MBA in Knoxville TN: Executive MBA programs in the south-east, one-year MBA for working professionals. Full-time MBA degree, master of business administration for physicians & supply chain management & aerospace professionals in Knox County TN.
University Of Tennessee Senior Executive MBA, Knoxville: The College of Business Administration offers University of Tennessee's Senior Executive MBA Program, a one-year investment with extraordinary returns. The program is designed to provide in-depth management education for high-potential executives currently in, or moving into, senior management positions. The program is strongly focused on developing leadership skills, strategic thinking, and a global perspective. Our internationally ranked, fully-accredited MBA degree options include a Professional MBA, Aerospace & Defense MBA, Physician Executive MBA, and more.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Executive MBA Programs:
- Full-time MBA
- Aerospace & Defense MBA
- Executive MBA for Strategic Leadership
- Global Supply Chain Executive MBA
- Physician Executive MBA
- Professional MBA
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The University of Tennessee offers the highest quality instruction, research, and outreach programs throughout the state of Tennessee, with campuses in Knoxville, Memphis & Tullahoma. From eleven colleges, our students receive undergraduate, graduate, and professional degrees from more than 300 programs in academic fields such as Business Administration, Education, Health & Human Sciences, Engineering, and more.
Our students build a strong foundation through challenging coursework, ongoing academic support, and countless chances to learn outside the classroom.
Ten learning communities provide our freshmen distinctive opportunities to connect with classmates, develop valuable skills, become involved in campus life, and ultimately enjoy success as a UT student. We are ranked among the nation’s top public universities, and we’re on an aggressive path to join our peers in the country’s Top 25.
Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, we are Tennessee's largest research institution, leading the state in the number of degrees awarded annually.
Course categories include:
- Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources
- Allied Health
- Architecture & Design
- Health Science Engineering
- Business Administration
- Communication & Information
- Health & Human Sciences
- Social Work
- Veterinary Medicine
Founded in 1693, The College of William & Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia is the second oldest college in America. Our School of Business Administration has received many accolades in recent years due greatly to its superb faculty, top-notch students, and individual attention provided. We provide undergraduate & graduate Business Administration degree programs (BBA/MBA), as well as a Master of Accounting and a number or Corporate Education courses.
The classroom environment is interactive and lively at William & Mary. Students pool resources, complement each other's backgrounds, and form supportive, close relationships. Faculty use team projects to integrate various courses and to bring work experiences into the classroom. The School also has a world-class Advisory Board and a broad alumni base who are devoted to helping the School continue its momentum through the 21st century.
The College of William & Mary is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Administration Degree programs:
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Full-time MBA
- Evening MBA
- Executive MBA
Further Business Programs:
- Master of Accounting
- Corporate Education courses (Concentrations in strategic planning, financial and productivity analysis, decision-making strategies, business communication skills)
The College of Business at Tennessee Tech University
Courses / Programs
The College of Business at Tennessee Tech University is an accredited leading Business School offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs. We offer both a campus and 100% distance-based Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program. Tennessee Tech is located in Cookeville, Tennessee, a city approximately 80 miles east of Nashville, in the southeastern United States.
Full-time and part-time MBA programs are available so students can earn their degree at their own pace. Our "Plus One" program allows students to earn an MBA by adding one year to their current field of study. Start with one class or start with three, but take this important first step in advancing your professional career.
The MBA program offers a distance option that utilizes Internet-based class interaction to provide students with a rich learning environment. Whether students take class on-ground or on-line, their degree is still the same. Students still receive their education from the same award-winning professors.
The college's undergraduate, MBA, and accounting programs are each accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Bachelor Degree Programs (Majors):
- International Business and Cultures
- Business Management (concentrations in General Management, Human Resource, Management, Production/Operations Management, Management Information Systems)
Master of Business Administration (MBA):
- Campus & Distance learning MBA programs
California University of Management & Sciences, Virginia Branch Campus
Courses / Programs
Situated in Falls Church VA, just 4 miles east of Arlington, California University of Management and Sciences Virginia Branch Campus (CalUMS-VA) is a degree granting business school that provides an Associate Degree in Healthcare Business Administration (ASHBA), and a Master Degree in Business Administration (MBA). We are dedicated to delivering quality programs that prepare students with the knowledge, skills, and leadership qualities needed for success in today's businesses preparing the graduates for personal and professional development in business and management careers.
CalUMS-VA also offers a quality ESL program (non-degree) which is designed to meet the language needs of students and residents of the Virginia community whose native language is not English.
(CalUMS-VA) is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), and is certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV).
EU Business School - Online Degree Courses in UAE, Middle East & Worldwide
Courses / Programs
• Further your career and study business online in UAE, Dubai, throughout the Middle East & around the world with EU Business School to earn an internationally-accredited MBA, BBA bachelor's degree or a master's degree in Management, Marketing, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, and Fashion & Luxury Industry Business via small, dynamic classes taught in English.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School is part of the EU network of business schools in Switzerland (Geneva and Montreux), Germany (Munich), and Spain (Barcelona) recognized worldwide for the excellence of the students and faculty.
• EU Business School truly is an international institution:
Our diverse student body is made up of students of 100+ nationalities coming from, for example, Albania, Algeria, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Canada, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lebanon, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK, USA, and more.
• EU Business School has been ranked #1 for the Online MBA, and as part of the QS 2018 rankings, EU was placed 9th in the world for diversity.
• EU combines the American university model with top European management practices for today's business world.
• We welcome you to contact us today about your interest in our online degree programs or enrollment into our campus-based courses.
• Online BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration degree course.
• Online EBBA - Executive Bachelor of Business Administration degree.
• Online MBA Degree Programs where specializations include:
- Blockchain Management
- Communication & Public Relations
- Digital Business
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
• Online Masters Programs include:
- Masters in Management
- Masters in Marketing
- Masters in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Masters in the Fashion & Luxury Industry Business
The Pamplin College of Business, at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia, offers undergraduate majors in accounting and information systems, business information technology, economics, finance, hospitality and tourism management, management, and marketing. Our on-campus enrollment is about 3,600 undergraduates and 270 full-time graduate students.
The Pamplin College of Business generates high quality applied and theoretical research that supports superior teaching and business applications. Graduates of the Pamplin College, applying their analytical and decision making skills, help businesses create solutions, enhancing their competitiveness in the global business environment and improving the lives of their families and society.
All our programs are accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business International. AACSB International accreditation represents the highest standard of achievement for business schools, worldwide.
Undergraduate Major Degree Programs:
- Accounting and Information Systems
- Business Information Systems
- Business Information Technology
- Decision Support Systems
- Finance, Insurance and Business Law
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Information Systems
- Management Information Systems
- Management Science
- Operations Management
- Systems Assurance