Business schools in Italy: Management colleges, Italy Study Abroad MBA programs, management degree courses, facoltà di economia, corsi di economia in Milano, Roma, Firenze, (Florence). Find business schools in Europe, UK, France, Spain, Switzerland..
A school without borders, European School of Economics (ESE) is a private business school, a new concept in Higher Education that offers Bachelor and Masters programmes at its centres in Rome, Milan, Florence, London, Madrid, the USA, and online via blended courses.
We offer undergraduate, post-graduate and specialized courses in a range of business-related subjects. Students have the opportunity to study abroad by transferring between ESE centres around the globe.
Combining academic excellence, internationality, and a pragmatic approach, our courses are designed to prepare a new generation of leaders and entrepreneurs.
ESE graduates are among the most competitive business professionals in the market, prepared for leadership roles. With the ability to individually tailor their course of study, ESE students have the opportunity to:
- Specialise in cutting-edge business sectors, such as Fashion, Events, Music, Film, Sport, Art, Media and Hospitality among others.
- Complete internships, selecting from more than 1500 leading organisations around the world.
Undergraduate Programmes (3-4 years)
- BSc (Hons) in Business Administration (in Management, Marketing, Finance)
- BS in International Business (Distance Learning)
Postgraduate Programmes (1-2 years)
- MSc Programme in Marketing, Management, Finance
- MBA Programme in International Business, Marketing, Finance, Entrepreneurship
- Executive MBA in Management (Distance Learning)
Specialized Courses (3-9 months with Internship)
- Film Business
- International Relations..
IED Management Lab is a professional school of management in Milan offering postgraduate, 3 year and continuing education programs in the English and Italian languages dedicated to the management of creativity in business. Programs are offered to both Italian and international students.
All of the courses offered by the IED Management Lab are strongly attuned to the themes of sustainable development, both from an environmental as well as a social point of view.
The courses are designed with the theme of sustainability present in every aspect of the educational process, so that aside from having in common just the principles of what is right and necessary, it actually constitutes an integral part of the total identity of the IED School of Management.
• Brand Management and Communication (taught in English or Italian)
• Event Management (taught in Italian)
Continuing Education Management Programs:
• Art Direction
• Evolution Marketing And Social Media
• Wedding Planner
• Marketing: Product And Sales Management
• Events: From Concept To Execution
• Content Management And Copywriting
MIP was established in 1979 as a collaboration between Politecnico di Milano - one of the leading technical universities in Europe - and some leading organizations operating in Italy. One of MIP’s great strengths is being part of the Politecnico di Milano, whose engineering tradition and technology leadership allow MIP to have access to up-and-coming technology, to play a key role in innovation and to be at the forefront of company growth and technological investment.
As a consortium, MIP enjoys a privileged relationship with its shareholder companies and this has been extended over the years to include foreign multinationals. Indeed, such partnership is evident throughout the MBA program in its real-life business simulations and field experiences and in its regular collaboration with the professional community from which students also derive great benefit and real-world experience.
2007: The School of Management achieved the prestigious EQUIS accreditation
2009: MIP joined the Financial Times’ rankings of best European Business Schools
2013: The school has received accreditation from the Association of MBAs.
- International Full Time MBA
- International Part Time MBA
- Iflex MBA (online)
- International Master in Multichannel Marketing Management
- International Master in Luxury Management
- International Master in BIG DATA
- International Master in Supply Chain & Purchaising Management
- Advanced MAster in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- International Master in Industrial Management
- Master in Strategic Project Management
Welcome to the International University College of Turin (IUC) located on the Piazza Carlo Felice in the centre of Turin, northerm Italy. The IUC is an advanced institution dedicated to the study of global capitalism and the preparation of an international class of lawyers and finance experts, endowed with a highly integrated background in Law, Economics and Finance. The IUC offers an innovative Master of Science in Comparative Law, Economics & Finance (MSc CLEF). A rich array of grants and scholarships are available for international students.
The first year of the program will be in Turin Italy and for the second year students will have the opportunity to travel to one of IUC's partner institutions. Most of the education will be carried on in English in order to facilitate international exchange programs, joint degrees and reception of non-italian students and faculty. The IUC is a place where global law and economics are critically understood with the help of such scholars like Duncan Kennedy (Harvard), Guido Calabresi (Yale), and Gustavo Zagrebelsky (Former Italian Chief Justice). Nobel Laureate Amartya Sen sits in its advisory board.
Master of Science in Comparative Law, Economics and Finance (MSc CLEF).
The required/core component of the curriculum is aimed at acquainting the MSc CLEF candidates with the fundamentals of the challenging field of law and finance with emphasis on incorporating the practical considerations.
The first year of the program will be in Turin Italy and for the second year students will have the opportunity to travel to one of IUC's partner institutions. Most of the program is carried out in English.
• For students from Italy & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
16.Vesuvio International School of Hospitality, Naples
Courses / Programs
Situated in the heart of the historic south-west Italian city of Naples, Vesuvio International School of Hospitality (VISH) provides a range of academic courses and MBA Degree programs in the fields of Hospitality Management and Travel / Tourism.
Our programs are open to international students from around the world, and take place at our school in the center of Naples. We also provide Culinary Arts courses.
All of our classes are taught in English.
VISH is a friendly school where the emphasis is on creating happy, confident and successful students. We are also an international school and we pride ourselves on diversity.
Each semester we welcome students of many different nationalities and social backgrounds. VISH positions itself unequivocally as an inclusive school in which strong personalised support ensures that no one is left behind.
The LUISS Business School is a division of LUISS Guido Carli University in Rome, Italy that is recognised worldwide as a knowledge hub for postgraduate studies in business & management. We offer an International Master of Business Administration (iMBA) degree program which is 15 months in duration and taught through English to students from all over the world. Other graduate business degree programs taught through English include an Aviation MBA (12 months) and a Master in Corporate Finance (11 months).
One of the main characteristics of LUISS Business School is its long-lasting relationship with the Italian and international business community, that allows theory to inform practice and vice versa. LUISS Business School relies both on the experience of its Faculty members and on the know-how of practitioners working in the fields of finance, consulting, and accounting.
The Swiss School of Management (SSM) is a private institute of higher education belonging to the Swiss Management Academy International. SSM is located on the University of Washington's campus in Rome's historic city center.
We have a diverse student body coming from all over the world and offer a range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs that provide not only a truly practical business education but also combine the latest in technology with the most forward-thinking business, educational and leadership ideas. Our courses include Master of Business Administration (MBA), Night/Executive MBA, Dual MBA, Capital MBA (Tri-city MBA program) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) and Leadership Study Abroad Semester (LSAP). All programs are in English.
At the Swiss School of Management you will find an excellent faculty and staff who are ready to help you with your studies and provide a friendly and supportive environment. Our partnerships with international business schools and employers will provide you with student exchange and internship opportunities, and a curriculum that is built with the experience of business people in the field.
Our goal is to nurture leaders who can inspire others, demonstrate outstanding skills, and work in multi-cultural environments. At the Swiss School of Management you will learn among a truly international student body as our students and professors come from all over the world.
- Since 1981 a school of Business and Leadership Excellence
- International Students and Environment
- Campus in Rome’s historic center
- Full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Dual MBA with INSEC Paris
- Capital (Tri-city) MBA
- Leadership Study Abroad Semester (LSAP)
- International Forensic Week
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor Top-up Degree Program in USA and UK
- Advanced Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Business Administration