Study in Scotland university college for international students / Americans: Study in UK universities, find degee pathway courses from a leading British university, engineering colleges, science, study business, estudiar en Escocia, Glasgow, etudier en Écosse, studiare in studiare in Scozia in un univesità.
University of Dundee: The University of Dundee, on the east coast of Scotland, is one of the UK's leading universities, internationally recognised for its expertise across a range of disciplines including science, medicine, engineering and art. With staff from 52 different countries, international students from more than 100 countries and research and teaching connections throughout the world, the University already has a strong international focus.
Five minutes away from the campus, and with excellent transport connections, the city centre offers:
- Vibrant nightlife with a mix of mainstream and alternative clubs
- Museums and galleries, both traditional and modern
- Heritage attractions such as the 'RSS Discovery'
- Cinemas and theatres with a thriving dramatic scene
- Restaurants, cafes and pubs - many of which are affordable on a student budget
- Leisure and sporting facilities, with more to explore only a short journey away
School / Office Address:2 Airlie Place
UK & England
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, London
Courses / Programs
Limkokwing University of Creative Technology, UK is an International University located in Mayfair in Central London, within the City of Westminster, just a 5 minute walk from Green Park Underground Tube Station. We offer a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes to UK and international students, with a total of 300 hundred students on campus from 41 different countries. As a Tier 4 sponsor, we are accredited by ASIC and were awarded a Premier Status. Our qualifications are internationally recognised and we are a member of UK NARIC.
Limkokwing University has a global presence across 3 continents, with over 30,000 students coming from more than 150 countries, studying in it's 12 campuses in the UK, Botswana, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Lesotho, Malaysia, Swaziland. The university has established worldwide recognition through its innovative brand of creative education merging the best and west education.
Limkokwing University has a unique philosophy that allows its students to criss-cross nations and soak up experiences that strengthens their global knowledge, improve their cultural insights and focus on creativity and innovation.
* Bachelor's degree programmes in areas such as:
- Business Administration
- International Business
- Professional Communication
- Business Information Technology
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering with Multimedia
- Business Management & more...
* Master's degree programmes
* Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes in specialised fields including:
- Multimedia Management
- Finance and Banking
- Communication & PR
- HR Management
- General Management
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, fashion, makeup, visual communication, architecture, acting, film production, photography, dance, and more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time in university or college in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
Student Review: “I like the fact that the course has a good structure. You can always give your work a personal touch. I really appreciate that all my tutors are helpful, open-minded and have an immense knowledge, which they enjoy sharing.” - Shivaji, India
University of Bristol, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
Courses / Programs
University of Bristol, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering is one of the UK's premier Electrical and Electronic Engineering Departments, and is part of an internationally-distinguished, leading UK university. This renowned department offers a wide range of accredited undergraduate & postgraduate degree programmes including Bachelor's of Engineering & Master's of Engineering to suit all requirements for both UK & international students.
Independent teaching-quality inspections and newspaper league-tables rate this department as one of the very best in the UK in which to study electronics.
Extensive research activities mean that our academic staff teach the very latest developments in this exciting and rapidly changing field, and that all our technical equipment is up-to-the-minute. We provide links to industry and we have an active Industrial Advisory Board to ensure that we offer an education that prepares students for employment after graduation.
The University of Bristol is centrally located in Bristol, a vibrant and multicultural city in the South-West of England, approximately 100 miles (160 km) west of London, and 79 miles (127 km) south-west of Birmingham.
Undergraduate degree programmes - Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) & Master of Engineering (MEng): The usual degree path taken by students is a 4-year MEng degree (which meets the educational requirements of the Engineering Council), although some students opt for the 3-year BEng programmes.
Lancaster University Management School (LUMS), located in Lancashire, UK, is a world-ranked international business school offering full and part time Graduate Degree Programmes in Business and Management. Lancaster has some of the world's highest-ranked Masters programmes in business and management. The Lancaster MBA and the MSc in Management are both ranked in the world's top 30 averaged over the last three years. We offer an exceptionally wide range of taught Masters programmes in business and management, reflecting the breadth and depth of expertise in the School and our world-class reputation for research.
Located in the city of Newcastle upon Tyne in north-east England, Northumbria University is one of the UK's largest and most respected modern universities. We offer undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees to UK and international students, with a range of courses beginning in September and January.
We also offer study abroad and exchange programmes for international students who wish to study in the UK for one or two semesters. We welcome students from a wide variety of backgrounds and countries including Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South East and East Asia, Latin-America and the Indian Sub continent.
Newcastle is a part of the Northumberland region and is a renowned student city with low living costs, making it a very popular choice with both international and UK students. Approximately 400km from London and 170km from Manchester, Newcastle is easily accessible by road, rail and via its international airport.
The University of Law is one of the UK's longest-established specialist providers of legal education and training in the UK, with campuses in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Guildford, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham, as well as our GDL and LPC courses being taught in the University of East Anglia, the University of Exeter, the University of Reading and the University of Liverpool.
Previously The College of Law, The University of Law was granted university status in November 2012 and now offers degrees in Business, Law, Criminology and Policing, plus a range of postgraduate legal training and Master's degrees designed by qualified experts to help students advance at any stage in their career.
The University of Law specialises in teaching, not research, and was awarded a silver rating in the Teaching Excellence and Student Outcomes Framework (TEF) in June 2019. We were found to deliver high quality teaching, learning and outcomes for our students and consistently exceed rigorous national quality requirements for UK higher education.
We have the UK's largest legal alumni group with over 64,000 members, giving our students excellent networking opportunities.
- Pre-Sessional English for International Students
- International Foundation Programmes in Business or Law
- A range of Business Degrees and Masters qualifications.
Law, Criminology and Policing degrees
- A wide range of Legal degrees with specialisms in different areas, e.g. LLB (Hons) Law (Bachelor degree) with Business or Criminology
- Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL)
- Master of Arts in Law (MA Law)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC)
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC)
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Programmes
- Professional training
- Plus a range of study options are available, including online