Allied health schools in New Jersey: RN program, medical assistant training in Jersey City, associate's degrees in nursing & sonography. Diploma & certificate programs in massage therapy, ultrasound technician certification. Healthcare career training in Essex County, New York metro area.
Eastern International College: Eastern International College, formerly Micro Tech Training Center, is committed to the educational and professional enrichment of each student. Eastern International College located at two campuses in Belleville and Jersey City, NJ (a short commute from New York City), is an accredited higher education institution offering certificate, diploma and associate degree programs in allied health and medical fields such as Nursing, Diagnostic Medical Sonography and Medical Assisting.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Eastern International College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission on Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Allied Health Associate Degree Programs:
- Associate Degree in Nursing (Registered Nurse - RN);
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography Degree
- Medical Assistant Degree
- Dental Hygiene Degree
Health Care Certificate Program: - Medical Assistant Certificate
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
NCTT-National Crane Training Technologies, Brigantine
Courses / Programs
Based in Brigantine, Atlantic County, New Jersey, National Crane Training Technologies sets the standard for the training and testing of crane operators and signalpersons. We endorse and prepare candidates for the NCCCO (National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators) written and practical examinations at two locations Kennelworth and Atlantic City. NCTT offers training programs for all crane types, and signalpersons. We offer on and off site training and by listening carefully to your needs we assemble a "made to order" program for you or your organization.
We provide specialized training that targets your exact needs based on your experience and qualifications. By doing so we can provide the most successful training program that our clients have come to expect. No matter what material handling equipment industry you are working NCTT programs improve safety, increase operator skill and add years to the life of your valuable equipment.
Most importantly, NCTT assures the peace of mind that your training meets all regulatory requirements of federal and state agencies. NCTT provides exceptional quality training that will serve you and your company for years to come.
• Conveniently situated in Hamilton Township NJ, Safe Care Health School is a private vocational school providing quality training programs in the most in-demand healthcare & medical fields.
• Located only 5 miles east of the state capital Trenton, we are close to many physician offices, healthcare facilities and hospitals. We offer a friendly and challenging learning environment with modern facilities, and aim to cater to the varying needs of each individual.
• We work with each student to customize an affordable payment plan if necessary.
Student Testimonial: "I graduated only a few weeks ago and with the school's help, I am already out, interviewing for my dream job! I am a proud graduate of Safe Care Health School. I encourage anyone looking to get into the Medical field to strongly consider them, it was truly one of the best decisions I ever made!"
• Within easy reach for students living in Bordentown Township, Chesterfield, Edison, Ewing, Monroe, Parlin, Pennington, Plainsboro, Princetown, Robbinsville, Allentown, West Windsor, East Windsor, Matawan, New Brunswick, North Brunswick, Middlesex County, Burlington County, Monmouth County NJ, Levittown PA, and surrounding areas.
Drake College of Business has helped prepare individuals for careers in the business world for over 100 years. Our main campus is located in Elizabeth, in Union County NJ, and we also have another campus in Newark NJ. Drake College provides an opportunity to pursue a certificate or diploma program designed to prepare individuals for careers in the allied health and information technology fields.
The basic requirement for admission to any diploma program offered by the college is that the applicant be a graduate of an accredited high school or have earned a high school equivalency diploma (GED). At our college, classes are kept small so that a great amount of individual attention can be offered. This policy will help you prepare for a good job, a goal that is foremost in the minds of administration and faculty.
Based in Red Bank, Monmouth County, NJ, Paintless Dent Removal Training Center offers a range of weekday and weekend certified Paintless Dent Removal Specialist training programs. Paintless Dent Repair (also known as PDR) is a technical method of completely removing minor dents, scuffs, creases, and hail damage from a vehicle without disturbing the original paint finish. This method is called "The Micro Kinetic Shrinking Process," and it is what we specialize in teaching.
Our intensive, hands-on, one-on-one training program will give you the power of self sufficiency. This is a booming industry and PDR technicians are always in demand. There are many paths our graduating students can take once they complete the program.
All of our training programs have been fully accredited by the IPDRAI (International Paintless Dent Repair Accreditation Institute). We are proud to announce that the accreditation agency has approved all of our programs and certificates.
Certified Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) Specialist training programs:
- 5-day Dent Removal class
- Intensive 36-hour Weekend program
- 10-day PDR intensive training & Business Management training
- Advanced, brand-specific training
Course features include:
- Hands-On Training
- Access and practical dent removal training
- Reading and using lighting
- Reading and using reflector board
- Marketing techniques
- Knockdown & hammer tool training
- Glue pulling
• Get certified as a spray tanning professional in Maryland from the comfort of your own home or workplace with online classes from Aviva Spray Tanning Academy!
• Based in MA, we provide two comprehensive 3-hour web-based sunless spray tan training courses for beginner to advanced level beauty professionals in Baltimore, Silver Spring, Frederick, or throughout Maryland and nationwide.
• Earn full spray tan certification with the world's first spray tan training academy! Graduates receive a Spray Tan Certificate on successful completion of your course.
• In addition to our online courses, Aviva provides in-class spray tan training in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including Philadelphia PA, NYC, Indianapolis IN, Chicago IL and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee, so you can study worry-free.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone else that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "The training has given me the tools to become an expert in spray tanning and feel confident in the service I am providing." • T’Ann
Accredited Online, Distance Learning & Live Training.
Based in Baltimore MD, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) provides organizational training, management training, individual & executive coaching services to professionals, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Our certification programs are taught onsite and online to individuals & corporations in Pennsylvania, and across the U.S.
Aligned with best practices in the field of coaching and human services, BHLD life coaching and leadership training programs are highly-regarded by governmental agencies, the private sector, and the healthcare community.
Distance education offers a flexible & convenient way to learn, and allows you to schedule your study around your work & family life.
BHLD’s coach training is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
In addition, BHLD is approved as an authorized sponsor of continuing education by the following organizations: National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC); American Psychological Association (APA); and the Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB).
Endorsement: “I want to commend you on the excellent coaching you’ve provided to several of our up-and-coming executives.
Since working with you, all have shown visible improvement in the key areas identified for development and each has attributed this growth to the coaching sessions with you."
- Peter Emmons, President of Structure Group Inc.