Project Management Consultants: Portfolio management consulting company in Europe, in-company training provider in Spain, master degree in project management, Microsoft certification programs, professional development courses in Asia, China, Turkey...
OdPe Business Solutions: OdPe is an international company with our headquarters in Madrid, Spain specialised in helping our clients achieve increases in productivity and efficiency by using Project, Product and Portfolio Management solutions. We are a consulting enterprise in Project Management, but we also provide the online Official Masters in Project Management from the University of Valencia (Spain). We offer the Executive Master in Project Management with Microsoft and the Official Master in Project Management as well as in-house training and professional development courses in project management.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Project Management Consulting Services:
We work for organisations that are leaders in various industrial sectors, providing them effective help in order to organise work and arrange the distribution of their tactics and strategic investment. OdPe is current in the process of internationalising, promoting alliances with other organisations that provide us with a global view and enable us to be present at the most important international forums in the world.
Our professional behaviour is backed by the Professional Ethics of the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and the International Project Management Association (IPMA®).
Courses / Programs:
- Executive Master in Project Management with Microsoft
- Master in Project Management and Administration
- University Diploma for the Certificacion Project Management Professional (PMP) - Project Management Institute (PMI)®
- In-house training
- Professional development courses
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Enhance your business and management-related skills with a Diploma or Degree program from Schellhammer Business School (SBS).
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English, to students from around the globe.
• All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
The Delphi Institute of Management is an organisation operated by a group of highly trained and experienced managers with vast professional experience in a variety of sectors. The company was created at the end of the 1990's with the aim of providing services in the fields of training, investigation and consulting. Since then it has expanded its customer base to include: public institutions, universities and medium and large sized companies such as hotel chains and financial institutions. The company is based in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria and the Canary Islands are its main market place. However, it has also developed its operations in the USA, Great Britain, Brazil, Peru and the Dominican Republic. Delphi offers a Hotel Resort Management Master Degree programme in Playa Del Ingles in the south of Gran Canaria and lasts for one year.
1 Year Hotel Resort Management Master Degree Programme. The course is ideal for university graduates who speak English and Spanish and for professionals from the industry who want to update their knowledge and skills.
Located in St. Gervasi, a suburb of Barcelona, Geneva Business School provides a wide range of business and finance-related undergraduate and post-gratuate degree programs to students from all over the world. Courses include Bachelor (BBA), Master (MBA) and Doctorate (DBA) Business Administration Degrees in a variety of specializations. Our business administration and finance degree programmes are all taught through English, and are tailored to meet this century’s complex global challenges.
Geneva Business School classes are scaled to sizes which encourage a higher quality interaction between students and faculty. Our new Career Support Center has been founded on our dedication to seeing our students get the most from their studies both in and beyond the classroom.
Never before has the need for hands-on experience been more important in business and finance. As the competition grows, students require increasingly impressive demonstration of good education, sound judgment, and impeccable character to secure much coveted positions of interest.
Geneva Business School has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE),
Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) - Majors include:
- International Management
- Sport Mgmt. & Marketing
- Digital Communication
- Intl. Hospitality Mgmt.
- International Relations
Master in Business Administration (MBA) - Majors include:
- Digital Business
- Digital Marketing
- Intl. Hospitality Mgmt.
- International Management
- International Relations
- Executive MBA
- Dual Program
Doctorate (DBA) Programs
- International Finance
- International Management
- International Marketing
HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages, Barcelona
Courses / Programs
Situated in Barcelona and Loret de Mar on Spain's Costa Brava, just one hour north of Barcelona, HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages provides a range of Certificate and Diploma programs in the tourism, management and language areas.
Courses include a Specialist Course Certificate in Hospitality & Tourism Management, Corporate Customer Service in Hospitality, Tour Guide Certification. All courses include a 4-month internship option. Our courses are taught in English, with a compulsory Spanish and / or Russian course in addition.
All of our programs were developed in consultation with experts from the tourism industry, industry associations and academicians. All faculty members of the School are fully qualified and experienced in several tourism related areas like hotel management, F&B, travel agent, tour operators, and more.
HTL International School of Hospitality, Tourism and Languages is a private educational institution certified by the Lloret de Mar City Council.
(All programmes are taught in English alongside a compulsory Spanish and / or Russian language course)
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Customer Service, Business Etiquette and Protocol
- Hotel Entertainment Management
- Tour Guide in Spain
- Tourist Transfer Guide
- Congress Management & Events Marketing
- Public Relations & Marketing Management
- Human Resources Management
• Study for an internationally-recognized and accredited MBA Degree in the heart of Barcelona, one of Europe's most vibrant, beautiful cities!
• EU Business School provides a wide range of Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree programs on-site and online, taught in English, to students from Spain and around the world.
• Our MBA specialties include International Business, Entrepreneurship, International Marketing, HR Management, and more. The 11 MBA programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• Our 100+ nationality average gives students a truly multicultural learning environment and excellent networking opportunities. All courses are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with a wealth of practical experience in their fields.
• Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education, with emphasis on the case-study method, is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in the modern business world.
Student Review: "I graduated from EU after completing my management degree there. I immediately applied my MBA to my subsequent career that has taken in banking, industry, service and retail.
The global networking opportunities and the international environment at EU has served me well by allowing me to work efficiently with people from all around the world."
- Pedro, Portugal
Graduate / MBA Degree Programs:
Accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM)
• International Business
• Communication & Public Relations
• International Marketing
• Global Banking & Finance
• Leisure & Tourism Management
• Sports Management
• HR Management
• Design Management
Dual Qualifications On Campus:
• MBA - University of Roehampton, London
Other MBA Study Options:
• Online MBA (9 specializations)
Welcome to the International Business School of Valencia! We are a young and dynamic international business school offering flexible international business and management studies at the undergraduate and graduate level in a truly unique cross-cultural, and English-speaking environment. We offer a wide range of Associate, Bachelor, and Masters Degrees as well as Graduate Certificate programs.
Committed to offering quality business and management education at the undergraduate and graduate level, we strive to continually improve our academic programs in accordance with the demands of the global marketplace as well as with the guidelines received from reputable American, European and international educational organizations.
Primarily by bringing the American educational model to Europe, we fill a void that is left by Europe’s traditional institutions: the need to link classroom theory to real-life applications and professional skills.
Valencia is Spain's third-largest city with a population of 740,000 inhabitants. It lies on the Mediterranean coast, just 2 hours south of Barcelona.