European School of Economics:
Based in Rome, and with centres also in Milan, Florence, London, Madrid, and the United States, European School of Economics is a private business school that offers a range of on-site and online / blended Bachelor, Masters, and Specialized programmes in a variety of popular business fields. Students have the opportunity to study abroad by transferring between ESE centres around the globe.
ESE education is founded on the main revolutionary principles instilled in the book "The School for Gods" by the President Elio D'Anna:
“The Dream is the most real thing there is” - students develop a unique academic and professional pathway through their selected course specialisation, internship placement, and final dissertation
• Pragmatism - hands-on experience in contemporary business practice through the comprehensive internship programme
• Internationality - student body originating from more than 60 nations, ESE centres around the world, and internships with global organisations.
Only individuals can transform society. Only individuals can dream. ESE’s mission is to create a new generation of young entrepreneurs and corporate leaders, visionaries, pragmatic dreamers. To achieve such an aim, requires more than good programs and good teachers.
ESE is a system of vital ideas and prepares its students to be the new cells of a healed humanity, free from conflicted thinking, superstitions, prejudices and obsolete ideas, cultivating in themselves an indomitable passion for greatness.
ESE students will be giants in the world of economics - the global communicators of the future. Their ability to create wealth will be the effect of an inner state of responsibility.
• The European School of Economics has envisioned the birth of a new mankind, for the creation of individuals free from prejudice and fear, and capable of harmonizing apparent, age-old antagonisms between economics and ethics, action and contemplation, and financial power and love.
• ESE is a new concept in higher education. A college of international business, the scope of an ESE education extends beyond a thorough preparation in the principles of economics, management, marketing or finance.
• The objective of contemporary colleges and universities should be the development of each individual, through a system of vital ideas, for the preparation of a new generation of visionary leaders.
• Thanks to the unique educational philosophy held in the book "The School for Gods" by Mr Elio D'Anna, ESE President & Founder, ESE aims to prepare international entrepreneurs and managers with the cultural awareness, abilities and moral qualities most needed in the world of contemporary business.
Undergraduate Programmes (3-4 years)
- BSc (Hons) in Business Administration (in Management, Marketing, Finance)
- BS in International Business (Distance Learning)
Postgraduate Programmes (1-2 years)
- MSc Programme in Marketing, Management, Finance
- MBA Programme in International Business, Marketing, Finance, Entrepreneurship
- Executive MBA in Management (Distance Learning)
Specialized Courses (3-9 months with Internship)
- Film Business
- International Relations..
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Via della Cordonata 7 | 00187 Rome, Rome, Italy|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.