English-speaking universities in Spain: International university in Barcelona offering bachelor degrees, masters programs in engineering, science & architecture taught in English for international students, Americans. Undergraduate & graduate degree courses in technical university in Europe..
Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya. BarcelonaTech: Study abroad in the cosmopolitan and vibrant city of Barcelona on Spain's Mediterranean coast? Highly respected in the fields of engineering, science, and architecture, UPC welcomes international students from throughout Europe and worldwide.
UPC provides a range of bachelor degrees, prestigious masters programs and doctoral degrees, as well as lifelong learning courses. Depending on the subject, classes can be taught in Catalan (the official language of the university), Spanish or English.
Most of the UPC schools, departments and facilities are located in Barcelona, but there are some in close towns: Castelldefels, Manresa, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Terrassa and Vilanova i la Geltrú.
All easily accessible by public transport, these several locations facilitate the interaction of UPC with the social and economic fabric of Catalunya and contribute to the sustainable development of the country.
With a population of 7 million people, Barcelona is the main city in Catalonia, an autonomous region located north east of Spain.
There are many things that make Barcelona a very attractive city to study and live in: its historical and architectural heritage, its cultural activities, its cosmopolitan nature and its privileged location by the Mediterranean Sea.
School / Office Address:C/ Jordi Girona, 31
• Study abroad in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University!
• With a student population of 1,200 students, JCU is the largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy.
• We provide year-long, semester & summer study abroad programs, four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & two-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degrees to students from the U.S. and worldwide. The language of instruction is English.
• JCU has a truly international appeal, as faculty and staff are dedicated to international education and students come from over 60 countries.
• Benefit from our small class sizes with classes ranging from 3-25 students, with an average of 15 students per class. Our graduates are accepted at top-tier universities in the US, UK, Italy, and other European countries.
• Authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as a four-year American university in Italy, JCU is also accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for four years, or as a visiting student for one year or semester, JCU, with its prestigious and dedicated faculty, and its rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime!
Review: “An experience that is unparalleled by any other, and Rome is definitely a city that will teach you a lot about the world as well as about yourself.” -Andrea, USA
• Arden University specialises in offering high quality degree programmes for people of all ages.
• Delivered 100% online, this bachelor's degree course will allow you to explore computing’s latest theories, techniques, and issues. You will master the practical skills and understanding you need to thrive in the fast-paced world of computing.
• The distance learning delivery mode of the programme allows you to maintain your existing commitments of work and/or family while you pursue your BSc (Hons) in Computing.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, & Berlin, and offers its online degrees to UK and international students around the world.
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course year-round & in summer:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
• Accademia del Lusso is a leading international fashion school in the heart of Milan - the fashion capital of Italy. We provide fashion design courses taught in English or Italian to students from around the world.
• Our comprehensive courses include 3-year Post-Diploma courses, and 1-year Intensive Fashion courses. In addition, we offer a wide variety of graduate and undergraduate programs in subjects including Fashion Styling, Fashion Management, Fashion Communication, and much more.
• Our highly-regarded courses allow students to enter the job market as experienced and competent professionals with expert skills and knowledge. In order to improve the student-to-faculty ratio, the maximum class size is 12 made up of international students.
• Our school is conveniently situated on the Via Montenapoleone in the center of the Fashion District, just a short distance from many of Milan's major tourist attractions. The San Babia Metro station is just a minute's walk from the Accademia.
Student Testimonial: "I really enjoyed the time I spent in Accademia del Lusso. The courses that I have attended have helped me to develop my knowledge of the fashion business and to open my mind and see things from a different point of view. The teachers too have been very good to me (with very little exceptions)."
The "Politecnico di Milano" Technical University is recognized as the most important Italian University of engineering, architecture and design. It is a science and technology University producing engineers, architects and industrial designers through a variety of innovative specialising courses, with great attention being devoted to all sides of education. It is made up of 7 Campuses located in 6 different cities, in the northern Italy (6 in the Lombardia region). The academics programs are divided among 9 Colleges: 2 Colleges of Architecture 1 College of Design 6 Colleges of Engineering Through its Colleges, the "Politecnico di Milano" T.U. offers: 43 first degree courses ("Laurea") 31 higher degree courses ("Laurea specialistica") 1 five-year course. in addition, the School of Doctoral Programs offers 30 PhD programs. Politecnico di Milano is one of the partner universities holding the International Master in Industrial Management (IMIM) in cooperation with Universidad Politecnica de Madrid and Kungl Tekniska Hgskolan.
"Laurea" (BA Bachelor or first degree), "Laurea Specialistica" (MA Master or higher degree), "Dottorato di Ricerca" (Doctoral Program - PhD) in Engineering, Computer Engineering, Architecture and Design.
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, that provides 3-year validated programmes in a range of creative arts & design subjects - taught entirely in English.
• The BA degree titles (Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design) are state-recognised in the UK. These Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degrees are awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
• We also provide a 3-month intensive design foundation course.
• Marbella Design Academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education - the only international design school in Spain to achieve this recognition.
• This means that the school, its tutors and the education offered are quality-controlled by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
• Marbella Design Academy has an academic level that competes with the best design schools in the world. Our graduates have an employment rate near 100% because they graduate as professional designers at a top level.
• Among other skills, they are proficient in the latest computer programmes, such as 3D MAX, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year in all 3 years.
• We are located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, which is only 15km from Marbella, Andalucia in the South of Spain.