Art Colleges / Design Schools in US: Arts college in New York State, performing & visual arts degree programs, master of fine arts (MFA), bachelor degree programs in acting, dance, music, photography, drama, film, graphic design, undergraduate & graduate studies in NY
Purchase College, SUNY: Located in Westchester County, 20 miles north of Manhattan, The School of the Arts at Purchase College, SUNY is a public Arts School offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Theatre Arts & Film, Dance, Music, and Art & Design. Prestigious faculties in the Conservatories of Dance, Music, and Theatre Arts & Film, and the School of Art+Design cultivate, nurture, and prepare students through rigorous and comprehensive studio practice informed by theoretical, conceptual, and historical study. The School of the Arts provides the highest level of professional training to developing visual and performing artists and arts managers.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs:
- Cinema Studies
- Drama Studies
- Design / Technology
- Dramatic Writing
- Visual Arts
- Graphic Design
- Sculpture/3-D Media
- Printmaking/Art of the Book
- Music (Strings, Piano, Brass, Percussion, Woodwinds, Classical Guitar)...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Barrow Group Acting School is located in Manhattan, New York City. We offer training in Scene Study, Script Analysis, Playwriting, Directing, Film and Television Acting Technique, and other Specialty Classes for professional and emerging artists. Work / study and apprentice programs are available for students of merit.
At the heart of The Barrow Group School is the desire to promote clear and concise tools of the trade. These tools have been outlined and published in "An Actor’s Companion - 99 Bits of Craft" by Seth Barrish (TBG’s founder and co-artistic director).
- Scene Study
- Script Analysis
- Directing Class
- Solo Show Class
- 1 & 2 Year Acting Programs
- Musical Theatre Class
- Clown Class
- Alexander Technique Class
- Stage Combat Class
- Monologue Class
Bianca Lopez Studio of Jewelry Art and Design, NYC
Courses / Programs
The Bianca Lopez Studio of Jewelry Art and Design is a quiet, light-filled studio located downtown in NoHo, New York City, where anyone from beginners to advanced students can learn the craft of jewelry-making and develop their own business as jewelry designers.
Our curriculum, which can be molded to meet the needs of individual students, draws from the history of jewelry and the other forms of decorative art from the ancient classical period to the present. We offer regular classes in Metals and Wax, special workshops on a broad range of design topics, and individual consultations for jewelry designers with new or growing businesses. We believe in using the most environmentally friendly materials and methods.
Online Candle Making Classes for New York City & NY residents
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in New York with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in New York, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
Conveniently situated in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, New York Jewelry Design Institute (NYJDI) is dedicated to helping beginners and professionals develop the skills they need to compete and thrive in today’s jewelry industry.
We provide a range of quality jewelry design courses at our school in the heart of New York City. We also provide online / distance learning courses.
In our on-site and online classes, you learn new design concepts and how to put your ideas onto paper by using color, perspective and shaping.
Thanks to Director Jenine Lepera Izzi’s focus on networking and building business relationships, the school is also an excellent resource for students to make connections with many influential professionals throughout the jewelry world.
On-Site Jewelry Design Courses:
- CAD Rapid Rendering
- Illustrator for Jewelry Design
- Watercolor for Jewelry
- Manufacturing & Global Sourcing for Jewelry
- Jewelry Merchandising
- Marketing & Branding for Jewelry Designers
Online / Distance Learning Jewelry Programs:
- Jewelry Styles through the Decades
- Shades of Difference: Understanding the Role of Color in Jewelry Design
- The Business of Jewelry Design
- Finding Inspiration in Design
Parsons - New School of Design, located in New York City, New York, is a college of art and design offering associate, undergraduate and graduate degree programs. A pioneer in art and design education since its founding in 1896, Parsons has cultivated outstanding artists, designers, scholars, businesspeople, and community leaders for more than a century. Today, when design thinking is increasingly being employed to solve complex global problems, Parsons is leading new approaches to art and design education.
Parsons undergraduate programs offer rigorous art and design training within an environment of cross-disciplinary collaboration. In advocating both specialized practice and hybrid experimentation, Parsons’ student-centered curriculum allows emerging artists and designers to break new ground in their fields and develop nascent disciplines.
The Zeira Insitute is a jewelry making & design school in the heart of the Jewelry / Diamond District of New York City. Located on 47th Street just off 5th Ave, this prestigious mid-town Manhattan location is very convenient for our students.
We offer jewelry design and jewelry making classes to beginners and advanced students. We limit the class size to just five students per class. This ensures personal and immediate attention for each participant. Classes are held in three hour sessions twice daily. Students are required to own some personal tools while the school has tools to share as well.
Once the teacher assesses the level of the student the student can choose a project that he/she would like to do. According to their level, the teacher will guide them along. You will learn how to plan the design of a piece, draw it, and perfect the process of executing it through either carving wax or fabricating metal.