Summer camps in Florida: Summer leadership program in Miami for teen girls & young women, youth entrepreneurship camp for middle school, high school students & young adults. Summer exchange programs in USA, internships for international students..
Casimiro Global Foundation: Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Casimiro Global Foundation (CGF) is a non-profit organization that empowers and equips young people to become entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders who create positive change in their communities and the world. We provide a range of entrepreneurial & leadership summer programs for teens and young adults from around the globe. Courses include a 1-week intensive entrepreneur program, a young womens leadership course, and an internship course that provides short term, unpaid internships in socially responsible organizations and homestays in the USA.
Entrepreneurial & Leadership Summer Programs for Teens & Young Adults: Each of these programs offers a mix of inter-cultural exchange, English language practice for those who need it, challenging and fun personal and career development learning experiences, and tourism and recreational activities.
Ultimate Life Entrepreneurship Camp (ULEC) - 1-week Intensive Entrepreneurship Program (Co-ed, Ages 13-21) This week-long camp trains youth ages 13 to 21 in entrepreneurial skills and mindsets for success. Finalists of the business plan competition win seed capital for their ventures.
Young Women LEADERS - Young Women's Leadership Summer Program (Ages 16-23) The skills you will develop during this 8-day, intensive program will propel you to the next level in your leadership ability and provide you with an extensive global network of friends, partners and mentors. Program features:
- Dynamic Workshops & Activities - Guest Speakers: Top women leaders in diverse industries - Mentors & Coaches - Community Engagement - Reflection - Capstone Project - University & Corporate Visits - Outdoor Recreation & Sightseeing
GlobeXchange Internship Program - 1-month internships in socially responsible organizations and homestays in the USA (Ages 16-23) For both international high school and college students, the GlobeXchange provides international internship experiences of varying lengths of time with a socially responsible organization in the United States that mentors a young person interested in career development, business experience or community service, and a home stay with a local family.
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential. internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the U.S., including UCLA in Los Angeles, California State University, San Francisco State University, Stanford University, and UC San Diego.
With week-long day camps and overnight camps available for students ages 7-17, as well as teen summer camps for ages 13-18, students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Make your own game at the game design camps. Learn programming in C++ or Java at the programming camps & robotics camps. Get creative at the web design camps & digital arts camps. Film and edit at the movie camps. Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math & Engineering) skills.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified & experienced adult-only staff.
“This was an excellent introduction to programming. The Camp is well run, organized, and my son liked the instructor and other students. He definitely wants to return for another session.” - Greg, Parent, Cal Lutheran University
• Learn English on a real-life university campus in San Francisco Bay Area CA! Based on the grounds of San Jose State University in Silicon Valley, NSL Mondial provides English summer immersion camps to kids and high school teens ages 7-17 years old.
• Camps run from 1-5 weeks, and are available to students from the U.S., Canada, and around the world. Students receive 15 hours of English lessons per week alongside fun activities and excursions.
• We keep our class sizes small. This guarantees that you receive the personalized attention you need to quickly improve your English language skills.
• Our modern, clean campus is very safe for our students but also close to all of the best San Francisco attractions.
• We also provide ESL summer camp programs for juniors (ages 7-17) in Los Angeles and Boston, and in Miami (for ages 7-15). We also offer both summer and winter youth English programs in NYC and Miami FL.
Parent Review: "Thank you for your excellent service and good English teaching method. My three children have participated for two summers and their school marks in English have increased by 20%."
- Joanne, Quebec
English Immersion Summer Camps in San Francisco: - Duration: 1-5 weeks
- For kids & high school teens ages 7-17
Features include: • 15 hours of English per week
• Personalized attention
• Improve English speaking, reading, writing, grammar, listening and vocabulary.
• English Certificate and Academic Reports
• Optional residential accommodation
• Homestay accommodation - live with an American host family
Optional - Tech Camp in Bay Area, California:
Game Design & Coding Camp instead of English classes.
