Music production schools in New York State: Audio recording school NYC with music technology career training, recording arts career programs. Audio production certification programs, Pro Tools training courses in the U.S. in NY, California, Los Angeles, Florida, Texas..
SAE Institute, New York City: SAE Institute is located in Manhattan, New York CIty. It was established as The School of Audio Engineering (SAE) in 1976 by engineer / producer Tom Misner, who in doing so developed the world's first combined practical and theoretical curriculum in audio engineering. Over the past three decades, SAE has developed into a world-wide network of campuses, boasting some of the most advanced equipment and facilities available to students studying in the creative media industries. We offer a certificate program in Electronic Music Production and a diploma program in Audio Technology.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
SAE Institute arrived in the United States in 1999, its first campus in mid-town New York City. SAE quickly added campuses in Nashville and Miami, followed by Los Angeles, Atlanta, and the most recent location in San Francisco.
Courses / Programs:
- Electronic Music Production Certificate
- Audio Technology Diploma Program
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from New York, the U.S. & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Online Candle Making Classes for New York City & NY residents
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in New York with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in New York, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
Located in the heart of Williamsburg in Brooklyn, NYC, LiloVeve Jewelry School offers fun, informative classes and workshops in the art of handcrafting jewelry. Classes include full 6-week programs, or short 2-day workshops.
Founded by a jewelry artist, the school is a professional environment for the exploration of jewelry fabrication and design.
Fields of study range from basic silversmithing and wax carving to high karat gold alloying and stone setting.
Our weekend workshops highlight specialty techniques such as filigree, enameling, granulation, chain making, and more.
Our focus is to provide an artistic and creative classroom in which to learn and explore the art of jewelry making. Small class sizes and personal attention are a hallmark.
We offer hourly rate benchtime for practice, completion of work / jewelers in need of equipment and space, students wanting to explore their own ideas in a supportive environment.
Audio Recording and Production School, New York City
Courses / Programs
The Institute of Audio Research (IAR) is located in New York City, close to the vibrant Greenwich Village and Union Square. We provide a complete education in audio engineering and music production, combining a broad background with hands-on experience. Our audio engineering and music production diploma curriculum is crafted by faculty members who are deeply involved in music and audio. IAR’s rolling admissions places students in classes that begin throughout the year, so you don’t have to wait long to start training for your future. The program can be completed in approximately nine months by a full-time student and in approximately a year by a part-time student at night. We believe the key to a valuable education in music production is a command of the fundamental concepts of sound. We emphasize these principles with both digital and analog classroom and studio experience. New York City is the worldwide destination for music and audio professionals. So it’s no wonder that international students contribute to the creative energy at IAR. We welcome foreign students to our school.
• Situated in Times Square, the beating heart of NYC, New York Jazz Workshop is a community-based jazz music school that provides a wide range of ongoing weekly music workshops, summer classes, and private music lessons for students of all ages.
• New York Jazz Workshop is one of Manhattan's premier educational institutions, offering courses in improvisation, harmony, rhythm, individual instruments, and composition.
• We have earned a strong reputation in the jazz community, and many of our teachers are world‐renowned and highly respected musicians and educators in their own right.
‘The Contemporary Music Course’ is an attractively presented high quality online music course for beginners, songwriters and arrangers. No previous qualifications are required. You'll have instant access for a year, to 130 lessons that stream instantly from the net to your computer, iPad or iPhone.
Free two day trial!!! If you are interested let us know via the form on our Contact Page.
I haven't seen anything like this style of presentation on the internet. Apart from private students globally it is being used as a college teaching resource in NZ and Australia.
"I think your website is awesome. It really gives you the feeling of being in a music school" Valerie Crawford, student - USA
"When I discovered your course - Geronimo!!!!!! Perfect timing and perfect content!!!!!! I spent four hours on it last night immediately and it is completely brilliant. The guitar and drum sections are a complete gift. Thank you so much. But it is all explained so clearly and simply. The best thing is the boost finding your course has given me and I am moving from the fear into the enjoyment which I have been searching for." Kris Yarborough, Student - U.K.
‘The Language of Music (theory)’, ‘Chords and Harmony’, ‘Voicings / Arranging 1', ‘Basic Counterpoint’, ‘Writing for Drums’ and 'Writing for Guitar' - in production is 'Writing with a computer' (Sibelius software and Logic sequencing softwares).