International culinary arts schools in Japan: English cooking classes in Tokyo - Short cookery courses, Japanese pastry schools, ramen cooking classes, culinary vacations / cooking holidays. Professional chef training courses, study abroad culinary arts programs in Japan / Tokyo in English for Americans, culinary schools for international students.
Join us at Japan Culinary Institute in Atami, Shizuoka prefecture (a seaside city just one hour southwest of Tokyo by Shinkansen bullet train).
Our mission is to bring authentic Washoku to people all over the world by realizing a high-level education on Japanese food culture as a whole. We offer courses for all who want to learn authentic Japanese cuisine, both for professional purposes and personal fulfillment, from the level of beginner, to brushing up their skills, to opening their own restaurants.
The courses are available in English, so that international students can easily reach the top-level culinary training without the language barrier.
Also, as culinary art is inseparable from its culture, we offer rich opportunities to learn Japanese culture, along with culinary training.
Hello Kids Myogadani - International English Preschool, Bunkyo-ku
Courses / Programs
Give your child the opportunity to learn English in a supportive and loving environment with Hello Kids Myogadani! Conveniently situated in Bunkyo ward in central Tokyo, we provide immersion-based preschool and kindergarten programs in English. We also offer English language classes in the afternoons and on Saturdays for preschool, kindergarten and elementary school students (up to age 10).
At Hello Kids Myogadani, we pride ourselves on our high-quality curriculum, class structure and dedicated teaching team. While our focus is on teaching the English language, we also help our students to develop social skills, fine and gross motor skills, problem solving skills, and leadership qualities. Our different class programs and special events were created with the simple goal of encouraging and nurturing each student, helping to direct their talent and ambition, and helping them to become their very best.
Our English immersion school is located directly in front of Hisakata Park and comprises two beautiful schools - our Main school and our Annex school. Our school is only a 10 minute train ride from Tokyo station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi subway line, and roughly 25 minutes from Shibuya.
- Preschool (ages 1.5-4)
- English Kindergarten (ages 4-6)
- Afternoon English Language Classes (ages 3-5 & 5-8)
- Saturday English Language Classes (ages 3-5 & 6-10)
- Summer Camp in Tokyo
- 8-Day Summer Trip to Canada
- Special Music Concerts
- Sleepover / Overnight Stay at Hello Kids in Autumn
- Day Trip to Mt. Fuji
- Day Trip to Mothers Farm
- Potato-digging day, and other fun, hands-on activities including Easter, the Star Festival, Children's Day, Halloween & Christmas
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
With two campuses in the Fukuoka area of southern Japan, NILS Japanese Language School provides a range of short and long-term Japanese language courses to students from all over the world. Our Fukuoka Campus is located near the central area of the city, just 1 minute's walk from Nishitetsu Ohashi Station. Our Ogori City campus, about 30 minutes from Fukuoka City, houses the students in our long-term programs.
Established in 2003, we tailor our Japanese programs to suit the needs of each individual, making sure that you are truly comfortable with the language before your course is over. We offer Long and Short-Term study programs, intensive courses, summer programs, and a homestay program.
We offer various terms of programs according to student requests. We teach speaking, listening, reading, and writing with equal emphasis. Most of our students master up to intermediate level of conversation within 3 months.
If learning Japanese is what you desire, look no further than NILS. We make sure that we have a great relationship with the community, so that our students in Japan will truly be able to experience real Japanese lifestyle and culture.
Japanese Language Courses for International Students:
Short-Term Japanese Courses:
- Learn Japanese short program
- General Japanese Courses (1, 2 & 3-months)
- Japanese Summer program
Intensive Japanese Courses:
- Long-term course for Japanese university preparation
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test Preparation
- Intensive 1-year program
- Intensive 1.5-year program
- Intensive 2-year program
- Homestay program
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Australia & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 24
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Japan-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Tokyo, Kanagawa, Yokohama, Osaka, Honshu, Nagoya, Sapporo, Fukuoka, Kobe, Kyoto, Kawasaki, Saitama, Hiroshima, Sendai, Chiba, elsewhere in Japan & around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
• Located in the beautiful Calabria region of Southern Italy, the Italian Culinary Institute (formerly the Italian Institute for Advanced Culinary and Pastry Arts) is a professional cooking school recognized as Italy's top culinary academy, and considered among Europe's finest.
• We offer full immersion culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs for professional chefs, patissiers, culinary instructors, advanced students & home gourmets from around the world.
• ICI was established to constantly update cooking techniques and menu development for chefs, pastry chefs, bakers & gelaticians in Italy's increasingly competitive cooking environment.
• Our programs are based in Copanello, 5 minutes from the picturesque seaside town of Soverato, situated at the tip of the Italian peninsula just north of Sicily.
• Each program includes quality hotel accommodation, meals with wine, course materials, culinary travel, market visits, and more!
"Hands down! The best place to learn and develop yourself as a chef and at the same time enjoy the southern hospitality and more importantly the best ingredients I've ever seen in the world!!" - Siddhanth, India
"I find myself constantly referring to my time at ICI when I am trying to relate to other chefs and my students a standard of excellence. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone to make the time and monetary investment to pursue a continuing education at ICI if they are truly interested in Italian cuisine and culture." - Geoff, USA
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training (in English & Italian)
3-month course: • Master of Italian Cuisine
2-week course: • The Evolution of Italian Cuisine
1-week courses: • Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making