The Creativity Workshop: Since 1993, The Creativity Workshop has been teaching people ways to develop their creativity and use it in life, work, and creative expression. Based in Manhattan, NYC, we focus on developing creative skills in people from all professions: education, business, the arts, sciences, and social services. We develop creative skills through a unique series of exercises in Creative Writing, Memoir, Art, Photography, Storytelling and Mindfulness. Many of the teachers and students taking the workshop receive financial help from their schools and can also get 3 university credits and CEUs.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The Creativity workshop offer creative thinking techniques to increase your creativity. We offer workshops in New York City in USA, Verona in Italy, Crete in Greece, Prague in the Czech Republic, Barcelona in Spain, Florence in Italy and Lisbon in Portugal.
The Creativity Workshop:
We teach from the point of view that people are by nature creative and that creativity, like DNA, is unique to each individual. We believe that in the right atmosphere and with the right tools anyone can tap into the creative stream that runs through us all.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their internal drive and discover new technologies for today and the future. iD Tech Camps provides 1-week and 2-week technology and computer science summer camps for kids and teens along with the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the USA, including 7 universities in New York State.
iD Tech Camps offers week-long day camps and overnight camps for students ages 7-17 (iD Tech Camps), and 2-week teen summer camps for ages 13-18 (iD Academies). Accredited Continuing Education Units are available from all iD Academy locations.
Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math, and Engineering) skills. iD Tech Camps summer programs are designed so that you can register for one or multiple weeks (further camps). Many students choose to sign up for multi-week packages to build on their skills and learn new subjects.
“Finally, somebody is providing fun, creative technology education for middle-schoolers who are absolutely craving it.” - Joanna M., Parent, New York University
Penobscot Language School - Adult Summer English Immersion Program, Maine
Courses / Programs
Penobscot Language School in Rockland, Maine, is a unique non-profit center for language learning and international exchange offering summer English courses for adults. Each July and August we invite English language students from around the world to spend three weeks speaking English and exploring life in our small friendly community here on the beautiful Maine coast.
If you appreciate the value of a true English immersion, we would love to have you join us. The key to our success is the pleasure and excitement of meeting and learning from each other. This motivates an intense conversation in which you learn English through listening and active participation.
The goal of the Summer English Program for adults is maximum English acquisition. Three hours of class each weekday, 24/7 conversational immersion, speakers, individual tutorials, outdoor activities, meals and homestay are all pieces of this full immersion. Our courses are designed for international adults who have basic English skills and a serious interest in building confidence and fluency.
KEF USA - Summer Camps in Orlando FL for Local U.S. & International Students
Courses / Programs
At KEF USA, we offer exciting summer camps in Orlando FL that foster imagination and creativity in local U.S. and international students. In addition, we provide English language programs with immersive activities throughout the day with American students.
• Our Imagination Summer Camp (for children & teens ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15+ years old) is designed for campers to enjoy learning, discovery and adventure.
• KEF Animation Camp (for individuals or groups of children & teens ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15-18 years old, during the months of June / July). Classes by professionals from the animation industry. "Developing Young Minds Through the Art of Animation®".
• NASA & Technology Camp (for teens & high school seniors ages 13-17) offers an exciting combination of programs at Kennedy Space Center, Full Sail University, and Disney & Universal Studios that deliver the latest in science & technology in a fun, interactive way.
• KEF-R9 Ronaldo Soccer Camp (for individuals or groups of children & teens ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15-18 years old, during the months of June / July/ beginning of August). Players learn with coach Gustavo Brasil, well-known in Brazil and nominated by FIFA as the "Best Soccer Coach in the USA".
• ESL English Summer Programs for locally-based and international juniors ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15-18.
Contact us today for detailed information on your child's preferred camp in Orlando in summer 2020.
Overnight, Educational Summer Camps for local & international students:
Fun for Individuals & Groups in June / July 2020:
• Imagination Summer Camp (offering discovery, adventure, design & activities)
• KEF Animation Camp
• KEF-R9 Ronaldo Soccer Camp
• English ESL Camp
• NASA & Technology Camp (offering discovery and adventure activities, 3D Game Design, Music Production, Swift App Development, Photography & Design classes, and more).
• Design Your Camp
• Intensive English plus College Prep
• Academic English Year Program.
The English Language Institute at Notre Dame of Maryland University
Courses / Programs
Study English at a top U.S. university this summer!
• Based just 15 minutes north of Downtown Baltimore (on the East Coast of the United States),the English Language Institute at Notre Dame of Maryland University provides an 8-week English language immersion summer camp for non-native English speaking adults and college-age students. We also offer our 8-week intensive English programs year-round as well as a TOEFL Test Preparation course.
• Full-time students study in class for 20 hours a week, and also work with classmates on projects outside of class and in the community. Part-time students have a variety of class options to fit their schedule.
• The English Language Institute summer program is an excellent course for international students from around the world who wish to improve their English language skills for academic and career advancement. We offer a wide range of modern facilities for our English students on our university campus.
Student Reviews: "The program is very well built to learn and/or improve your English, the classes are interesting and the staff really helps you to reach your goal - whatever it is." - Mark, Switzerland
"After learning English at the ELI, I have made big progress in English listening, speaking, reading and writing. My TOEFL score progressed from 490 to 567. The teachers here are very nice." - Yaoping, China
9-week Summer Adventure Camp: - For boys & girls from Preschool - Grade 9
Explorers Camp: • Ages 3½ / entering Grade 1
• Half-day or full-day program
• Spanish or French classes
Pioneers Camp: • For students entering Grades 2-6
• Half-day, afternoon, or full-day programs
• Spanish or French classes
• Can take part in all camp activities, plus optional Adventure Afternoon activities
Counselors in Training (CIT) Camp: • For students entering Grades 7-9
• Gives campers a feel for what it takes to be a counselor, while still participate in all camp activities
The Engineering Summer Academy at Penn offers a unique summer opportunity for a selective group of motivated and talented high school students. Experience rigorous and challenging college-level studies at our high-tech, ivy-league program in the heart of Philadelphia!
Whether students are local to the area or hail from halfway around the world, we welcome them to explore what the Engineering Summer Academy at Penn has to offer. ESAP is designed to provide exceptional STEM students the opportunity to explore the field of Engineering before applying to college. Situated on our historic Philadelphia campus, right in the heart of the city, pre-college students can also take advantage of the vast array of activities and resources available to the Penn community.
Coursework incorporates exciting STEM subjects and material. High school students enroll in one of our six offered courses and earn college credit: