Study international business abroad in Germany: business school in Munich offering courses taught in English for international students, Americans, UK students. Bachelor degree & masters program in international management, 1-year MBA program.
New European College: Located in Munich, in the south-west German province of Bavaria, New European College (NEC) is an international Business School that offers a Bachelor program in International Management, a Master program in International Management and a one-year MBA program in English.
Thanks to an academic partnership with Germany’s No.1 private university of applied sciences (IUBH – International University Bad Honnef), students receive their degree from this prestigious institution.
Munich Business School (MBS) was founded in 1991 and is the first state-accredited private university in Bavaria. The University offers diploma, undergraduate & post-graduate programs in International Business and Management. Munich Business School has arranged its course selection with respect to the expectations of international companies, and this is why our study program offers more than a subject-specific education.
In addition to modern and practical business studies, we also provide general formative activities and seminars for personality development within our program. Courses in foreign languages and intercultural management are also included in total compliance with the international orientation of our study program. Finally, internships and semesters abroad prepare the students for a successful professional career.
- Bachelor in International Business
- Master in International Business
- Master in Sports Business and Communication
- Part-Time MBA (Master of Business Administration) program General Management
- Full-Time MBA International Management
- Visiting Students Program (1 semester study abroad)
Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS), Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Located in Luzern in north-central Switzerland (close to the German border), Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We offer high-quality diploma courses, bachelor degree and MBA degree in Hospitality and Global Management as well as postgraduate diploma courses in Hospitality and Culinary Management to students from Germany, Switzerland and around the world.
BHMS is a member of the Bénédict Switzerland chain of schools which is a world-renowned learning organisation, with specialisation in hotel management being offered exclusively at BHMS in Luzern. Here, a selected group of approximately 200 students per year have the opportunity to prepare themselves for the hospitality opportunities available in the world's fastest growing market and career segment - the Service Sector.
Switzerland is perfectly situated in the centre of Europe, bordered by France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Liechtenstein, and is an internationally recognized destination for students seeking quality education in Business & Hospitality Management. Luzern is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva.
Karlshochschule International University, Karlsruhe
Courses / Programs
Karlshochschule International University provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business degree programs in the heart of Karlsruhe, Southern Germany.
Situated close to the Franco-German border, our Bachelor and Master Degree courses are taught in English by experienced and qualified business professionals.
Our didactic approach is characterized by a triad of instruction, construction and reflection in the individual modules and units.
With the aid of self-regulated, discovery-based and playful learning and based on a foundation of concentrated and sound knowledge, our students shall be enabled to make their own learning experiences, and to integrate their knowledge and skills with previous knowledge and experiences.
All of the degree programs at Karlshochschule are accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation).
Bachelor Degree Programs (taught in English)
- International Business
- Arts and Cultural Mgmt
- International Event Mgmt
- International Tourism Mgmt
- International Energy Mgmt
- International Marketing Mgmt
- International Relations
- Politics Philosophy and Economics
- Citizenship and Civic Engagement
- Globalization, Governance and Law
Master Degree in Management (taught in English)
- New Media
- Creativity & Innovation
- Cultural Change & Society
- Human Resources & Diversity
GISMA Business School in Hannover, Germany, was launched in 1999 as a joint initiative by the state of Lower Saxony and visionary private-sector enterprises. GISMA is a privately funded, self-administering institution of higher education. Our mission it is to empower management professionals to respond to the special challenges and stringent demands of today’s highly global business environment. Thanks to its inspired concept and backing by numerous commercial and public-sector sponsors and partner organizations, GISMA rates among Europe’s top business schools. Our curricular offerings and extra-occupational courses put junior and senior managers from around the world in touch with a network of export-minded, internationally operating companies whose home base is Germany - a country at the very heart of the pan-European marketplace. Our internationally recognized MBA degrees can be pursued either full time (in 11 months) or part time (in 22 months) the latter program being designed to meet the needs of executives wishing to study without taking a career break. A new program, the part time Young Professional MBA, is specifically tailored to meet the requirements of young managers.
1. MBA program (full time) 11-month course of study in Hannover for young management professionals from around the world who hold a college degree and have already had some job experience. 2. Executive MBA program (part time) Our “International Master’s in Management Program” (IMM) is designed for managerial professionals that have typically worked for an average of ten years, and takes 22 months to complete. 3. Young Professional MBA (part time) GISMA Business School's Young Professional MBA program is a part-time MBA degree for young academics with first work experience.
• The University of Freiburg, founded in 1457, is one of the oldest universities in Germany and looks back on a long tradition of excellence in teaching and research.
• Whether in the humanities, the sciences or engineering, Freiburg's students and faculty have made a significant impact on the academic world.
• The 11th and newest faculty of the university is the Faculty of Engineering which was established in 1995. It comprises the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Microsystems Engineering offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 1,200 students.
• The University of Freiburg, with 22,000 students, is strongly integrated into the city and most evenings it becomes clear that this is a college town.
• Situated on a new campus at the edge of Freiburg, both departments feature modern facilities for research and teaching including a cleanroom, electronics, optics and chemistry laboratories, robotics laboratories, facilities for tele-teaching, mobile computer pools for students and an engineering library.
• Located in southwest Germany at the foothills of the Black Forest, Freiburg benefits from a mild climate and its proximity to France and Switzerland.
• For students from Germany & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.