Business schools for international students in Europe: MBA in international business in Germany taught in English. Bachelor degree & masters program in international management in Munich, study abroad programs..
New European College: New European College is an international business school located in Munich, Germany. Together with Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences, New European College offers one of the most modern and forward-thinking approaches to business education in Germany, with Bachelor, Master and MBA programs fully taught in English.
Undergraduate & Graduate Business Degrees - Taught in English
1) Bachelor of International Business Administration (BBA) 6-10 Semesters | 240 ECTS Ideal for candidates looking for the entry point to starting an international career in business & management fields.
Major Selection: - Marketing & Communication - Economics & Management - Financial Services Management
2) Master of Business Management (MBM): 3 Semesters | 90 ECTS Ideal for candidates that want focused understanding of the academics behind business and management.
Major Selection: - Digital Marketing & Communication - Entrepreneurship & Innovation
3) Master of Business Management for Non-Business Graduates 1 Semester Preparatory Semester + 3 Regular Semesters | 90 ECTS Ideal for candidates that have reached a glass bottom ceiling due to the lack of business and management qualifications.
Major Selection: - Digital Marketing & Communication - Entrepreneurship & Innovation
4) Master of Business Administration (MBA) 3 Semesters | 90 ECTS Ideal for candidates for experienced individuals looking to boost their careers by gaining / enriching business qualifications.
Major Selection: - Finance - International Management
• For students from Germany & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
The Giessen Master of Business Administration is able to deliver a superior postgraduate program designed to provide the maximum benefit for program participants and alumni. The FH (Fachhochschule) Giessen-Friedberg is a university located in the heart of Germany in Giessen, Hessen. ZEvA Accreditation: Accreditation of this Master of Business Administration degree was issued to the university by ZEvA (Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency) on 16. February 2001. And the program has been succesfully reacredited in 2007 for another 5 years. ZEvA is the official agency charged by the Akkreditierungsrat, with the accreditation of international courses in Germany.
Giessen is a student town (about 25,000 students are currently enrolled). The academic culture and vibrant student scene greatly affect the atmosphere of the city. Giessen and Friedberg are centrally located and can be easily reached within 1 hour from the Frankfurt area and the Ruhr Basin.
Executive MBA Degree - Duration in total: 60 training days plus preparation work. Language of instruction is English. Obligatory one week stay at Pfeiffer University Charlotte, North Carolina, USA and an intercultural seminar weekend at the partner university in Bergamo, Italy.
Munich Business School (MBS) was founded in 1991 and is the first state-accredited private university in Bavaria. The University offers diploma, undergraduate & post-graduate programs in International Business and Management. Munich Business School has arranged its course selection with respect to the expectations of international companies, and this is why our study program offers more than a subject-specific education.
In addition to modern and practical business studies, we also provide general formative activities and seminars for personality development within our program. Courses in foreign languages and intercultural management are also included in total compliance with the international orientation of our study program. Finally, internships and semesters abroad prepare the students for a successful professional career.
- Bachelor in International Business
- Master in International Business
- Master in Sports Business and Communication
- Part-Time MBA (Master of Business Administration) program General Management
- Full-Time MBA International Management
- Visiting Students Program (1 semester study abroad)
GISMA Business School in Hannover, Germany, was launched in 1999 as a joint initiative by the state of Lower Saxony and visionary private-sector enterprises. GISMA is a privately funded, self-administering institution of higher education. Our mission it is to empower management professionals to respond to the special challenges and stringent demands of today’s highly global business environment. Thanks to its inspired concept and backing by numerous commercial and public-sector sponsors and partner organizations, GISMA rates among Europe’s top business schools. Our curricular offerings and extra-occupational courses put junior and senior managers from around the world in touch with a network of export-minded, internationally operating companies whose home base is Germany - a country at the very heart of the pan-European marketplace. Our internationally recognized MBA degrees can be pursued either full time (in 11 months) or part time (in 22 months) the latter program being designed to meet the needs of executives wishing to study without taking a career break. A new program, the part time Young Professional MBA, is specifically tailored to meet the requirements of young managers.
1. MBA program (full time) 11-month course of study in Hannover for young management professionals from around the world who hold a college degree and have already had some job experience. 2. Executive MBA program (part time) Our “International Master’s in Management Program” (IMM) is designed for managerial professionals that have typically worked for an average of ten years, and takes 22 months to complete. 3. Young Professional MBA (part time) GISMA Business School's Young Professional MBA program is a part-time MBA degree for young academics with first work experience.
Based in Berlin, Renewables Academy (RENAC) offers high quality training programmes for technicians and engineers, developers and investors, lawyers and decision makers who want to learn the fundamentals about renewable energy and energy efficiency. In co-operation with the Renewables Academy AG, the Institute for Distance Learning of the Beuth University of Applied Sciences Berlin will offer the distance learning programme Master of Business Administration (MBA) Renewables through English, for both German and international students, which starts in October 2011.
MBA Renewables is the first and only distance learning programme worldwide with the chance of obtaining a MBA degree which focuses on renewable energy and partly on energy efficiency. It is designed to equip you with modern management skills, so that you can successfully solve complex business tasks along the value chain of renewable energies.
In addition, you will gain an overview of various renewable energy technologies, their applications and advantages, as well as an understanding of international energy policies, support mechanisms for renewable energy technologies and how to use them profitably in industry.
- The MBA Renewables programme is offered through English via distance learning (30 months duration). It focuses on renewable energy & also on energy efficiency.
- The programme includes specific economic, technical, legal, political and organizational knowledge which is tailored to the specific needs of the renewable energy branches with imparting advanced interdisciplinary skills necessary for working in this sector.
- Students with a university degree (210 Credits) are eligible for this MBA.
Located in Munich in southern Germany, The Globe Business College Munich (GBCM) is a private college that provides quality undergraduate and post-graduate business programmes. All programmes are taught completely in the English language and the focus is on high quality, practically oriented education. Our educational concept is aimed at individuals who wish to pursue a career in the international environment or potential entrepreneurs who are interested in developing their own enterprises (or working in family-owned companies).
GBCM students come from all walks of life and are diverse in terms of both their cultural and ethnic backgrounds. On average 50% of our students are German with the other 50% being international students.
A 3-year staged program: Higher National Certificate (in year one), a Higher National Diploma (in year two) and a Bachelor in Business Studies or Bachelor in Marketing.
Also: Advanced Professional Diploma In Management Studies (Edexcel)