Executive MBA programs in Tennessee university: EMBA in Knoxville, one-year MBA for working professionals. Full-time MBA degree in south-east USA, master of business administration for physicians & supply chain management & aerospace professionals in Knox County TN.
University Of Tennessee Senior Executive MBA, Knoxville: The University of Tennessee's College of Business Administration offers a range of Senior Executive MBA Programs. The program's primary objective is to transform the way you think and the way you lead your organization. Our internationally ranked, fully-accredited MBA degree options include a Professional MBA, Aerospace & Defense MBA, Physician Executive MBA, and more.
Executive MBA Programs The Executive MBA Program at the University of Tennessee is designed to provide in-depth management education for high-potential executives currently in, or moving into, senior management positions. The program is strongly focused on developing leadership skills, strategic thinking, and a global perspective.
Aerospace & Defense MBA A one-year degree program that teaches the business of aerospace and defense. The only AACSB-accredited program of its kind in the United States; combines distance learning with five on-campus residence periods and one global immersion trip.
Executive MBA for Strategic Leadership A one-year degree program for experienced managers and executives who operate in a global business environment. A nationally ranked program that combines distance learning with residence periods (including one global immersion trip). Rolling deadline; students are accepted until the class is full.
Global Supply Chain MBA A one-year modular-format degree program addressing supply chain leadership and the cultural challenges that executives face. A collaborative effort among university partners worldwide that features international residence periods.
Physician Executive MBA A one-year physicians-only degree program that teaches management skills in the context of healthcare. A nationally ranked blended-mode curriculum that combines distance learning with on-campus residence periods.
Professional MBA A 16-month weekend degree program for professionals within driving distance of Knoxville, Tennessee. An intense program for professionals that combines distance learning with Saturday classes on campus and an optional global trip.
Full-Time MBA A 17-month transformative educational experience that will take your career to the next level. An innovative MBA program designed for high-potential individuals seeking successful careers in business, entrepreneurship, government, and non-profit organizations. Admission will be offered on a competitive-space-available-basis.
• Established in 1986 and registered with the Ministry of Education (Singapore) since 1987, JE Educational College conducts Business, Accountancy, IT and Language courses with the objective of providing high quality education and service to our partners and valued customers.
• JE is an internationally-accredited career training school offering LCCI (London Chamber of Commerce and Industry) and ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) Certificate and Diploma courses to both students from Singapore and international students.
• In addition, we provide a range of Logistics courses and English language programs.
• JE was awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation in 2005, and as EduTrust Certified school, we can apply the Student Pass for international students who wish to study at our school.
• Our lecturers are registered with the Council for Private Education, Singapore, and all possess professional graduate qualifications, and have been selected for their rich teaching experience, and their high level of professional commitment and caring.
Why JE Educational College is a great school to study at:
• Compliance with regulations
• EduTrust – A quality assurance mark
• Quality trademark and polices
• Protected fees, with flexible fees payment
• Academic support
• Academic and Examination Boards
• Achievements of students
• Safe and healthy environment/ premises
• Facilities and infrastructure
• Convenient location
• Preparatory course for the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Examination
Business Management / Accounting Courses: • Hospitality Management
• Certificate / Diploma / Adv. Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management
• Diploma / Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
• Diploma in Accounting
The Pamplin College of Business, at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia, offers undergraduate majors in accounting and information systems, business information technology, economics, finance, hospitality and tourism management, management, and marketing. Our on-campus enrollment is about 3,600 undergraduates and 270 full-time graduate students.
The Pamplin College of Business generates high quality applied and theoretical research that supports superior teaching and business applications. Graduates of the Pamplin College, applying their analytical and decision making skills, help businesses create solutions, enhancing their competitiveness in the global business environment and improving the lives of their families and society.
All our programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International. AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide.
Undergraduate Major Degree Programs:
- Accounting and Information Systems
- Business Information Systems
- Business Information Technology
- Decision Support Systems
- Finance, Insurance and Business Law
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Information Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Management Science
- Operations Management
- Systems Assurance
The College of Business at Tennessee Tech University
Courses / Programs
The College of Business at Tennessee Tech University is an accredited leading Business School offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. We offer both a campus and 100% distance-based Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program. Tennessee Tech is located in Cookeville, Tennessee, a city approximately 80 miles east of Nashville, in the southeastern United States.
Full-time and part-time MBA programs are available so students can earn their degree at their own pace. Our "Plus One" program allows students to earn an MBA by adding one year to their current field of study. Start with one class or start with three, but take this important first step in advancing your professional career.
The MBA program offers a distance option that utilizes Internet-based class interaction to provide students with a rich learning environment. Whether students take class on-ground or on-line, their degree is still the same. Students still receive their education from the same award-winning professors.
The college's undergraduate, MBA, and accounting programs are each accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Bachelor Degree Programs (Majors):
- International Business and Cultures
- Business Management (concentrations in General Management, Human Resource, Management, Production/Operations Management, Management Information Systems)
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- Campus & Distance learning MBA programs
The University of Tennessee offers the highest quality instruction, research, and outreach programs throughout the state of Tennessee, with campuses in Knoxville, Memphis & Tullahoma. From eleven colleges, our students receive undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees from more than 300 programs in academic fields such as Business Administration, Education, Health & Human Sciences, Engineering, and more.
Our students build a strong foundation through challenging coursework, ongoing academic support, and countless chances to learn outside the classroom.
Ten learning communities provide our freshmen distinctive opportunities to connect with classmates, develop valuable skills, become involved in campus life, and ultimately enjoy success as a UT student. We are ranked among the nation’s top public universities, and we’re on an aggressive path to join our peers in the country’s Top 25.
Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, we are Tennessee's largest research institution, leading the state in the number of degrees awarded annually.
Course categories include:
- Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
- Allied Health
- Architecture & Design
- Health Science Engineering
- Business Administration
- Communication & Information
- Health & Human Sciences
- Social Work
- Veterinary Medicine
The Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, Charlottesville VA, is ranked among the world’s best business schools. Our full-time, two-year Master of Business Administration (MBA) program is noted for its top notch faculty, case study method and commitment to ethics and honor. We also offer a 21-month MBA for Executives degree program as well as a range of Executive Education programs.
In contrast to a lecture-based approach to education, Darden class time is spent discussing cases about actual business problems and solutions. Under the skillful direction of Darden faculty—ranked the #1 teaching faculty by the Princeton Review in 2007 and 2008—students are able to strengthen their communication and leadership skills by learning to make difficult decisions with limited information.
Ranked the #1 MBA education experience by The Economist and #1 in student satisfaction by Bloomberg Businessweek, the Darden School of Business is unique because of the combination of three key elements of the MBA program - Faculty, Community & a Case-Study Method.
Founded in 1693, The College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia is the second oldest college in America. Our School of Business Administration has received many accolades in recent years due greatly to its superb faculty, top-notch students, and individual attention provided. We provide undergraduate & graduate Business Administration degree programs (BBA/MBA), as well as a Master of Accounting and a number or Corporate Education courses.
The classroom environment is interactive and lively at William & Mary. Students pool resources, complement each other's backgrounds, and form supportive, close relationships. Faculty use team projects to integrate various courses and to bring work experiences into the classroom. The School also has a world-class Advisory Board and a broad alumni base who are devoted to helping the School continue its momentum through the 21st century.
The College of William & Mary is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Administration Degree programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
Further Business Programs:
- Master of Accounting
- Corporate Education courses (Concentrations in strategic planning, financial and productivity analysis, decision-making strategies, business communication skills)