International Colleges in Scotland: International universities in UK for international students / Americans: Find degee pathway courses from a leading British university, business schools, engineering colleges, estudiar en Escocia, etudier en Écosse, studiare in studiare in Scozia in un univesità nel Regno Unito.
University of Dundee: With staff from 52 different countries, international students from more than 100 countries and research and teaching connections throughout the world, the University of Dundee, on the eastern coast of Scotland, already has a strong international focus. The University is one of the UK's leading universities, internationally recognised for its expertise across a range of disciplines including business, science, medicine, engineering and art.
Bachelor, Masters & Doctoral Degree Programmes are available from:
- The College of Medicine, Dentistry and Nursing; The College of Art, Science & Engineering; The College of Arts and Social Sciences; The College of Life Sciences.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Hampshire on the south coast of England (just 75 miles south-west of London),The University of Southampton offers a range of psychology-related degrees including a single, highly-focused, BSc Psychology honours degree that is recognised by the British Psychological Society. We also provide post-graduate and research degree programs, including MSc Degrees specializing in Health Psychology, Clinical Psychology, and Research Methods in Psychology.
Psychology's broad-based BSc degrees give you the opportunity to study a wide range of topics before specialising in your chosen area. As well as summer placements, we also offer hands-on research experience through our Voluntary Research Assistant (VRA) scheme.
Ours was the first degree programme in the UK to receive unconditional accreditation from the British Psychological Society, in 2005. We were ranked fourth among UK Psychology departments for satisfaction with undergraduate teaching (The Guardian University Guide 2009).
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialisms in different areas, e.g. LLB (Hons) Law (Bachelor degree) with Business or Criminology
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online
Kingston University London is located in Kingston upon Thames, a busy riverside town on the borders of London and Surrey in south-east England. Academic staff at Kingston University are divided into seven faculties - Art Design & Architecture; Arts & Social Sciences; Business & Law; Computing, Information Systems & Mathematics; Engineering; Science; Health and Social Care Sciences. Each faculty offers undergraduate and postgraduate degree courses, plus undertakes research in related areas. We also offer foundation courses as well as a pre-masters programme.
Kingston University has over 21,000 students and more than 3,000 of these are international students from all over the world. Undergraduate students at Kingston University benefit from top-quality teaching. In 2008, The Sunday Times placed us 32nd out of 120 UK universities for ‘teaching excellence’ – on a level with older universities including St Andrews, Durham, Bristol and Edinburgh.
Lancaster University Management School (LUMS), located in Lancashire, UK, is a world-ranked international business school offering full and part time Graduate Degree Programmes in Business and Management. Lancaster has some of the world's highest-ranked Masters programmes in business and management. The Lancaster MBA and the MSc in Management are both ranked in the world's top 30 averaged over the last three years. We offer an exceptionally wide range of taught Masters programmes in business and management, reflecting the breadth and depth of expertise in the School and our world-class reputation for research.
University of Surrey is a international university with a worldwide reputation for excellence offering over 50 subjects at the undergraduate level as well as postgraduate degree programs. Located in Guilford, Surrey (40 minutes from London by train) in the south east of England, our renowned professional training internships give undergraduate students experience with some of the best placement year opportunities in the world. Surrey has the best employment record of any UK university. Not just once or twice, but averaged across 14 years of outstanding achievement.
Student exchanges and research collaboration are developed through our landmark partnerships with Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), California Institute of Technology (Caltech), University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) and North Carolina State University. The Surrey International Institute also offers joint undergraduate degree programs with Dongbei University in China, giving UK students the opportunity to study at Dongbei and vice-versa.
Bachelor Degree Programs are available in the following career areas:
- Accounting and Finance
- Nursing Studies
- Business and Retail Management
- Civil Engineering
- Language Studies
- Tourism Management
- Veterinary Biosciences
- Midwifery Studies
- Aerospace Engineering
- Biomedical Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Dance Studies
- English Literature
- International Hospitality Management
- Food Science
- Media Studies
- Paramedic Practice