NorQuest College, Edmonton:
Start an exciting new career in the rapidly-growing field of allied healthcare with NorQuest College in downtown Edmonton, Alberta. NorQuest College provides a Health Care Aide (HCA) certificate program. Licensed to deliver the Alberta Health and Wellness HCA provincial curriculum, our HCA program is available in a range of study modes: Full-time study (21 weeks), Part-time study (32 weeks), Distance learning (32 weeks) or Online learning (32 weeks). You can choose from fall, winter, and spring start dates.
Our full-time HCA program is available only in downtown Edmonton. Part-time study is available in Edmonton and also Wetaskiwin, Stony Plain, Hinton, Drayton Valley, and select communities throughout Alberta, based on interest.
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will be prepared to work in continuing care institutions, group homes, home care agencies, assisted or supportive living, specialized care centres and programs, acute care hospitals, day programs, and private care.
Our Health Care Aide Program is available in a range of study modes:
- Full-time study (21 weeks)
- Part-time study (32 weeks)
- Distance learning (32 weeks)
- Online learning (32 weeks)
- The HCA Workplace Education option is offered throughout Alberta in partnership with continuing care and home care employers. With this option, you are able to combine work and school by studying at home and practising your skills at work. You have one year to complete the program.
You can choose from fall, winter, and spring start dates.
- Use your knees, back, and arms to move clients who have minimal body strength
- Be on your feet for extended periods of time
- Work shifts and weekends
- Function effectively in stressful situations
- Perform all skills independently
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 10215, 108 Street, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 1L6, Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.