Computer training with placement program/ IT certification programs in New Jersey: Microsoft .Net training, SQL server, software training, Java developer training in Middlesex County NJ near Elizabeth, New Brunswick, Woodbridge Township, Princeton NJ. Technical classes online learning for adult students, working professionals.
Tektaurus Education: TEKTAURUS is an E-verified IT Training services firm headquartered in Edison, Middlesex County NJ. We offer in-class and online training courses in a range of IT career training fields. We are proud of introducing ourselves as one of the small integral and important links of the biggest chain of IT AND MEDICAL Industry in the US.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
TEKTAURUS allows you to learn and progress in a challenging, yet rewarding environment that provides an opportunity to be a leader in the corresponding field. TEKTAURUS has placed more than 300 consultants and has been offering premium IT training courses for the past 15 years.
In Class & Online IT Training Courses: • AWS
• Admin Assistant (MS Office)
• Angular JS
• Bigdata Hadoop (Developer / Admin)
• Business Analyst
• Computerized Accounting (Excel & Quickbook)
• ERP Software
• MS SQL
• Manual Testing
• Math Summer Programs for Kids
• Microsoft .Net
• PMP - Certification Training
• Quality Assurance
• Salesforce (Developer / Admin)
• Selenium (QA Automation Tool)
• Share Point
• Six Sigma
• Web and Mobile App Development
• Workday HCM
Based in Middlesex County, New Jersey, Magna Training is a full-service IT Training institute, specialising in Java, Android, and .NET courses. Our online and classroom-based programs are interactive, live video, and live person sessions given by professionals with many years of industry and teaching experience.
We offer many value added services to our customers including Professional Resume Preparation, mock interviews in a professional & formal setting, extended access to our systems and professional support by the instructor - all as part of the standard package.
”Your Java Training videos were excellent. Although they were limited in number the quality far exceeded what I found elsewhere.“
– Varun (Java Student)
Java / Android Courses:
- History of Java
- Java Language Fundamentals
- Java I/O ( Input/Output )
- String Object in Java
- Super Keyword in Java
- Java Nested Classes / Java Inner Classes
- Java Exception Handling
- Java Serialization
.NET Training Courses:
- Introduction to Fundamentals of Web Application
- Introduction to Visual Studio
- Introduction to .NET
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Language Fundamentals(C#/VB.Net)
- Functions and Parameters
- ASP.NET 3.5 Features
- Using Controls
Located in Princeton, Mercer County, New Jersey, Masterex Technologies is a premier technology-savvy company providing onsite IT certification programs to our clients. These quality beginner to advanced level courses take place on Saturdays and Sundays. Masterex is a link between business and technology, offering a wide range of software services to clients all over the globe. We provide objective business advice of uncommon clarity that helps clients achieve market-leading results.
By channeling knowledge and value, coupled with our commitment to quality software services, we at Masterex Technologies Inc. have not looked back since our inception. Our growth since our inception have been phenomenal and expected growth for the current year is nearly 300%.
To succeed in today’s rapid-fire business world, you need a competitive edge. To gain that edge, more and more companies are turning to Masterex to help them create business value through technology – value that translates into superior market share, revenue and profitability.
Situated in Cumberland County, in south-west New Jersey, MCITC Medical Training Center is a private vocational school. We provide a range of vocational training courses including Certified Forklift Specialist, Heavy Equipment Operations, and Certified Landscape Technician.
For many years, our goal has been to ensure the complete satisfaction of every student that walks through our doors. In addition to the vocational courses, we also provide career training programs in a wide range of allied health subjects.
Our mission is to provide quality education for our students, and we specialize in hands-on training in all of our programs.
"Attending MCITC was truly a great learning experience that I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a new career. Trust me, by the time class is over you truly will have new skills that will help you to a new career."
- D Vales
• Conveniently situated in Hamilton Township NJ, Safe Care Health School is a private vocational school providing quality training programs in the most in-demand healthcare & medical fields, including Phlebotomy Technician, Home Health Aide, Medical Assisting, & more.
• Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we are close to many physician offices, healthcare facilities and hospitals.
• We offer a friendly and challenging learning environment with modern facilities, and aim to cater to the varying needs of each individual.
• The curriculum for many of our allied health programs was personally developed by our School Director and is approved by the State of New Jersey Board of Education.
• Safe Care Health School is licensed by Department of Education and Labor & Workforce Development New Jersey.
Student Review: "I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job! I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider them, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
Established in 1987 as the Cortiva Institute - Somerset School of Massage Therapy, Cortiva has always pursued the highest standards for massage therapy education. Cortiva Institute massage schools offer Professional Massage Therapy program that is a comprehensive massage course of instruction offering massage training that bridges intellectual discipline with technical expertise. As the first massage school in NJ approved by the New Jersey Department of Education, we were also the first massage school in the state accredited by COMTA.
With the dedication, experience, and resources of Cortiva, we can offer our students and graduates both an outstanding education and a national network of career opportunities. Now after many years of consistently providing our students with excellent preparation for successful careers in massage therapy, Cortiva is entering a new phase of development.
We are excited to join Cortiva Institute, a nationwide family of distinguished massage schools with locations in Piscataway and Wall in NJ, Boston, Chicago, Crystal Lake, Phoenix, Tuscon, Seattle, Tampa in Florida and King of Prussia in Pennsylvania.
- Continuing Education Programs for Therapists
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
- Massage and Cancer Treatment Program
- Professional Ethics for Bodyworkers
- Body Mechanics
- Deep Tissue Refresher Program
- The Basics of Pregnancy Massage
- Clinical Sports Massage
- Spa Massage Program
Founded in New Jersey in 2010, Bright Horizon Institute offers career-oriented programs in Downtown Newark, NJ.
Bright Horizon Institute participates in Workforce Investment Act (WIA), formerly Job Training Act (JTPA) and vocational rehabilitation programs.
Bright Horizon Institute has worked tirelessly to build strong relationships in the health and technology industries in order to provide student with opportunity to build their career through learning and hands-on practice with the goal of getting hired in their desired field.
Currently technology rules the world and Bright Horizon Institute is training the best and brightest to meet the industry demands for employment.
Our mission is to provide adult students with concentrated high-quality training programs preparing them to meet the current needs of employers in various fields of health care and technology.
Our goal is to equip students to apply their knowledge and skills effectively by achieving a balance between classroom learning and hands-on practice that will prepare them for a career.
- Business Analyst
- Hospitality Training
- Office Management – Computer Basics
- Computer Support Specialist
- Web Design
- Computer Java Programmer
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- SA Design, Development and advanced Technology
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Patient Care Technician
- Solar Panel Installer