eie Languages Centre: The European Institute of Education (EIE) is a multi discipline, multi skill, resource group based in Malta, having education at the core of its business activities. We offer a US High School Diploma with these courses and more Reading Skills, English, and Mathematics; American and World History; Biology, Earth and Space Science and Physical Science; Auto Repair, Personal Computer Specialist; Chemistry, Spanish, Music, and Psychology and more.
Business and Management 1 Certificate in Business Planning 2 MSc in Management 3 BA (Hons) Business Management 4 MBA Business 5 Higher National Diploma Management Studies 6 Higher National Diploma in Business & Management 7 Certificate in Business Management 8 Certificate in Supervisory Development 9 Certificate in Executive Office Skills 10 Advanced Certificate in Management 11 Masters of Business Administration 12 BA (Hons) Business Administration 13 Diploma in Management 14 MBA (Employee Relations ) 15 MBA (Marketing) 16 MBA (Finance) 17 MBA (Total Quality Management) 18 MBA (Information Technology Management) 19 Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Finance and Accounting 1 Certificate in Business Finance 2 Diploma in Small Business Financial Management 3 BA (Hons) Banking, Insurance and Risk Management 4 MBA Banking 5 MBA Finance 6 MSc Finance
Sales & Marketing 1 Certificate in Delivering Good Service 2 Certificate in Customer Service Excellence 3 Certificate in Sales Advisor 4 Certificate in Senior Sales Executive 5 Certificate in Retail Operations 6 Certificate in Effective Communicating 7 Certificate in Customer Relations 8 Certificate in Business Marketing 9 Certificate in Sales Skills – Sales Executive 10 Professional Diploma in Marketing 11 Professional Certificate in Marketing 12 Msc Marketing 13 MBA Marketing
Education and Law LLM European Union Law LLM Employment Relations Law Trinity College Certificate TESOL Msc Educational Leadership MA Leadership for Learning MA Applied Linguistics & TESOL
IT and Computing 1 Certificate in Business Technology 2 Certificate in Introduction to Computers 3 Certificate in Web Design 4 BTEC Higher National Certificate and Higher National Diploma in Computing (Business IT) 5 Bsc (Hons) Applied Computing 6 Msc IS and Tech Management for e-Government 7 Msc IT and Management 8 Msc Networking Technologies and Management 9 Msc IT Professional 10 Master in Multimedia Management 11 MBA (Information Technology Management) 12 MBA(Information Technology Management)
A variety of programs are available through our other departments: Science and Environmental Psychology Public Policy Tourism and Hospitality Airline Industry Human Resources Management Media, Journalism and Writing Lifestyle Courses
Calling students from Malta and internationally! Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, state-recognised by the Ministry of Education.
Our students can choose between 3-year academic studies, a 3-month foundation course, and short intensive summer courses in a range of creative arts and design subjects, taught entirely in English.
We offer 3-year Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degree programmes in Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design, awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK (These BA degree titles are state-recognised in the UK).
Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year.
Our school is located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, only 15km from Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the South of Spain.
The building has been approved by the Ministry of Education as living up to all the latest demands and facilities required for a modern design school.
Graduates have a near 100% employment rate. Many companies contact our college with job offers for our students.
"Marbella Design Academy is more than a place of education, it is an all-round experience." - Graphic Design Student, Lana from Spain / UK
The European Institute of Education is the foremost educational institution based in Malta. Established in 2000, the Institute developed a range of flexible learning programs in partnership with leading Institutes and Universities Worldwide. The Institute offers top quality qualifications which blend with the flexibility and versatility that most people require in their busy lives. There are over 2,000 students worldwide who are following part-time distance learning and flexible programs, which are professionally designed to produce highly qualified professionals who once qualified, will play important roles in commerce and industry. The European Institute of Education is a tertiary level educational institution licensed by the Ministry of Education of Malta, a member state of the European Union.
Business & Management, Master of Business Administration (MBA), HR Management, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, IT & Computing, Science & Environment, Education & Law, Psychology, Tourism & Hospitality; Airline Industry, Journalism, Media and more.
• Situated in Argenteuil, near Paris, Ducasse Education is a leading culinary pastry and wine school run by the world-renowned chef Alain Ducasse.
• With 30 years of international experience, Alain Ducasse restaurants in 2014 had 21 Michelin stars in total. In addition to our Argenteuil school, we also have a training center in Yssingeaux, in the Haute-Loire department in south-central France.
• Taught entirely in English or in French, our intensive programs are for French students, beginners, adults, international culinary arts students, professional chefs, and career changers who seek excellence in culinary arts and other food-related services.
• Created in 1999, Ducasse Education sets the highest culinary and pastry industry standards with its comprehensive hands-on training programs that emphasize practical learning of techniques with precision, innovation and rigorous skills-based methodology.
• Alain Ducasse aims to pass on his knowledge, skills and expertise, along with the cultivation of excellence in the culinary, pastry, and wine & service fields through Ducasse Education.
• Our students benefit from practical training in our four state-of-the-art kitchens. Class size is kept to a maximum of 10 students to ensure the best individual learning outcomes.
Student Testimonial: "It gives you the most complete knowledge all around the world, not only for French cuisine, it gives you an overview of all the cuisine around the world."
- Paolo, Italia, Career Changer
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School in Florence
Courses / Programs
• Study the innovative and creative art of jewellery design in the heart of Florence with Alchimia - a private, contemporary jewellery school that provides a wide range of short and long-term jewellery courses.
• Serving local and international students, we offer accredited Bachelor's (BFA) degree and Masters (MFA) degree courses as well as academic year programs and year-round, short-term intensive jewellery courses. We also provide in-depth summer courses.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our students are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• At Alchimia, our objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• By adopting the technological developments of our time and the most experimental cultural trends, Alchimia encourages its students to enhance their talents.
Located on the beautiful island of Hydra (just one hour by sea from Athens), Hydrama Theatre & Arts Centre offers a two-week intensive Greek theatre course, as well as general theatre and drama summer programs. Our courses are suitable for actors, theatre professionals, teachers, classics or drama students (adults of all ages, 18 years+). Run by experienced theatre practitioners, Hydrama is a place where students, actors, academics and theatre professionals can meet and experience Greek drama and culture in an inspiring setting which reflects theatre's origins.
"Acting to the Gods" is a 2-week intensive summer drama course. A maximum of 12 participants are selected for this course and we welcome a diversity of nationality, age and experience. A Certificate of Participation is awarded on successful completion of the course. We also offer a range of summer theatre courses, workshops and training for anyone who is interested in setting up a course in Hydra. Courses are individually designed to meet participants’ requirements and combine theory with practice - as well as with leisure and cultural activities.
- 2-week intensive summer summer course - "Acting to the Gods". The training methods taught are applicable and relevant to all forms of theatre.
- Summer General theatre / Greek theatre courses & workshops including: The origins and development of ancient Greek drama, Character-building, Masks, Improvisation, Chorus-work, Text analysis, Voice-work, Movement, Dance, Drama games, Greek language & culture
• Accademia del Lusso is a leading international fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy. We provide fashion design courses taught in English or Italian to students from around the world.
• Our comprehensive courses include 3-year Post-Diploma courses, and 1-year Intensive Fashion courses. In addition, we offer a wide variety of graduate and undergraduate programs in subjects including Fashion Styling, Fashion Management, Fashion Communication, and much more.
• Our highly-regarded courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge. In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school is conveniently situated on the Via Montenapoleone in the center of the Fashion District, just a short distance from many of Milan's major tourist attractions. The San Babia Metro station is just a minute's walk from the Accademia.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."