Located in Stamford CT (just one hour north of NYC), The Mayapple Center provides 5-day summer programs in the fields of creative writing, music, visual arts, humanities, and theatre. Taught by experienced faculty who are leading specialists in their respective fields, our summer arts programs are open to adults with two years of college experience.
In addition, we offer cultural literacy weekend programs for youth, 30-day artist residencies, humanities forums, humanitarian retreats, and study abroad programs.
Mayapple creates space to cultivate imagination through artistic and intellectual cross-pollination in a distinctly 21st century climate. We create an atmosphere where artists and scholars of exceptional stature come to teach and collaborate with small groups of dedicated, like-minded participants. Our diverse programs are offered in a retreat environment where the distractions of quotidian life are suspended, freeing participants and faculty to pursue artistic and intellectual passions.
The Center is located on a 10 acre campus whose serene lake and peaceful landscape of trees and gardens serve to inspire its residents. Activities such as swimming, tennis, canoeing, yoga and meditation promote a strong sense of community among residents, with an emphasis on mindfulness.
The center’s holistic approach is demonstrated by our dedication to sustainability. Meals are partially prepared from organic produce from Mayapple gardens, and we serve locally-sourced food at every meal.
PAST is a non-profit educational and research team that puts together partnerships on compelling projects in Anthropology and makes the work available to students and the public through field schools, documentary film and interactive web access. Based in Columbus, Ohio, PAST started as a non-profit organization in 2000 founded by an international Board of Trustees who have devoted volumes of time to seeing that the mission of PAST is achievable.
Working with the Board of Trustees are professionals from around the world. Added to our trustees and volunteer staff are a handful of research associates – the everyday archaeologists and research scientists who join with PAST to take their work to the public. Founded to promote partnerships between anthropologists and educators, PAST successfully initiated and implemented projects throughout the United States.
Summer School Programs with Field Study covering topics such as Cultural Landscapes; Cave Ecology; Urban Gardening & Distribution; Shipwrecks and Maritime Archaeology; Marine Ecosystems; Forensic Anthropology.
The English Language Institute at Notre Dame of Maryland University
Courses / Programs
Study English at a top U.S. university this summer!
• Based just 15 minutes north of Downtown Baltimore (on the East Coast of the United States),the English Language Institute at Notre Dame of Maryland University provides an 8-week English language immersion summer camp for non-native English speaking adults and college-age students. We also offer our 8-week intensive English programs year-round as well as a TOEFL Test Preparation course.
• Full-time students study in class for 20 hours a week, and also work with classmates on projects outside of class and in the community. Part-time students have a variety of class options to fit their schedule.
• The English Language Institute summer program is an excellent course for international students from around the world who wish to improve their English language skills for academic and career advancement. We offer a wide range of modern facilities for our English students on our university campus.
Student Reviews: "The program is very well built to learn and/or improve your English, the classes are interesting and the staff really helps you to reach your goal - whatever it is." - Mark, Switzerland
"After learning English at the ELI, I have made big progress in English listening, speaking, reading and writing. My TOEFL score progressed from 490 to 567. The teachers here are very nice." - Yaoping, China
Penobscot Language School - Adult Summer English Immersion Program, Maine
Courses / Programs
Penobscot Language School in Rockland, Maine, is a unique non-profit center for language learning and international exchange offering summer English courses for adults. Each July and August we invite English language students from around the world to spend three weeks speaking English and exploring life in our small friendly community here on the beautiful Maine coast.
If you appreciate the value of a true English immersion, we would love to have you join us. The key to our success is the pleasure and excitement of meeting and learning from each other. This motivates an intense conversation in which you learn English through listening and active participation.
The goal of the Summer English Program for adults is maximum English acquisition. Three hours of class each weekday, 24/7 conversational immersion, speakers, individual tutorials, outdoor activities, meals and homestay are all pieces of this full immersion. Our courses are designed for international adults who have basic English skills and a serious interest in building confidence and fluency.