Summer camps in Florida: Leadership camps in Miami for teen girls & young women. Youth entrepreneurship programs for middle school, high school students & young adults, summer exchange, internships in USA for international students..
Casimiro Global Foundation: Casimiro Global Foundation (CGF) is a Miami-based non-profit organization that provides a range of entrepreneurial & leadership summer programs for teens and young adults from around the globe. Each of our programs offers a mix of inter-cultural exchange, English language practice for those who need it, challenging and fun personal and career development learning experiences, and tourism and recreational activities. As an organisation, we equip young people to become entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders who create positive change in their communities and the world.
Email:Contact us below
Entrepreneurial & Leadership Summer Programs for Teens & Young Adults:
- 1-week Intensive Entrepreneurship Program (Co-ed Ages 13-21)
- Young Women's Leadership Program (Ages 16-23)
- GlobeXchange Internship Programs: 1-month internships for high school and college students (international participants) in socially responsible organizations and homestays in the USA (Ages 16-23)
iD Tech Camps in Washington State provide 1-week and 2-week technology and computer science summer camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy and iD Game Design & Development Academy. iD Tech Camps is America’s #1 Tech Camp, offering summer programs at over 80 prestigious universities in 28 states, including University of Washington - Seattle, and University of Washington - Bothell.
iD Tech programs are taught in small, personalized classes. Instructors are able to work closely with each student in order to customize the course curriculum to each student’s skill and experience level. Whether you are a beginner or extremely advanced, the instructors find fun and challenging ways to develop your tech skills.
Discover how your technical talents and scientific passions can lead to a future career! These comprehensive week-long sessions include personalized technology instruction and a variety of fun summer camp activities.
“I really love how my instructor and everyone was supportive and caring. I made new friends here and would recommend this camp to everyone interested in game making.” - Michael R., Student, University of Washington
PAST is a non-profit educational and research team that puts together partnerships on compelling projects in Anthropology and makes the work available to students and the public through field schools, documentary film and interactive web access. Based in Columbus, Ohio, PAST started as a non-profit organization in 2000 founded by an international Board of Trustees who have devoted volumes of time to seeing that the mission of PAST is achievable.
Working with the Board of Trustees are professionals from around the world. Added to our trustees and volunteer staff are a handful of research associates – the everyday archaeologists and research scientists who join with PAST to take their work to the public. Founded to promote partnerships between anthropologists and educators, PAST successfully initiated and implemented projects throughout the United States.
Summer School Programs with Field Study covering topics such as Cultural Landscapes; Cave Ecology; Urban Gardening & Distribution; Shipwrecks and Maritime Archaeology; Marine Ecosystems; Forensic Anthropology.
Overnight English Immersion Summer Camps in the USA:
• Learn ESL English on a real-life college campus in Orlando, Florida where all teachers have a master’s degree in TESOL (Teaching English as a Second Language).
• KEF USA provides English ESL total-immersion camps to kids ages 10-18 years old.
• Never generalized learning, we offer 12 levels of English proficiency to place each student appropriately. The program has the highest accreditation by CEA.
• We provide award-winning ESL programs year-round & during the summer for international students (children, families, teachers, groups).
Reasons to choose KEF USA:
Our prices are competitive with similar programs in the USA yet we offer 3 experiences in one package:
• Accredited ESL programs at an excellent college campus
• An extensive curriculum of workshops & activities to ensure success
• A wonderful vacation in Orlando, Florida - "The Theme Park Capital of the World"
• The program is suitable for all English levels - Beginner to advanced.
• Unique to KEF USA is that all teachers have a master’s degree in TESOL.
• Our young students have the opportunity to enhance their English language education and cultural knowledge while enjoying an action-packed vacation program in the home of Disney World.
• We also provide technology, science, discovery & adventure camps in Orlando.
• Our award-winning building is located in a very safe campus located in the heart of all the action.
• A Certificate of Achievement will be awarded on completion.
Overnight English ESL Camp
•2 to 8 weeks in June & July for children & high school students ages 10-18 years old
•Intensive English course for Individuals & Groups
Academic English Year
•Intensive English for 5 or 10 Months Year-Round
•For Groups ages 15+
ToCollegeUSA - English plus College Preparation:
•4 Month Program (Intensive English Program + College Preparatory Program)
•GUARANTEED COLLEGE ADMISSION in Florida without taking the SAT. ACT, or TOEFL!
•For Individuals & Groups of international students
• Are you searching for a quality Spanish or English language camp in the Houston area for your child or teenager this summer?
• Crossing Borders provides Spanish and English summer camps for cocal kids and teens (ages 7-17) and international ESL students at our language center in Katy, west of Houston TX.
• Our quality summer immersion camps take place in June, July and August, and are designed to give children & teenagers a unique opportunity to spend their summer learning or improving in a second or third language. Our camp will improve your child's English or Spanish in only 6 weeks!
• During our English and Spanish summer camps kids are grouped according to age, level and language proficiency. They learn in full English or Spanish immersion settings from native speakers.
• Depending on their age and proficiency level they participate in reading, writing, listening and speaking activities. They also take part in arts and crafts, educational language games, songs, and learn in a fun interactive setting.
• Our English school on S. Mason Road in Katy, TX 77450 should be convenient for students & families to reach in the general West Houston area, Cinco Ranch, Pecan Grove, Fulshear, Mission Bend, Lakemont, Richmond, Rosenberg, Fort Bend County, Sealy, Austin County, & Brookshire, Waller County TX.
Review: "Each of our son's teachers were sweet and caring and all native Spanish speakers. His Spanish grew by leaps and bounds. I would highly recommend Crossing Borders."
Located in Stamford CT (just one hour north of NYC), The Mayapple Center provides 5-day summer programs in the fields of creative writing, music, visual arts, humanities, and theatre. Taught by experienced faculty who are leading specialists in their respective fields, our summer arts programs are open to adults with two years of college experience.
In addition, we offer cultural literacy weekend programs for youth, 30-day artist residencies, humanities forums, humanitarian retreats, and study abroad programs.
Mayapple creates space to cultivate imagination through artistic and intellectual cross-pollination in a distinctly 21st century climate. We create an atmosphere where artists and scholars of exceptional stature come to teach and collaborate with small groups of dedicated, like-minded participants. Our diverse programs are offered in a retreat environment where the distractions of quotidian life are suspended, freeing participants and faculty to pursue artistic and intellectual passions.
The Center is located on a 10 acre campus whose serene lake and peaceful landscape of trees and gardens serve to inspire its residents. Activities such as swimming, tennis, canoeing, yoga and meditation promote a strong sense of community among residents, with an emphasis on mindfulness.
The center’s holistic approach is demonstrated by our dedication to sustainability. Meals are partially prepared from organic produce from Mayapple gardens, and we serve locally-sourced food at every meal.