Technical colleges & universities in Spain: Architecture university in Barcelona, science & engineering degree courses taught in English for international students, Americans. Masters programs & doctoral studies in English-speaking technical university in Europe..
Technical University of Catalonia (UPC): Do you want to study abroad in the cosmopolitan and vibrant city of Barcelona on Spain's Mediterranean coast? Highly respected in the fields of engineering, science, and architecture, UPC welcomes international students from throughout Europe and worldwide. UPC provides a range of bachelor degrees, prestigious masters programs and doctoral degrees, as well as lifelong learning courses. Depending on the subject, classes can be taught in Catalan (the official language of the university), Spanish or English.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Undergraduate & Graduate Degrees in subjects including:
- Civil Engineering - Taught in English
- Design and Multimedia Technology - Taught in English
- Informatics Engineering - Taught in English
- Aerospace Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- Applied Sciences
- Architecture, Urbanism and Building Construction
- Biosystems and Agri-Food Engineering
- Health Sciences and Technology
- Business Management and Organisation
- Naval, Marine and Nautical Engineering & more..
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Study for an internationally-recognized, business-related degree in the heart of Barcelona, Spain!
• Conveniently situated just 10 minutes from the city center, EU Business School provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degrees taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• Our courses include innovative Bachelor (BBA), Masters, and MBA degree programs, including online-based courses. All programs are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with vast experience.
• Small class sizes of 20 to 25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students and faculty.
• The environment at EU Business School is very personal. Classes are small and culturally diverse, with an average of 70 different nationalities represented.
• The 11 MBA programs and 7 Masters programs available at our Barcelona campus are accredited by Universidad Católica de Murcia (UCAM).
• International Study Environment:
Barcelona is a booming international business center as well as a cultural capital, and our diverse student body is made up of over 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, & more.
Bachelor’s Degree Programs: • BBA
• Business Management
• International Business
• Communication & PR
• Leisure & Tourism
• Digital Media...
MBA Degree Specializations: • International Business
• Communication & PR
• International Marketing
• Banking & Finance
• Blockchain Management
• HR Management...
Masters Programs: • Management
• Tourism & Hospitality Management
• Innovation & Entrepreneurship
• Digital Business
• Fashion & Luxury Industry
• EBC Madrid is an accredited centre of Trinity College, and a leading provider of internationally-recognised TEFL courses and job placement opportunities for career-change seekers and global travelers.
• EBC offers a British Council-accepted Trinity CertTESOL certificate course in Madrid, the ability to earn up to 60 university credits, and the key resource of free worldwide, lifetime job placement for our TEFL graduates.
• The Trinity CertTESOL qualification is preferred by many renowned language schools worldwide, and over the last 16 years, EBC has been instrumental in helping more than 8000+ TEFL graduates finance their travels and realise their dreams of living and working outside of their home countries.
• If you are a citizen of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa, EBC offers our comprehensive Road2Spain program which offers you a 1 year student visa to work, live and travel throughout Spain and Europe.
• EBC also runs accredited TEFL courses in Crete (Greece), Buenos Aires, (Argentina) and Boracay (Philippines).
Intensive 4-week accredited TEFL / TESOL teacher certificate course year-round & in summer:
• Comprises 150 hours including 24 hours of teaching practice.
• Written to UK QCF level 5 standards.
With Study Package options:
• Bronze, Silver, Gold and Road2Spain (Road2Spain is an ideal option, for example, for citizens of the USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa who want a seamless stay in Spain with accommodation and study visa included).
Since its founding in 1981 in Madrid, CIS (The College for International Studies) has been recognized internationally by the solid education it gives students in their freshman and sophomore years, and for the subsequent success of our students in the best American Universities.
We serve as a meeting point between Spanish students and students from different parts of the world, with whom they share both academic and social activities.
This integration prepares all its students for life in an increasingly international global community. The average classes size of 15 allows professors and students to work closely together in developing students' academic potential.
Students graduate with one of two degrees depending on their individual focus: the Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) or the Bachelor of Science (B.S.) depending on your major field of study.
- Environmental Science
- Art History
- English Communication
- American Literature
- English as a Foreign Language
- Spanish as a Foreign Language
- Spanish Literature and the Performing Arts
• Founded in 1995, Marbella Design Academy is a leading international design school in Spain, that provides 3-year validated programmes in a range of creative arts & design subjects - taught entirely in English.
• The BA degree titles (Interior Architecture, Graphic Design & Fashion Design) are state-recognised in the UK. These Bachelor of Arts - BA (Hons) degrees are awarded by the University of Bedfordshire, UK.
• We also provide a 3-month intensive design foundation course.
• Marbella Design Academy is state-recognised by the Ministry of Education - the only international design school in Spain to achieve this recognition.
• This means that the school, its tutors and the education offered are quality-controlled by the Ministry of Education in Spain.
• Marbella Design Academy has an academic level that competes with the best design schools in the world. Our graduates have an employment rate near 100% because they graduate as professional designers at a top level.
• Among other skills, they are proficient in the latest computer programmes, such as 3D MAX, InDesign, AutoCad, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Students can avail of Free Spanish classes during the academic year in all 3 years.
• We are located in a stunning purpose-built facility in Monda, which is only 15km from Marbella, Andalucia in the South of Spain.
Spanish-American Institute of International Education, Seville
Courses / Programs
Established in 1984, The Spanish-American Institute of International Education (SAIIE) offers study abroad programs for college students from all over the USA, including the study abroad program for University of Wisconsin-Platteville. We offer 3 semester programs: Fall, Spring and Summer. Seville is located in the community of Andalusia in south-western Spain and is only 1 hour from Madrid and Barcelona by air.
Our academic programs offer a personalized intercultural learning experience in a fully integrated Spanish-speaking environment. We strive for excellence in academics, cultural immersion and social integration. In addition to the classes themselves, the Institute structures each program to enhance learning opportunities through: field trips, cultural and social activities with Spaniards, conversation partnerships with native speakers (intercambios), volunteer, opportunities and accommodation in Spanish homes.
No prior knowledge of Spanish is required. However, students need to take at least 1 Spanish Language class or literature class. Students study Spanish on the appropriate level and take the remainder of their courses in Spanish or in English, depending on their fluency.
Semster abroad programs for college students include:
- Spanish language courses for all levels (Beginner to Advanced)
- Spanish tutoring and Spanish conversation classes offered every day
- Intercambio (conversation) partnerships with native speakers of Spanish
- Liberal arts courses in English and in Spanish
- International Business Track: offered in English
- An extensive program of field trips and cultural visits
- Volunteer opportunities
- Homestay accommodation with Spanish host families
• Arden University specialises in offering high quality degree programmes for people of all ages.
• Delivered 100% online, this bachelor's degree course will allow you to explore computing’s latest theories, techniques, and issues. You will master the practical skills and understanding you need to thrive in the fast-paced world of computing.
• The distance learning delivery mode of the programme allows you to maintain your existing commitments of work and/or family while you pursue your BSc (Hons) in Computing.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, & Berlin, and offers its online degrees to UK and international students around the world.