Distance learning in Norway/ online education: Online university programs, online master degrees Norway. MBA programs for students in Oslo, Sweden, Finland, Scandinavia, the UK, USA. Online colleges in Norway, home study certification, accredited graduate diploma programs, bachelor's degree courses..
1.eBSI Export Academy - International Trade Courses Online
Courses / Programs
UK-accredited and internationally-recognised qualifications:
eBSI Export Academy is an online / distance learning school serving students in Norway, Scandinavia & worldwide.
Study Certificate & Diploma programs in International Trade, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Purchasing, Finance, Shipping, Exports, Warehousing, Manufacturing, eBusiness & Digital Marketing.
We also specialize in short online courses in career fields including Administrative Skills, Human Resources, MS Office Skills, Personal Development, Sales & Marketing, Supervisors & Management, and Workplace Essentials.
Our ITS Accreditation program is accredited by the Institute of Export, UK, the oldest and most prestigious Institute of its kind in the world.
eBSI is a proud member of the International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO), The International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission, and the International Chamber of Commerce Customs & Trade Facilitation Commission. It is also a strategic Partner of the World Trade Centres in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, USA.
Student Testimonials: "Tutors are highly experienced with excellent communication skills, and the online campus and student interaction is a major benefit. Highly recommended and very worthwhile indeed!" - Gavin, International Trade Executive, UK
"The ITS Accreditation has exceeded my expectations. I have finished the programme but I am still hooked on participation in the online activities." - Mark, Software Consultant, USA
• International Trade Specialist Accreditation (Diploma Certification)
• FREE COURSE - Intro to International Trade & eBusiness
• IFC International Trade Finance Certificate
• IoSCM Courses
-Logistics & Transport
-Supply Chain Management
• Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualifications
• Online Certificate Courses
-Export Development Foundation
-Trade for Trade Finance Practitioners
-eBusiness & Internet Marketing
-Social Media & Internet Marketing
-International Digital Marketing...
A Gloucester-based distance learning training provider of book-keeping and accounts courses, helping virtually all of our International Association of Book-keepers (IAB) students attain grade 'A' passes.
PCT2U is a leading UK training provider and has been established for 7 years training teachers and assessors and verifiers in the UK.
PCT2U was granted common centre approval with the NCFE in 2010 primarily to deliver on-line and distance learning courses in-regards to Teacher Training courses such as PTLLS, CTLLS & DTLLS. As well as provide training in Quality Assurance with the new suite of assessors courses available and the higher programs such as the IQA (Internal Quality Assurance) again all delivered on-line and over distance.
PCt2U is equipped to deliver training and educational programs into the future using the latest technology that promotes and includes all students in their educational journey using the tried and tested ‘Moodle’ online learning platform as used by all major UK Universities and Colleges.
UK Teacher Training Courses & Educational Quality Assurance:
- TAQA (Assessors) Awards and Certificate (Units 1/2/3)
- IQA (Verifiers) Awards and Certificate (Units 1/2/3)
- Award in Education and Training (AET)
- Certificate in Education and Training (CET)
- Diploma in Education and Training (DET)
• The Interactive Design Institute (IDI) is the UK’s leading provider of online qualifications in design.
• We offer a range of accredited courses for UK & international students at Bachelor Degree and Master Degree level. Subjects include Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography, and Interior Architecture & Design.
• With start dates every February, June & October, you can register at any time and from anywhere in the world.
• So far, we have enrolled students from over 70 countries worldwide.
• IDI is a collaborative partner of the University of Hertfordshire, one of the UK’s best modern universities. Students on our bachelor and master degree courses are registered with the university, and the certification received on completion of your studies is awarded by the University of Hertfordshire.
• IDI is also approved by the City & Guilds of London Institute, ABC Awards, and the Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA). We are the UK's leading provider of online courses in art & design that lead to qualifications on the UK National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
• Our online courses enable you to study for a UK qualification from wherever you are in the world. They provide a flexible, affordable means of learning, which can be combined with work, study or family commitments.
Student Review: "I genuinely love studying with IDI. I love the course and the dynamics among students (my classmates) and my tutors." - Vittorio
The National IT Learning Centre in London, England, has over 12 years experience delivering computer training via open and distance learning. Our online industry certification courses are designed to give students the best combination of skills, experience and training to gain employment within the computer industry.
With The National IT Learning Centre, career support is a key priority, even during your computer training course. An extensive career support programme is available to all students during their computer training course including CV design, interview training, CV sponsorship and one-to-one advice.
The National IT Learning Centre is accredited as a Microsoft Certified Partner. We are also accredited by the ODL QC (Open and Distance Learning Quality Council).
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician (MCDST)
A Computer Reservations System (CRS) is a computerized system used by airlines and travel agencies to store and retrieve information and conduct transactions related to air travel. Some of the most widely-used CRS systems include Amadeus, Galileo / Apollo, Sabre and Worldspan. CRS systems that book and sell tickets for multiple airlines are also known as global distribution systems (GDS).
Although CRS systems were originally used exclusively for airline reservations, they are now used to organize car rental, booking of train travel, ferries, cruises, and hotel room reservations. Users of CRS systems include airlines, travel agencies, hotels, ferry and cruise lines, tour operators, insurers, car rental and railway companies, and individual travellers directly.
There are a wide range of online and classroom-based CRS training courses. Many travel companies will list a full understanding of a particular CRS as 'essential' on their job specifications, so it is much easier to get a job in this sector if you can prove that you have this skill!
Online Business Degree Courses:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Management (PhD)
Online Short Courses:
- Business Strategy
- Marketing Planning
- Project Management
- ISO (International Standards)
- Managerial Accounting
- Construction Supervisory
- Green Building Construction
- Advanced IT for Enterprises