.