University of Dundee:
The University of Dundee, on the eastern coast of Scotland, is one of the UK's leading universities, internationally recognised for its expertise across a range of disciplines including science, dentistry, medicine, engineering and art. With staff from 52 different countries, international students from more than 100 countries and research and teaching connections throughout the world, the University already has a strong international focus.
Described as the largest village in Scotland, Dundee is friendly and compact. With a population of 150,000 it is not too large but has all the cultural and leisure activities you would expect in a much larger city. Dundee is situated beside a broad estuary of the River Tay surrounded by hills and farmland. The Tay road and rail bridges over the estuary provide a striking introduction to the city: you round a bend and suddenly the city is spread out before you in a wide panorama.
International Advice Service:
The service offers a professional and friendly welcome to all international students and provides specialist advice on a range of matters relating to life and study in the UK. We:
- offer information and provide confidential advice
- provide specialist immigration advice and assistance with visa extensions, dependants and visit visas with visa workshops and presentations throughout the year
- advise on working during and after your studies, including the Post Study Work Scheme
- provide a range of information guides and leaflets
- arrange several social and culture events over the year
- host an international mailing list to provide you with news of events, opportunities and immigration updates
- provide links to international hospitality schemes and community groups, including the Dundee Rotary Club
- offer support for international families
English Language Support:
When you are in Dundee, you may wish to continue to develop your English language so that you can perform as well as possible in your chosen course of study. We are able to support you in a number of ways. We offer Pre-Sessional programmes which are designed to prepare you for university study. Successful completion of these programmes guarantees progression to various degrees at the University of Dundee. International students who are fully matriculated on a degree programme at the University may also have the opportunity to access the in-sessional English support programme.
The university offers a wide range of undergraduate & postgraduate degree programs from the following four colleges:
- The College of Medicine, Dentistry and Nursing
- The College of Art, Science & Engineering
- The College of Arts and Social Sciences
- The College of Life Sciences
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 2 Airlie Place, Dundee, Scotland , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.