International culinary arts schools in Japan: English cooking classes in Tokyo - Short cookery courses, Japanese pastry schools, ramen cooking classes, culinary vacations / cooking holidays. Professional chef training courses, study abroad culinary arts programs in Japan / Tokyo in English for Americans, culinary schools for international students.
Join us at Japan Culinary Institute in Atami, Shizuoka prefecture (a seaside city just one hour southwest of Tokyo by Shinkansen bullet train).
Our mission is to bring authentic Washoku to people all over the world by realizing a high-level education on Japanese food culture as a whole. We offer courses for all who want to learn authentic Japanese cuisine, both for professional purposes and personal fulfillment, from the level of beginner, to brushing up their skills, to opening their own restaurants.
The courses are available in English, so that international students can easily reach the top-level culinary training without the language barrier.
Also, as culinary art is inseparable from its culture, we offer rich opportunities to learn Japanese culture, along with culinary training.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
• Improve your cooking prowess with an intensive culinary arts course taught in English or French by world-renowned chefs!
• Ducasse Education is a top culinary and pastry school that provides short and longer-term cooking programs to locally-based students, French students, and international students.
• Our two schools are Centre Formation Alain Ducasse, situated in Argenteuil, a north-western Paris suburb, and Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Pâtisserie, in Yssingeaux in south-central France.
• At Ducasse Education, you get to learn from top level chef instructors in hands-on classes (maximum of 12 students). Our courses also provide unique professional experience within a French restaurant.
• Ducasse Education was founded by Alain Ducasse - the legendary award-winning chef & restauranteur, whose restaurants had a total of 21 Michelin stars in 2014.
• Our four fully-equipped professional kitchens offer students the opportunity to improve existing skills or to develop new cooking techniques.
• Dedicated to training, they are the dream kitchen of any cook, and the ideal tool for performing creative, quality cooking.
Student Testimonial: "This program satisfied my needs, I learned the techniques that I'm looking for, I worked in a different way with excellent chefs and they gave me their knowledge in the best way" - Paschalis Paschali, Practicing Chef
London Art Portfolio - Courses in UK & ONLINE Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London & ONLINE in all areas of fine art and design to students from Malaysia & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• Small class sizes with personal, tailored service year-round.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Founded in 1988, Whitehouse Institute of Design is a design school in Australia with centrally located campuses in the heart of Sydney, NSW and Melbourne, Victoria. Acknowledged for its high standard of design education, the institute offers a three-year Bachelor of Design degree course with specialisations in Fashion Design, Interior Design and Styling & Creative Direction.
An accredited Vocational Education and Training (VET) in Schools Certificate II program is available for Year 11 & 12 students in NSW and VIC. Design Beginnings Workshops in drawing, illustration and design presentation are offered during school holiday periods for all ages from secondary school onward.
Whitehouse offers a unique learning environment that encourages conceptual development, research and experimentation, and innovative design outcomes in a variety of studio and technical environments.
Art Encounters in Elsternwick, Melbourne is the perfect place to explore your creativity and learn how to make art. Art Encounters was established in 1998 to provide the community with a school where people could rekindle and awaken their creative expression and desire to make art. We provide a highly supportive and stimulating environment for the novice to commence the journey of art education. Perfect for beginners who like to study in a personal environment in small groups.
Drawing and Painting for Beginners; Art Making for Beginners; Classical Painting Classes; Weekend workshops in Materials, Colour, Life Drawing, Watercolours, Portraiture, Landscape Painting, Observational drawing, Painting the Nude, Children's Classes and more.
Experience Japanese culture first-hand and improve your Japanese language skills by studying with NILS Japanese Language School in the Fukuoka area of south-west Japan, only an hour by air from Tokyo and Osaka. We provide a range of short-term (4-12 weeks) and long-term (1-2 years) Japanese language courses to students from all over the world.
Established in 2003, we tailor our Japanese programs to suit the needs of each individual, making sure that you are truly comfortable with the language before your course is over. We offer intensive Japanese courses, evening classes, summer programs, and a homestay program. We place equal emphasis on each of the key language skills of speaking, listening, reading, and writing. Most of our students master up to intermediate level of conversation within three months.
NILS has two campuses in the Fukuoka area in the Kyushu Island region of south-west Japan. Our Ogori City campus, about 30 minutes from Fukuoka City, houses the students in our intensive Japanese programs (long-term programs). Our Fukuoka Campus (the main campus for students in our short term programs) is located near the central area of Fukuoka City, just 1 minute's walk from Nishitetsu Ohashi Station.
Japanese Language Courses for International Students:
Intensive Japanese Courses:
- Long-term course for Japanese university preparation
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test Preparation
- Intensive 1-year program
- Intensive 1.5-year program
- Intensive 2-year program
- Homestay program
Short-Term Japanese Courses:
- General Japanese Courses (4-12 weeks)
- Japanese Summer program