Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya BarcelonaTech (UPC) welcomes international students from throughout Europe and around the world.
Highly respected in the spheres of science, architecture and engineering, UPC provides a range of bachelor degrees, prestigious masters programs and doctoral degrees, as well as lifelong learning and other courses tailored to meet the professional development needs of our students.
At UPC, the usual language of teaching of the classes (lectures) can be Catalan (which is the official language of the university), Spanish or English.
With a strong focus on teaching, UPC is a renowned academic institution that is specialized in some of the fastest-growing areas in the worlds of science, technology and industry. Our bachelor's degree courses fully adhere to the principles of the European Higher Education Area (EHEA) reform.
Grounded in research, innovation, and an international, interdisciplinary approach, our undergraduate and graduate degree programs are designed to provide academic paths adapted to the demands of both traditional and emerging sectors, as well as to each student's specific skills, interests and schedule.
Committed to excellence and a driver of economic and social change, we provide our students with an outstanding education and achieve highly recognized results.
Our schools and facilities are located in Barcelona, Castelldefels, Igualada, Manresa, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Terrassa and Vilanova i la Geltrú.
- Civil Engineering - Taught in English
- Video Game Design & Development - Taught in English
- Bioinformatics - Taught in English
- Aerospace Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Architecture, Urbanism and Building Construction
- Biosystems and Agri-Food Engineering
- Business Management and Organisation
- Health Sciences and Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Naval, Marine and Nautical Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering & more..
Conveniently located in the Universidad area of Madrid, Spain, the Istituto Europeo di Design is offering a unique European Masters Degree program in Fine Art Photography. Taught through English, this exclusive 11-month Masters course is one of most ambitious training proposals in the field of art photography in Europe. The course is desgined for photographers with a professional career as well as artists in the photography industry who want to break into the art world.
Practical and innovative, this programme emerged on the basis of a European conceptual and creative identity, which can and should be an important reference point in the fields of academia, culture and the art industry. Therefore, the participation of international students from a range of continents is especially interesting and enriching.
• Study for an internationally-recognized, business-related degree in the heart of Barcelona, Spain!
• Conveniently situated just 10 minutes from the city center, EU Business School provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Our courses include innovative Bachelor (BBA), Masters, and MBA degree programs, including online-based courses. All programs are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with vast experience.
• Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty.
• The environment at EU Business School is very personal. Classes are small and culturally diverse, with an average of 70 different nationalities represented.
• The 11 MBA programs and 7 Masters programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• The EU Group is accredited for the quality of its programs by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education), both CHEA (Council for Higher Education Accreditation) recognized accrediting bodies.
Student Testimonial: "At EU, I learned how to efficiently work in a team made up of people from different cultural backgrounds, countries and professions." - Nando, Austria - BA Program
Bachelor’s Degree Programs: • BBA
• Business Management
• International Business
• Communication & PR
• Leisure & Tourism
• Digital Media...
MBA Degree Specializations: • International Business
• Communication & PR
• International Marketing
• Banking & Finance
• HR Management...
Masters Programs: • Management
• Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Digital Business
• Fashion & Luxury Industry
Online Training College in Hertford, South East England, is a virtual training college offering live accredited Legal Secretarial & Paralegal courses online. If you are unable to attend our live online classes, you can also access our recorded video lessons.
The role of Paralegals is crucial within legal services. Our courses permit you to apply for an Affiliate grade if you have not started work as a Paralegal, or an Associate grade if you have legal working experience.
Our courses are suitable for Postgraduates, Undergraduates, Legal Clerks, Secretaries, Legal Secretaries, Court Clerks and those wishing to work within the legal profession. Students not only throughout the UK, but from South Africa, Australia and India have benefited from our courses.
Our Legal Secretary courses are accredited by the Institute of Paralegals and conform to National Competency Standards.
Student Testimonials: "This is a fantastic course I loved every second of it! You are one of the best teachers I ever had. I never had any problems in understanding the topics and you were very helpful whenever I needed some guidance.I never studied law before and I am so glad my first try was through this course." - Pippa
"I received the diploma yesterday! I must underline that the course is extremely high in quality and your tutoring is of a superb high quality."
- OTC Student
• Study abroad in the heart of Rome with John Cabot University!
• With a student population of 1,200 students, JCU is the largest overseas American liberal arts university in Italy.
• We provide year-long, semester & summer study abroad programs, four-year Bachelor of Arts (BA) & two-year Associate of Arts (AA) undergraduate degrees to students from the U.S. and worldwide. The language of instruction is English.
• JCU has a truly international appeal, as faculty and staff are dedicated to international education and students come from over 60 countries.
• Benefit from our small class sizes with classes ranging from 3-25 students, with an average of 15 students per class. Our graduates are accepted at top-tier universities in the US, UK, Italy, and other European countries.
• Authorized by the Italian Ministry of Education to operate as a four-year American university in Italy, JCU is also accredited by the American Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
• Whether you are considering studying in Rome with us for four years, or as a visiting student for one year or semester, JCU, with its prestigious and dedicated faculty, and its rich and rigorous curricular offerings, will provide an unforgettable academic experience whose fruits you will enjoy for a lifetime!
Review: “An experience that is unparalleled by any other, and Rome is definitely a city that will teach you a lot about the world as well as about yourself.” -Andrea, USA
Located in Edgware, in North-west London, CSBS College is an independent education provider that offers a wide range of full-time and part-time training courses in Plumbing, Electrical, Renewable Energy and Smart Home Technologies.
If you have ever aspired to be a professional plumber or electrician, dreamed of helping to develop the renewable energy industry, or if you always wanted to be capable of fixing everything inside your home by yourself, Career Studies College of Building Services has the solutions for you!
Our courses are carefully structured and taught by highly-qualified and enthusiastic tutors to offer you the necessary qualification for achieving a better-paid and rewarding career.