Music production schools in New York State: Audio engineering college NYC, recording arts programs in Manhattan. Music technology career training, audio production certification, Pro Tools training programs/courses in the US - NY, California, Los Angeles, Florida, Texas..
SAE Institute NY: SAE Institute is located at 1293 Broadway (Herald Square) in Manhattan, New York City. One of over 50 campuses around the world, SAE NY educates for careers in the audio industry with a focus on hands-on training and individual studio time. Students graduate with the experience and foundation necessary to enter the exciting and multifaceted entertainment industry. Graduates also gain the advantage of joining SAE's established alumni network built of industry professionals around the world.
SAE NY occupies over 15,000 sq. feet with over 30 studios and workstations including SSL 4000G+ and Neve 88R control rooms, a Digidesign Icon 5.1 surround studio as well as Mackie analog and Yamaha digital control rooms. With exclusive AMS-NEVE and SSL training, as well as included SAE Production Package for every student in the Audio Technology Program, SAE NY is the clear choice to jump start your career in the audio industry.
School / Office Address:1293 Broadway
New York City
Sage Music provides private / one-on-one music lessons for adults and children in Long Island City (Queens) and Williamsburg / Greenpoint (Brooklyn).
We offer music lessons for adults and children on guitar, piano, voice, flute, clarinet, saxophone, violin, viola, cello, horn, trumpet, drums, composition, and songwriting. We also offer group music classes for children.
Because our dedicated and trained faculty are going to teach you how to play the music that you want to play, with the best technique for practicing and learning music.
Our music lessons are different because we select teachers who are both great musicians and who are passionate about teaching. We then train them to become great educators for private music lessons or group classes.
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The School of the Arts at Purchase College, SUNY, located in Westchester County, 20 miles north of Manhattan, New York City, is a public Arts School offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Dance, Music, Theatre Arts & Film and Art & Design.
The School of the Arts provides the highest level of professional training to developing visual and performing artists and arts managers. Students are prepared for careers in their fields and are inspired to be engaged and innovative contributors to society. Prestigious faculties in the Conservatories of Dance, Music, and Theatre Arts & Film, and the School of Art+Design cultivate, nurture, and prepare students through rigorous and comprehensive studio practice informed by theoretical, conceptual, and historical study.
The thriving intellectual culture in the School of the Arts is enhanced by its unique and synergistic relationship with the broader College community. These vibrant performance and studio-based degree programs challenge students to be reflective and articulate, productive and entrepreneurial, and creative and innovative practitioners of their respective art forms.
Audio Recording and Production School, New York City
Courses / Programs
The Institute of Audio Research (IAR) is located in New York City, close to the vibrant Greenwich Village and Union Square. We provide a complete education in audio engineering and music production, combining a broad background with hands-on experience. Our audio engineering and music production diploma curriculum is crafted by faculty members who are deeply involved in music and audio. IAR’s rolling admissions places students in classes that begin throughout the year, so you don’t have to wait long to start training for your future. The program can be completed in approximately nine months by a full-time student and in approximately a year by a part-time student at night. We believe the key to a valuable education in music production is a command of the fundamental concepts of sound. We emphasize these principles with both digital and analog classroom and studio experience. New York City is the worldwide destination for music and audio professionals. So it’s no wonder that international students contribute to the creative energy at IAR. We welcome foreign students to our school.
• Situated in Times Square, the beating heart of NYC, New York Jazz Workshop is a community-based jazz music school that provides a wide range of ongoing weekly music workshops, summer classes, and private music lessons for students of all ages.
• New York Jazz Workshop is one of Manhattan's premier educational institutions, offering courses in improvisation, harmony, rhythm, individual instruments, and composition.
• We have earned a strong reputation in the jazz community, and many of our teachers are world‐renowned and highly respected musicians and educators in their own right.
Online Candle Making Classes for New York City & NY residents
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in New York with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in New York, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA