The Candle Academy in Jamaica & Online:
Learn detailed candle making or encaustic art techniques and methods this summer in picturesque Jamaica in the Caribbean with The Candle Academy! Offering intensive summer and year-round courses for U.S. & global students - taught by Gary Simmons, one of the world's top candle designers and encaustic painting specialists. Learn from Gary via a candle making business course, artistic candle design course, or wax painting workshop, or study candle making by distance learning from your home, Live online on Skype or via HD video recordings.
- Kick-Start a New Career
The Candle Academy is the leading candle making school in Europe. Our qualifications in the candle making business offer you the essential technical, creative and commercial skills you need to profit from this unique profession.
- Enhance Your Creativity
Highly guarded candle making techniques and formulas can take years to create and learn, yet can be learned in minutes at The Candle Academy. Once you know these guarded techniques, your own creativity emerges and blossoms.
- Practical, Hands-on Training
These premium courses are taught in English or French depending on your preference. The comprehensive training is very visual, immersive and hands-on.
Gary is one of the world’s leading candle designers and encaustic artists, and has been actively participating in the candle and wax painting art forms for over 20 years. His studio is based in Grasse in the South of France.
Born in England in 1958, Gary has exhibited in London, Paris, Monaco, and Cannes. His work has been commissioned by top interior designers, hotels, private villas and super-yachts on the beautiful French Riviera (Cote d'Azur).
Known as the perfume capital of France, Grasse is a town in the Alpes-Maritimes department on the French Riviera, 16km inland from Cannes, and just 30 mins from Nice International Airport (France's second busiest).
Taught in English or French - for beginners to advanced level students & artists.
• Candle Making Business Setup (6 days, 5,000 euro)
• Condensed Business Setup course (4 days, 3,500 euro)
• Advanced Candle Making course (2 days 1,000-2,000 euro)
• Candle Making weekend courses (2 days, 500 euro)
• Encaustic Art / Wax Painting Workshop (2-3 days, 2,000 euro)
• Basic Intro to the Art of Candle Making (1 hour, 40 euro)
• Summer Candle Making courses
• Distance Learning Candle Making courses (Live via Skype and HD video)
• "Gary has the creative ability and eye to take an ordinary object and make it extraordinary with commercial appeal. This has made him one of the most sought after candle designers in the business today and probably ranking him as one of the top designers in the world today."
• "Lessons are step by step and easy to learn. Fantastic inspiration to get motivated in the art of candle making."
• "I would recommend these courses 100% for people serious in starting a business."
• "Even being an existing candlemaker for many years, I was very inspired."
- Courses / Programs
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.