Summer camps in Florida: Leadership camps in Miami for teen girls & young women. Youth entrepreneurship programs for middle school, high school students & young adults, summer exchange, internships in USA for international students..
Casimiro Global Foundation: Casimiro Global Foundation (CGF) is a Miami-based non-profit organization that provides a range of entrepreneurial & leadership summer programs for teens and young adults from around the globe. Each of our programs offers a mix of inter-cultural exchange, English language practice for those who need it, challenging and fun personal and career development learning experiences, and tourism and recreational activities. As an organisation, we equip young people to become entrepreneurs, innovators and leaders who create positive change in their communities and the world.
Email:Contact us below
Entrepreneurial & Leadership Summer Programs for Teens & Young Adults:
- 1-week Intensive Entrepreneurship Program (Co-ed Ages 13-21)
- Young Women's Leadership Program (Ages 16-23)
- GlobeXchange Internship Programs: 1-month internships for high school and college students (international participants) in socially responsible organizations and homestays in the USA (Ages 16-23)
Broadreach College, the college division of Broadreach, offers accredited summer courses abroad for college students in the Caribbean, Latin America, South Africa & many more locations. Located in Raleigh, Wake County, North Carolina and backed by nineteen years of experience in running educational programs for thousands of young adults, Broadreach College combines the finest elements of experiential learning, traditional classroom learning and service learning with international travel and cultural exchange to provide extraordinary expeditions and study abroad opportunities. Our most popular programs include ecology and conservation, marine sciences, language and culture programs, wilderness and outdoor leadership.
Students begin each course with an orientation to the host country and culture as well as an introduction to other members of the group. This orientation typically lasts a couple of days and often includes an adventure activity unique to that particular location. After program orientation, students immerse themselves in the academic topic. Students will explore unique environments and cultures while studying exciting areas & learning critical know-how and skills.
• Kaplan International offer summer English courses for adults in the USA. Our English schools are located in New York City; Los Angeles, San Francisco, San Diego, Santa Barbara and Huntington Beach, California; Miami, Florida; Boston area, Massachusetts; Seattle area, Washington; Portland, Oregon; Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Chicago, Illinois; and Washington DC.
• All of our ESL schools in the USA offer Vacation English courses. Vacation English is our least intensive course option, helping you to improve your English language skills but leaving you with plenty of free time for sightseeing and leisure activities.
• Students take 20 General English classes per week. The course is designed for students over the age of 16 with elementary to advanced levels of English. Courses last from 2 - 52 weeks and begin every Monday.
• In addition to our Vacation English programs, we offer summer and year-round courses in General English, Intensive English, TOEFL and Academic English, Business English and GRE & GMAT exam preparation for international students.
Using the Tools of Creative Writing, Memoir, Art, Photography, Storytelling and Mindfulness.
We teach from the point of view that people are by nature creative and that creativity, like DNA, is unique to each individual. We believe that in the right atmosphere and with the right tools anyone can tap into the creative stream that runs through us all.
To help you access and develop your creativity, we have developed a progression of exercises and techniques that explore sense perceptions, free-form writing and drawing, associative thinking, mapmaking, constructive daydreaming, memory, collage, and photography.
The only requirements for attending our workshops are curiosity and a desire to explore the creative spirit inherent to us all.
Florence: March 10-14
Lisbon: March 20-24
New York: April 27-30
New York: May 31-June 3
Verona: June 11-15
Crete: June 20-24
Barcelona: June 30-Jul 4
Prague: July 9-13
New York: July 27-30
New York: October 5-8
iD Tech Camps offers immersive technology summer camp programs for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities in the USA, including Wesleyan University in Middletown CT, University of Bridgeport in Bridgeport CT, and Yale University in New Haven CT. Weeklong day camps and overnight camps are available for kids & teens ages 7-17. Additionally, iD Tech Academies (including the iD Programming and iD Film Academies) provide 2-week long overnight programs for teens ages 13-18.
Choose from a wide variety of exciting course topics - Game Design, Web Design, Coding, Programming Modding, and Robotics among others. Discover how your technical talents and scientific passions can lead to a future career. These comprehensive week-long sessions include personalized technology instruction and a variety of fun summer camp activities.
With 8 students maximum per instructor, iD Tech Camps customizes the curriculum around each individual participant. Students build STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills in the tech labs, eat in the university dining hall, explore campus, and make new friends.
“An absolutely unforgettable experience I will NEVER forget. Great instructors, camp director and technology…I deem iD Tech Camps the best camp EVER!” - Tristan P., Student, Wesleyan University
KEF USA - Summer Camps in Orlando FL for Local U.S. & International Students
Courses / Programs
At KEF USA, we offer exciting summer camps in Orlando FL that foster imagination and creativity in local U.S. and international students. In addition, we provide English language programs with immersive activities throughout the day with American students.
• Our Imagination Summer Camp (for children & teens ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15+ years old) is designed for campers to enjoy learning, discovery and adventure.
• KEF Animation Camp (for individuals or groups of children & teens ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15-18 years old, during the months of June / July). Classes by professionals from the animation industry. "Developing Young Minds Through the Art of Animation®".
• NASA & Technology Camp (for teens & high school seniors ages 13-17) offers an exciting combination of programs at Kennedy Space Center, Full Sail University, and Disney & Universal Studios that deliver the latest in science & technology in a fun, interactive way.
• KEF-R9 Ronaldo Soccer Camp (for individuals or groups of children & teens ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15-18 years old, during the months of June / July/ beginning of August). Players learn with coach Gustavo Brasil, well-known in Brazil and nominated by FIFA as the "Best Soccer Coach in the USA".
• ESL English Summer Programs for locally-based and international juniors ages 10-14, and high school seniors 15-18.
Contact us today for detailed information on your child's preferred camp in Orlando in summer 2020.
Overnight, Educational Summer Camps for local & international students:
Fun for Individuals & Groups in June / July 2020:
• Imagination Summer Camp (offering discovery, adventure, design & activities)
• KEF Animation Camp
• KEF-R9 Ronaldo Soccer Camp
• English ESL Camp
• NASA & Technology Camp (offering discovery and adventure activities, 3D Game Design, Music Production, Swift App Development, Photography & Design classes, and more).
• Design Your Camp
• Intensive English plus College Prep
• Academic English Year Program.
Penobscot Language School - Adult Summer English Immersion Program, Maine
Courses / Programs
Penobscot Language School in Rockland, Maine, is a unique non-profit center for language learning and international exchange offering summer English courses for adults. Each July and August we invite English language students from around the world to spend three weeks speaking English and exploring life in our small friendly community here on the beautiful Maine coast.
If you appreciate the value of a true English immersion, we would love to have you join us. The key to our success is the pleasure and excitement of meeting and learning from each other. This motivates an intense conversation in which you learn English through listening and active participation.
The goal of the Summer English Program for adults is maximum English acquisition. Three hours of class each weekday, 24/7 conversational immersion, speakers, individual tutorials, outdoor activities, meals and homestay are all pieces of this full immersion. Our courses are designed for international adults who have basic English skills and a serious interest in building confidence and fluency.