Technical colleges & universities in Spain: Architecture university in Barcelona, science & engineering degree courses taught in English for international students, Americans. Masters programs & doctoral studies in English-speaking technical university in Europe..
Technical University of Catalonia (UPC): Do you want to study abroad in the cosmopolitan and vibrant city of Barcelona on Spain's Mediterranean coast? Highly respected in the fields of engineering, science, and architecture, UPC welcomes international students from throughout Europe and worldwide. UPC provides a range of bachelor degrees, prestigious masters programs and doctoral degrees, as well as lifelong learning courses. Depending on the subject, classes can be taught in Catalan (the official language of the university), Spanish or English.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degrees in subjects including:
- Civil Engineering - Taught in English
- Design and Multimedia Technology - Taught in English
- Informatics Engineering - Taught in English
- Aerospace Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Architecture, Urbanism and Building Construction
- Biosystems and Agri-Food Engineering
- Health Sciences and Technology
- Business Management and Organisation
- Naval, Marine and Nautical Engineering & more..
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-07-08 were from:
Satu Mare carileui, Romania;
Aley ketteneh street, Lebanon;
Cape Town, South Africa;
Jounieh - Mount Lebanon, Lebanon;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Study for an internationally-recognized, business-related degree in the heart of Barcelona, Spain!
• Conveniently situated just 10 minutes from the city center, EU Business School provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Our courses include innovative Bachelor (BBA), Masters, and MBA degree programs, including online-based courses. All programs are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with vast experience.
• Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty.
• The environment at EU Business School is very personal. Classes are small and culturally diverse, with an average of 70 different nationalities represented.
• The 11 MBA programs and 7 Masters programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• International Study Environment:
Barcelona is a booming international business center as well as a cultural capital, and our diverse student body is made up of over 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, & more.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs: • BBA
• Business Management
• International Business
• Communication & PR
• Leisure & Tourism
• Digital Media...
MBA Degree Specializations: • International Business
• Communication & PR
• International Marketing
• Banking & Finance
• Blockchain Management
• HR Management...
Masters Programs: • Management
• Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Digital Business
• Fashion & Luxury Industry
Since its founding in 1981 in Madrid, CIS (The College for International Studies) has been recognized internationally by the solid education it gives students in their freshman and sophomore years, and for the subsequent success of our students in the best American Universities.
We serve as a meeting point between Spanish students and students from different parts of the world, with whom they share both academic and social activities.
This integration prepares all its students for life in an increasingly international global community. The average classes size of 15 allows professors and students to work closely together in developing students' academic potential.
Students graduate with one of two degrees depending on their individual focus: the Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or the Bachelor of Science (B.S.) depending on your major field of study.
- Environmental Science
- Art History
- English Communication
- American Literature
- English as a Foreign Language
- Spanish as a Foreign Language
- Spanish Literature and the Performing Arts
• Schellhammer Business School (SBS) is a private, English-speaking university in Estepona, located on a private golf resort 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Serving international students from around the globe, we offer a 3-year Bachelor degree program in Business Administration as well as a 1-year MBA degree and Executive / Foundation Diploma programs in Business.
• All of our programs are in line with the Treaty of Bologna’s educational requirements and curriculum standards. The curriculum meets the highest educational standards, and fits the needs and desires of Spain’s up-and-coming professionals.
• At Schellhammer Business School, we take a primary focus on providing students with the foundation to become strong personalities in order to master the many challenges that they will face in their future workplace and in life.
• We provide a strong practical approach through case studies where students can train their practical skills in order to best understand the application of theories.
• To study in Estepona is to absorb a truly international environment, free from pollution where it is safe and secure.
• Equally important - there is easy and cheap access to the culturally rich cities of Granada, Seville and Cadiz.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
Located in Edgware, in North-west London, CSBS College is an independent education provider that offers a wide range of full-time and part-time training courses in Plumbing, Electrical, Renewable Energy and Smart Home Technologies.
If you have ever aspired to be a professional plumber or electrician, dreamed of helping to develop the renewable energy industry, or if you always wanted to be capable of fixing everything inside your home by yourself, Career Studies College of Building Services has the solutions for you!
Our courses are carefully structured and taught by highly-qualified and enthusiastic tutors to offer you the necessary qualification for achieving a better-paid and rewarding career.
• Located just 15km from Marbella, in the picturesque town of Monda, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international career training institute in the South of Spain.
• We offer university-level courses in Fashion Design disciplines taught entirely in English, including a 3-year validated programme in Fashion Design & Manufacture.
• The Fashion Design BA (Hons) degree is state-recognised in the UK, and awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
• Graduates of the BA degree can continue to study for an additional 10 months study in the UK to earn a Masters Degree at the University of Bedfordshire or another university of their choice.
• By choosing to study fashion at Marbella Design Academy, you are automatically thrust into a hub of internationally acclaimed fashion designers and creative people.
• Our 3-year courses are designed to fulfil high academic standards with a dynamic exploration of contemporary techniques and processes. We also provide a 5-week Fashion Design summer course.
• We offer an academic level that competes with top design institutions worldwide.
• With years of experience, a young, dynamic, and professional staff with a progressive attitude, Marbella Design Academy has achieved an academic standard that enables us to compete with the best Design Schools in the world.
Touro College France (TCF) is the French branch of Touro College based in New York City, and offers a Bachelor of Science (B.S.) degree program in Computer Science. The TCF campus is located in the Marais district in the center of Paris, recognizably one of the worlds most beautiful, vibrant, cosmopolitan cities. Students come from countries all over the world to study at the TCF campus, where courses are taught mostly in English and programs include optional French language and culture studies.
Touro College was chartered by the Board of Regents of the State of New York in June 1970. The college is accredited by The Middle States Commission on Higher Education, an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the United States Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Touro College France has multiple classrooms, a computer lab, a library, student lounge areas and administrative offices. Students have free access to the Mitterrand National Library of Paris.
- This includes core courses in the computing disciplines & programming, along with mathematics & statistics to ensure that students have the knowledge and skills necessary to manage technology & systems change.
- To earn the Bachelor of Science, students must complete a minimum of 120 credits (including 60 credits in liberal arts, of which at least 24 must be in an approved minor), which is equivalent to 180 credit-points in the European Credit Transfer System (ECTS).