Photography schools in New York: Photography classes for beginners & intermediate-level photographers. Private photography lessons in Manhattan, short courses for amateurs, digital photography workshops for adults & teens.
PhotoUno Photography School, Manhattan: Are you searching for quality photography classes in NYC? PhotoUno Photography School provides beginner and intermediate-level photography courses, private classes, seminars and workshops. Conveniently located on 46th Street between 2nd and 3rd Avenue (only a few blocks from Grand Central Station) in Midtown Manhattan, we offer hands-on training within an atmosphere that fosters collaborative learning. We limit our class sizes to no more than nine students to ensure the quality of training. Our private classes are tailor made for each student.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Quality Photography Courses in NYC: We offer beginner and intermediate-level photography courses, private classes, seminars and workshops.
- Photography I (basics)
- Photography II (intermediate)
- Composition, Lighting and Exposure (basics)
- Photography Basics for Parents
- Portrait Photography
- Portable Flash
- Landscape Photography
- Lightroom and Street Photography
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The Jewelry Arts Institute (JAI) in New York has been committed to researching, preserving and teaching the jewelry making techniques of the Classical Period for over 30 years, passing on these nearly lost traditions to students from all corners of the world. Located at 22 East 49th Street in Midtown Manhattan, we teach all classical jewelry techniques in every class. These techniques are granulation in silver and 22k gold, Byzantine enameling, classical chain making, classical settings, lapidary and other related techniques.
Since all projects are taught by one-on-one demonstration, students of all levels can be enrolled in all classes. This is true for both the semester classes and the intensive workshops. We have a teacher for every five or six students so the student receives a lot of attention. If a student were to complete all of the many projects we have developed, he/she would end up with a complete background of classical jewelry techniques.
Parsons - New School of Design, located in New York City, New York, is a college of art and design offering associate, undergraduate and graduate degree programs. A pioneer in art and design education since its founding in 1896, Parsons has cultivated outstanding artists, designers, scholars, businesspeople, and community leaders for more than a century. Today, when design thinking is increasingly being employed to solve complex global problems, Parsons is leading new approaches to art and design education.
Parsons undergraduate programs offer rigorous art and design training within an environment of cross-disciplinary collaboration. In advocating both specialized practice and hybrid experimentation, Parsons’ student-centered curriculum allows emerging artists and designers to break new ground in their fields and develop nascent disciplines.
The New York Film Academy is a dynamic institution offering intensive, hands-on training in filmmaking, acting for film, digital journalism in affiliation with NBC News, documentary filmmaking, producing, screenwriting, and 3-D animation. The Academy was founded in 1992 at Robert DeNiros Tribeca Film Center on a belief that a top quality education in filmmaking should be accessible to anyone with the drive and ambition to make films.
Since that time we have grown into our own facilities in Manhattans Union Square and Soho. We also opened Film Academies at Universal Studios in Los Angeles and London, UK, England.
The New York Film Academy was designed for a new generation of filmmakers, screenwriters, actors, producers and animators who share a passion for motion pictures and want to learn by making their own projects in a hands-on, intensive program. Each year hundreds of students of all occupations, races, ethnicities, and of a wide range of ages from around the world benefit from the extraordinary education offered at the New York Film Academy.
Graduate Degree Programs:
- Master of Fine Arts (MFA) in Filmmaking
- MFA in Acting
1 & 2-year Certificate Programs/ 4-8 Week Short Courses in:
- Film Production
- Digital Journalism
- Music Video
- Acting for Film
- Acting Workshops
- Evening Workshops
- Continuing Education...
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Online Candle Making Classes for New York City & NY residents
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in New York with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in New York, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
Located near McCarren Park in the heart of Brooklyn, New York City, the Fitzgerald Jewelry School encourages creativity and exploration of all areas of jewelry making both for the casual hobbyist or the student considering a career in jewelry making. We offer a broad range of courses from beginner’s silversmithing right through to the art of the goldsmith. Our courses can be taken consecutively over a period of a year or can be taken at the students own pace over a longer period of time. We offer special rates for students who wish to enroll in several courses.
The studio´s philosophy emphasizes the art of the handmade object but also concentrates on how to make items for limited production and also for greater volume production with this in mind we provide a bridge between the studio jeweler and the jewelry industry through our classes, workshops and by directly providing a link for students to explore the New York Jewelry district.
- Introductory Silversmithing
- Classic Ring
- The Hinged Bracelet Class
- Wax Carving
- Gold Alloying and Fabrication
- Chasing and Repousse
- Forgeing a Bracelet
- Hydraulic Die Forming
- Production A - Z