Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya BarcelonaTech (UPC) welcomes international students from throughout Europe and around the world.
Highly respected in the spheres of science, architecture and engineering, UPC provides a range of bachelor degrees, prestigious masters programs and doctoral degrees, as well as lifelong learning and other courses tailored to meet the professional development needs of our students.
At UPC, the usual language of teaching of the classes (lectures) can be Catalan (which is the official language of the university), Spanish or English.
With a strong focus on teaching, UPC is a renowned academic institution that is specialized in some of the fastest-growing areas in the worlds of science, technology and industry. Our bachelor's degree courses fully adhere to the principles of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) reform.
Grounded in research, innovation, and an international, interdisciplinary approach, our undergraduate and graduate degree programs are designed to provide academic paths adapted to the demands of both traditional and emerging sectors, as well as to each student's specific skills, interests and schedule.
Committed to excellence and a driver of economic and social change, we provide our students with an outstanding education and achieve highly recognized results.
Our schools and facilities are located in Barcelona, Castelldefels, Igualada, Manresa, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Terrassa and Vilanova i la Geltrú.
- Civil Engineering - Taught in English
- Video Game Design & Development - Taught in English
- Bioinformatics - Taught in English
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Architecture, Urbanism and Building Construction
- Biosystems and Agri-Food Engineering
- Business Management and Organisation
- Health Sciences and Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Naval, Marine and Nautical Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering & more..
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, that provides 3-year validated programmes in a range of creative arts & design subjects - taught entirely in English.
• The BA degree titles (Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design) are state-recognised in the UK. These Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degrees are awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
• We also provide a 3-month intensive design foundation course.
• Marbella Design Academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education - the only international design school in Spain to achieve this recognition.
• This means that the school, its tutors and the education offered are quality-controlled by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
• Marbella Design Academy has an academic level that competes with the best design schools in the world. Our graduates have an employment rate near 100% because they graduate as professional designers at a top level.
• Among other skills, they are proficient in the latest computer programmes, such as 3D MAX, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year in all 3 years.
• We are located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, which is only 15km from Marbella, Andalucia in the South of Spain.
Digital Automation Training is one of the UK's leading independent suppliers of control technology, computer and PLC training & programming courses within the industrial automation field. Quality tailored training programs are available in an ever increasing range of subjects, as technology develops, so do our courses. Each course is aimed at the level of the students concerned, we cater for the complete spectrum of personnel. Our courses are therefore suitable for any discipline from Senior Design Engineers to Machine Operators, Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance staff to Office Administrators. Typical applications we have developed tailored training programmers for include: Metal Industries Hot Mill, Steel reduction, Strip coating lines, Petro-chemical, Motor sequencing and control, Automotive, Spray booth, Phosphate dipping, Water Treatment, Process control and monitoring, Process control, Plough control, Cable Laying, Vessel positioning, Food Industry, Airports, Baggage handling, Runway lighting
• Study abroad in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University!
• With a student population of 1,200 students, JCU is the largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy.
• We provide year-long, semester & summer study abroad programs, four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & two-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degrees to students from the U.S. and worldwide. The language of instruction is English.
• JCU has a truly international appeal, as faculty and staff are dedicated to international education and students come from over 60 countries.
• Benefit from our small class sizes with classes ranging from 3-25 students, with an average of 15 students per class. Our graduates are accepted at top-tier universities in the US, UK, Italy, and other European countries.
• Authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as a four-year American university in Italy, JCU is also accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for four years, or as a visiting student for one year or semester, JCU, with its prestigious and dedicated faculty, and its rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime!
Review: “An experience that is unparalleled by any other, and Rome is definitely a city that will teach you a lot about the world as well as about yourself.” -Andrea, USA
Conveniently located in the Universidad area of Madrid, Spain, the Istituto Europeo di Design is offering a unique European Masters Degree program in Fine Art Photography. Taught through English, this exclusive 11-month Masters course is one of most ambitious training proposals in the field of art photography in Europe. The course is desgined for photographers with a professional career as well as artists in the photography industry who want to break into the art world.
Practical and innovative, this programme emerged on the basis of a European conceptual and creative identity, which can and should be an important reference point in the fields of academia, culture and the art industry. Therefore, the participation of international students from a range of continents is especially interesting and enriching.
Located in Edgware, in North-west London, CSBS College is an independent education provider that offers a wide range of full-time and part-time training courses in Plumbing, Electrical, Renewable Energy and Smart Home Technologies.
If you have ever aspired to be a professional plumber or electrician, dreamed of helping to develop the renewable energy industry, or if you always wanted to be capable of fixing everything inside your home by yourself, Career Studies College of Building Services has the solutions for you!
Our courses are carefully structured and taught by highly-qualified and enthusiastic tutors to offer you the necessary qualification for achieving a better-paid and rewarding career.
Alchimia Contemporary Jewellery School in Florence
Courses / Programs
• Study the innovative and creative art of jewellery design in the heart of Florence with Alchimia - a private, contemporary jewellery school that provides a wide range of short and long-term jewellery courses.
• Serving local and international students, we offer accredited Bachelor's (BFA) degree and Masters (MFA) degree courses as well as academic year programs and year-round, short-term intensive jewellery courses. We also provide in-depth summer courses.
• Our short courses are available year-round, and have open dates, with individual study programs (max. 5 students) to offer the opportunity to experience contemporary jewellery to both beginners and advanced students.
• Our students are mentored and tutored by a team of experts in jewellery, design, and the visual arts.
• At Alchimia, our objective is to teach students to express their creativity through contemporary jewelry, developing high-quality technical and theoretical skills.
• By adopting the technological developments of our time and the most experimental cultural trends, Alchimia encourages its students to enhance their talents.