Study in Scotland university college for international students / Americans: Study in UK universities, find degee pathway courses from a leading British university, engineering colleges, science, study business, estudiar en Escocia, Glasgow, etudier en Écosse, studiare in studiare in Scozia in un univesità.
University of Dundee: The University of Dundee, on the east coast of Scotland, is one of the UK's leading universities, internationally recognised for its expertise across a range of disciplines including science, medicine, engineering and art. With staff from 52 different countries, international students from more than 100 countries and research and teaching connections throughout the world, the University already has a strong international focus.
Five minutes away from the campus, and with excellent transport connections, the city centre offers:
- Vibrant nightlife with a mix of mainstream and alternative clubs
- Museums and galleries, both traditional and modern
- Heritage attractions such as the 'RSS Discovery'
- Cinemas and theatres with a thriving dramatic scene
- Restaurants, cafes and pubs - many of which are affordable on a student budget
- Leisure and sporting facilities, with more to explore only a short journey away
School / Office Address:2 Airlie Place
UK & England
Located in Hampshire on the south coast of England (just 75 miles south-west of London),The University of Southampton offers a range of psychology-related degrees including a single, highly-focused, BSc Psychology honours degree that is recognised by the British Psychological Society. We also provide post-graduate and research degree programs, including MSc Degrees specializing in Health Psychology, Clinical Psychology, and Research Methods in Psychology.
Psychology's broad-based BSc degrees give you the opportunity to study a wide range of topics before specialising in your chosen area. As well as summer placements, we also offer hands-on research experience through our Voluntary Research Assistant (VRA) scheme.
Ours was the first degree programme in the UK to receive unconditional accreditation from the British Psychological Society, in 2005. We were ranked fourth among UK Psychology departments for satisfaction with undergraduate teaching (The Guardian University Guide 2009).
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
- Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialist options
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online
University of Bristol, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Courses / Programs
University of Bristol, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering is one of the UK's premier Electrical and Electronic Engineering Departments, and is part of an internationally-distinguished, leading UK university. This renowned department offers a wide range of accredited undergraduate & postgraduate degree programmes including Bachelor's of Engineering & Master's of Engineering to suit all requirements for both UK & international students.
Independent teaching-quality inspections and newspaper league-tables rate this department as one of the very best in the UK in which to study electronics.
Extensive research activities mean that our academic staff teach the very latest developments in this exciting and rapidly changing field, and that all our technical equipment is up-to-the-minute. We provide links to industry and we have an active Industrial Advisory Board to ensure that we offer an education that prepares students for employment after graduation.
The University of Bristol is centrally located in Bristol, a vibrant and multicultural city in the South-West of England, approximately 100 miles (160 km) west of London, and 79 miles (127 km) south-west of Birmingham.
Undergraduate degree programmes - Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) & Master of Engineering (MEng): The usual degree path taken by students is a 4-year MEng degree (which meets the educational requirements of the Engineering Council), although some students opt for the 3-year BEng programmes.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
The School of Education in the University of Nottingham in East Midlands, England UK. The School of Education is located in The Dearing Building. is an exciting and rewarding place to study. We are pleased to welcome students from across the UK, Europe and the world into our vibrant community. As one of the largest and most respected education departments of any UK university, we lead the way in research and teaching quality.
Our academics are major national and international figures, in a wide variety of subject areas. As such we are proud to offer a wide range of courses from initial teacher training to the education of adults, from literacy and counselling studies to management and the use of ICT in education. We offer undergraduate degrees and a range of postgraduate qualifications including Master's degree programmes, certificates and diplomas.
Lancaster University Management School (LUMS), located in Lancashire, UK, is a world-ranked international business school offering full and part time Graduate Degree Programmes in Business and Management. Lancaster has some of the world's highest-ranked Masters programmes in business and management. The Lancaster MBA and the MSc in Management are both ranked in the world's top 30 averaged over the last three years. We offer an exceptionally wide range of taught Masters programmes in business and management, reflecting the breadth and depth of expertise in the School and our world-class reputation for research.