International Colleges in Scotland: International universities in UK for international students / Americans: Find degee pathway courses from a leading British university, business schools, engineering colleges, estudiar en Escocia, etudier en Écosse, studiare in studiare in Scozia in un univesità nel Regno Unito.
University of Dundee: With staff from 52 different countries, international students from more than 100 countries and research and teaching connections throughout the world, the University of Dundee, on the eastern coast of Scotland, already has a strong international focus. The University is one of the UK's leading universities, internationally recognised for its expertise across a range of disciplines including business, science, medicine, engineering and art.
Bachelor, Masters & Doctoral Degree Programmes are available from:
- The College of Medicine, Dentistry and Nursing; The College of Art, Science & Engineering; The College of Arts and Social Sciences; The College of Life Sciences.
London School of Hospitality and Tourism, The University of West London
Courses / Programs
London School of Hospitality and Tourism, The University of West London is conveniently located in Ealing in West London. London School of Hospitality and Tourism is nationally respected as a provider of industry-relevant hospitality and tourism undergraduate and postgraduate courses, and regularly wins accolades from major industry bodies.
The University of West London is a well established international university and one of the UK's most diverse and exciting universities. We are a popular study destination choice for students from over 120 countries. As well as our campus in Ealing, we also have two additional campuses in Brentford and the Reading Hub.
London School of Hospitality and Tourism is part of the university's West London campus in Ealing, close to Ealing Broadway Tube Station which is only 25 minutes direct to Oxford Circus (Central London) on the underground and approximately 20 minutes from Heathrow airport.
At London School of Hospitality and Tourism, we invite a number of practising professionals and employers in the sector to give guest lectures, provide placements and assist with the assessment of students. We work closely with local and regional employers.
Undergraduate and postgraduate courses in hospitality and tourism:
- BA (Hons) in Airline and Airport Management
- BA (Hons) in Hospitality Management
- BA (Hons) in International Culinary Arts - Final Year 'Top Up'
- BA (Hons) in Travel and Tourism Management
- Graduate certificate programmes
- MA in Hospitality Management - Top Up
- MA in Culinary Arts Management -'Top-Up'
- MPhil in Hospitality
- PgDip in Hospitality Management
Also: Further education certificate & diploma courses
Chemistry is a subject that will give you the expertise for the multidisciplinary world of research. By choosing to study a bachelor's or masters chemistry degree at the University of Southampton, you will have the opportunity to undertake an exciting and challenging combination of theory, applications and practical work. Conveniently located only 75 miles south-west of London and 19 miles north-west of Portsmouth, Southampton is located in Hampshire on the south coast of England.
Southampton is one of the best places in the UK for chemistry teaching and research. It is home to staff and students from across the UK and European Union, as well as from other parts of the world. With superb study and leisure facilities, a great location and a lively campus life, the student experience at Southampton has lots to offer.
You will have access to state-of-the-art laboratories and technology from the outset of your studies and will benefit from a variety of teaching delivery and assessment styles, which are designed to enhance knowledge and skills. As well as developing your core knowledge of the subject, you will learn a wide variety of transferable skills that will enhance your employability, regardless of your career choice.
- BSc Chemistry
- MChem Chemistry
- BNatSci Chemistry and Biological Science
- MNatSci Chemistry and Biological Science
- BNatSci Chemistry and Ocean and Earth Science
- MNatSci Natural Sciences Chemistry and Ocean and Earth Science
- MChem Chemistry with six month placement
- MChem Chemistry with 1 year long placement
- BSc Chemistry with foundation year in science
- MChem Chemistry with Maths
- MChem Chemistry with Medicinal Sciences
- MSc Instrumental Analytical Chemistry
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
- Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialist options
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online
Sheffield Hallam - experienced and well equipped for your study. We are one of Britain's largest and most forward looking universities. We have more than 27,000 students and some of the UK's best facilities and most modern and well-equipped campuses. Our size and experience means we can offer courses drawing on experienced staff across a range of disciplines, backed by outstanding teaching and learning resources.
Biosciences Bachelors Degree Courses, Foundation Degree in Biosciences, Diagnostic Radiography, Nursing and Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Practice, Radiotherapy and Oncology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Social Work Studies
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
Originally called the Borough Polytechnic Institute, London South Bank University is one of London´s oldest universities. Our main campus is located in Elephant and Castle in the London Borough of Southwark, southeast London in the southeast of England with other campuses in in Romford, the London Borough of Havering and Whipps Cross, London Borough of Waltham in Essex, east of London. Since 1892, we've been priding ourselves on providing students with relevant and practical employment skills and supplying employers with a skilled workforce.
Our four faculties, business, engineering, science and the built environment, arts and human sciences as well as health and social care offer fully accredited bachelor and master degree programs as well as foundational and vocational courses in business studies, management, accounting and finance, informatics, engineering and design, arts and media, education, law, psychology, social and policy studies, midwifery, health sciences, children's nursing and other areas. LSBU welcomes international students with over 3,000 students from 120 countries currently studying with us. We are proud to provide scholarships for international students.