Fine arts education in New York City: Art history graduate program covering modern art & contemporary art program in NYC. Art business courses in Manhattan, masters degree in art history for U.S. & international students.
Christie's Education, New York: Conveniently located in midtown Manhattan (opposite Bryant Park and the New York Public Library), Christie’s Education New York is validated by the New York State Board of Regents to offer a Master’s programme in History of Art and the Art Market: Modern And Contemporary Art. Christie’s is the only major auction house in the world that directly runs educational programmes at Master’s, Graduate Diploma, and Undergraduate Degree levels. Students are offered an unparalleled set of resources for professional training, academic learning, and personal growth through the study of the arts.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Quality Art Programs:
Master's Degree in History of Art and the Art Market: Modern And Contemporary Art; Certificate in Modern and Contemporary Art in New York. Students focus on the history of art from c. 1850 to the present. Master's students take: Modern Art Survey, Connoisseurship Seminar, History of the Art Market Seminar, Art Business, an internship, Historiography and Methods of Art History. Certificate students take Modern Art Survey, Certificate Seminar, Art Business.
Graduate Degree Program: - Master's Degree in History of Art and the Art Market: Modern And Contemporary Art
Certificate Programs: - Christie's Art Business Course
- Certificate in Modern and Contemporary Art
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Conveniently located on 46th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenue (only a few blocks from Grand Central Station) in Midtown Manhattan, NYC, PhotoUno Photography School provides beginner and intermediate-level photography courses, private classes, seminars and workshops.
PhotoUno Photography School is ideal for hobbyist photographers who are living in, working in or visiting the New York City metropolitan area. At PhotoUno, we have made a great effort to make photography fun and easy to understand. We offer hands-on training within an atmosphere that fosters collaborative learning. In our photography courses, we take no more than nine students to insure the quality of training.
Our private classes are tailor-made for each student. Our formally trained instructors from distinguished institutions working in a variety of specialties have undergone additional training to insure you have a consistently positive and instructive experience at our school.
New York Art Studio - Portfolio Prep, Visual Art Classes in Manhattan
Courses / Programs
New York Art Studio: International School of Art and Design is a preparatory institution dedicated to art and design education and career building. NYART welcomes both domestic and international students to foster a multi-cultural learning environment.
We challenge our students to be critical thinkers and help them succeed in their future academic and professional careers as artists. Our distinctive Portfolio Preparation Courses have successfully helped students with admissions to the best art and design schools in the US and UK for more than 15 years.
- Undergraduate Portfolio Prep (Regular / Intensive)
- Graduate Portfolio Prep (Regular / Intensive)
- SUMMER PORTFOLIO INTENSIVE CAMP (4 / 8 / 12 weeks)
- Art High School Portfolio Prep
- Art Competition / AP Art Studio Prep
- Career Portfolio Prep
- Visual Arts Class for All Ages
- F1 Visa Program (Portfolio Prep / Visual Arts / Private Lessons)
The Jewelry Arts Institute (JAI) in New York has been committed to researching, preserving and teaching the jewelry making techniques of the Classical Period for over 30 years, passing on these nearly lost traditions to students from all corners of the world. Located at 22 East 49th Street in Midtown Manhattan, we teach all classical jewelry techniques in every class. These techniques are granulation in silver and 22k gold, Byzantine enameling, classical chain making, classical settings, lapidary and other related techniques.
Since all projects are taught by one-on-one demonstration, students of all levels can be enrolled in all classes. This is true for both the semester classes and the intensive workshops. We have a teacher for every five or six students so the student receives a lot of attention. If a student were to complete all of the many projects we have developed, he/she would end up with a complete background of classical jewelry techniques.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Located near McCarren Park in the heart of Brooklyn, New York City, the Fitzgerald Jewelry School encourages creativity and exploration of all areas of jewelry making both for the casual hobbyist or the student considering a career in jewelry making. We offer a broad range of courses from beginner’s silversmithing right through to the art of the goldsmith. Our courses can be taken consecutively over a period of a year or can be taken at the students own pace over a longer period of time. We offer special rates for students who wish to enroll in several courses.
The studio´s philosophy emphasizes the art of the handmade object but also concentrates on how to make items for limited production and also for greater volume production with this in mind we provide a bridge between the studio jeweler and the jewelry industry through our classes, workshops and by directly providing a link for students to explore the New York Jewelry district.
- Introductory Silversmithing
- Classic Ring
- The Hinged Bracelet Class
- Wax Carving
- Gold Alloying and Fabrication
- Chasing and Repousse
- Forgeing a Bracelet
- Hydraulic Die Forming
- Production A - Z
Founded in 2003, PhotoManhattan is an established photography school in Manhattan, NYC offering excellent digital and film photography courses, private classes and free seminars as well as affordable darkroom and photo studio rentals. Introductory and advanced photographic instruction are offered at a fraction of the cost of larger institutes and schools in the area. Emphasis is given to basic topics, critical technique and control of the camera. People of all ages and capabilities are welcome.
Our photography classes are designed for students who wish to learn photography as a hobby, therefore our courses are not accredited. We are committed to the idea of photography as an accessible means of personal expression and artistic documentation.
PhotoManhattan's curriculums have been tested and improved over the years to provide solid and dynamic training to thousands of students of all levels. Whether you just want to learn how to use your camera in full manual mode, take an outdoor photography class in New York city, or master the techniques of Studio and Lighting, PhotoManhattan could be the place for you!