• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
Conveniently situated close to the intersection of King St. & Yonge St. in central Toronto, Evergreen College provides a wide range of diploma programs that prepare you for successful careers in fields including Business Administration, Pharmacy Assistant, Early Childcare Assistant, and Computer System & Network Specialist. Registered as a private career college, our Toronto campus is located only 1 minute from King Subway Station. Evergreen College also has campuses in Brampton, Mississauga and Scarborough, Ontario.
At Evergreen College, our small class sizes create a higher-quality learning environment and superior training. Our diplomas are “market-oriented”, meaning they have been designed to meet the real needs of the job market. Our Career Services offer Co-op / Field Placements to our students, giving them real-world experience which leads to successful integration in their field.
Our well-prepared instructors are experienced specialists in their field; holding advanced degrees and the working knowledge to assist their students. Our facilities (classes and labs) are equipped with the most modern equipment including new computers, servers and network devices with the latest software releases in each program of study. Our mission is to guide each student to success by imparting the relevant theoretical and practical knowledge they need, while building confidence in an ongoing support structure geared to meet the needs of the job market.
Career Diploma Programs:
- Business Administration in International Trading
- Computerized Accounting and Payroll
- Medical Office Administration
- Pharmacy Assistant
- Community Service Worker
- Personal Support Worker
- Early Childcare Assistant
- Computer System & Network Specialist
Conveniently situated in Mississauga and serving the Greater Toronto Area, National Personal Training Institute (NPTI) is a leading personal trainer school. We provide an innovative and comprehensive Personal Fitness Trainer diploma program taught by experienced and qualified instructors. It will provide you with the specialized knowledge and skills you need for a successful and rewarding career as a Personal Trainer. You can complete this course in as little as six months, or attend class each Saturday for a year. Day, evening, and weekend class are available.
At NPTI, we are committed to providing a high standard of education for our aspiring fitness professionals. Our curriculum is geared to the needs of today’s health-minded people. Our modern facility has the latest exercise equipment and learning materials for an effective and comfortable learning environment. We emphasize hands-on, practical training, and offer FREE ongoing consultation with nutritionists and fitness experts. Free job placement assistance is also available for all our graduates.
Student Testimonial: "I believe that this personal training course has given me the confidence and knowledge base to be a great personal trainer. The staff is top notch, very approachable whenever I had questions and supportive in their advice. The practical aspect of this course is without a doubt the biggest asset. No other program offers it...Don't hesitate to take your personal training course with NPTI."
- Steve, NPTI Graduate
- Personal Fitness Training Program:
500-hour comprehensive program that can be completed in 6 months (5 hours a day, 4 days a week) or over the course of 1 year (8 hours every Saturday).
Training includes 300 hours of classroom instruction plus 200 hours supervised, hands-on gym time. You will also have a practical internship with 6 months of hands-on experience in a fitness facility with a personal trainer.
Conveniently located in the heart of Downtown Toronto ON and serving the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), GLOW Academy provides quality training in Makeup Artistry, Hair Styling, and all areas of Aesthetics. We also have campuses in northern Mississauga and Kitchener ON.
We offer full-time, part-time, evenings and weekend classes with flexible schedules. Specialized cosmetology & beauty courses include Fashion Make-up, Airbrush Makeup, Hair Design, Lash Extensions, Nail Technician courses & more.
We believe that true experience and confidence is built within a practical setting, which is why we are one of the few schools that is excited to provide our students and graduates with the opportunity to gain an extensive amount of practical experience in industry events and our in-house studio.
There are endless opportunities when you become a GLOW Grad. From employment opportunities working for cosmetic companies in a multitude of scenarios, to becoming a self employed freelance makeup artist or even becoming a business owner.
All our programs have been pre-screened with the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities as single skilled non-vocational certificate programs in compliance with the Private Career College Act, 2005.
Testimonial: "The overall environment of the school is friendly and everyone is so helpful in achieving my career goals. I've learned a lot of great new techniques in all the courses I have taken so far. Great school! I would recommend this school to all."
Metro College of Technology is a private continuing education institution in Toronto, Ontario, Canada which is well-known for our practical and advanced courses and programs, specializing in adult education. We offer a range of certificate and diploma programs in the faculties of Business and Management; Engineering and Technology; Information Technology; Healthcare and Legal Services.
The courses and programs represent cutting edge technology and the skills needed to meet today's dynamic job market are developed. Along with theory-based instruction, students receive intensive hands-on training brought by the instructor in the current job market, providing them with a unique advantage to secure a successful future, making our courses and programs rank as one of the best colleges in Toronto.
To graduate from a program with working experience, students must complete practicum (internship). To be competent for intermediate or advanced level positions, students are required to complete a co-op placement or a challenging project.
Diploma & Certificate courses include:
- Computerized Accounting and Office Administration
- Business Administration
- Hospitality Management
- Mechanical Engineering Design
- Civil Engineering Design and Technology
- CNC & MasterCAM Technology Course
- Programming and System Analysis
- Network and Database Administration
- Software Training for Data Analysts, Computer Programmers and Statisticians (SAS)
- Medical Office Assistant
- Personal Support Worker (PSW)
7.The Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine
Courses / Programs
Toronto School of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TSTCM) is one of the leading Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) institutions in Ontario, Eastern Canada. We are dedicated to providing first-rate training in Chinese acupuncture, herbal medicine and tuina massage. TSTCM offers comprehensive programs ranging from certificate programs for people who have a strong interest in Chinese medicine, to professional diploma programs for serious students who plan on building a career around TCM.
We offer comprehensive diploma programs in Traditional Chinese Medicine, Chinese Acupuncture, Tuina Massage, and Herbal Medicine. With our proven training methods, graduates have all the tools they need to build rewarding and successful careers practicing TCM. Our graduates have attained a reputation for excellence in the field of alternative health care and are highly sought-after by wellness and medical clinics. Many have gone on to open their own successful practices.
UMS Healthcare College is a Private Career College (PCC) associated with the National Association of Career Colleges (NACC). Located in the Glen Park area of the North York district, just 10 minutes from Downtown Toronto, UMS provides a dedicated Personal Support Worker (PSW) program.
The PSW program offered at our campus is designed to fast-track you into a new career, with co-op and field placements to give you real world experience. Classes are taught by experienced, caring instructors who are specialists in their field and are committed to teaching students the skills that are in demand in today’s job market.
Our class sizes are small to ensure that each student get the highest quality learning environment and superior training.
Our campus is equipped with the most modern equipment, including new computers, servers, network devices and the latest, most relevant computer software.
The Canadian College of Homeopathic Medicine (CCHM) stands as Canada’s longest-running homeopathic College. CCHM is the only Canadian College fully accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America (ACHENA), the gold standard used for homeopathic colleges in the USA.
The College offers a comprehensive part-time 3-year diploma program in Homeopathy, Medical Sciences and Nutrition, with in-class and Distance Education options. This program includes a thorough clinic internship as well as supervised externship opportunities for students to further establish their expertise. CCHM also offers a 1 year post-graduate program for students who have completed the 3 years.
Students in the post-grad program are encouraged to bring their own difficult cases for assistance. It is intended as an extension to, and a deepening of existing clinical skills following classical Hahnemannian principles of Homeopathic case-taking, analysis and case management plus enhancing familiarity with the Homeopathic repertory. Case-taking techniques and methodology will be emphasized.