El Rincón del Tándem - Spanish Courses in Valencia & Online:
El Rincón del Tándem Spanish school is based in Valencia, at 10 minutes walking distance from Plaza del Ayuntamiento (City Hall Square) and offers to students all the services needed to get a valuable learning experience. The school is accredited by the Instituto Cervantes and provides Spanish courses to people of any age, throughout the year.
The methodology that we use has a clear scheme, being the use of the language in real situations one of the key learning strategy.
The classes are designed to reach a main objective: improving language and communication, listening and writing skills. Besides grammar, classes include different activities. Among them:
- Discussion on different topics (current issues, history and cultures of Spain and Spanish-speaking countries).
- Projection and didactical use of short-movies, documentary films and movies in Spanish.
- Spanish conversation sessions for all levels.
- Reading, analysis and discussion on newspaper and journal articles
- Games and role play excercises
Our study programme has a communicative and dynamic approach. Spanish is the only language spoken in the classroom. Spanish lessons at El Rincón del Tándem are also very interactive and in many cases, implies the use of new technologies.
Furthermore, the learning objectives are being consolidated through activities outside the classroom, during which the students put their knowledge into practice, in a real context and situations.We understand that for a more effective education it is necessary to have contact with the local people.
We aim at being a "school without walls" that create a comfortable learning environment where students can learn Spanish in an enjoyable way . For this reason, Spanish classes can also take place in a park, in a cafeteria, on a walk through the city, at the local market, etc.
Finally, at El Rincón del Tándem, all our teachers are Spanish native speakers and have experience in teaching Spanish as a foreign language.
- Intensive Course: 20hours/week – 4-hour class per day, from Monday to Friday
- Standard Course: 15 hours/week – 3-hour class per day, from Monday to Friday
- Standard Course: 10hours/week – 2-hour class per day, from Monday to Friday
- Part-time Course: 9 hours/week – 3 days a week – 3-hour class per day
- Part-time Course: 6 hours/week – 3 days a week – 3-hour class per day
- Experience Course: 20 hours Spanish lessons + 5 socio-cultural activities
- Photo Conversation Course: group or private classes
- Private Spanish lessons in Valencia
- DELE preparation courses
- Online Spanish lessons.
- Reception and Teacher Room.
At our secretary’s office we are always available to help our students search for an accommodation, file documents and give useful advices about practicalities and life in Valencia. Likewise, teachers and the head teacher are always available to answer students’ doubts and questions about the good running of the classes.
- Four classrooms
Where lessons are delivered, all of them equipped with a blackboard, teaching materials and screens with HDMI connector that allows the smooth running of the classes. Each classroom is bright and welcoming thanks to their big windows.
- The Common Room
Is the school living space, furnished with sofas, table, chairs and a bookcase with many books, DVDs, dictionaries and board games that students can use in out-of-school time.
El Rincón del Tándem Spanish school helps students find the accommodation that best suits their needs.
- HOSTEL. Hostel is one of the cheapest options. Staying at the hostel also allow students to practice Spanish, meet people from all over the world, make new friends and so get an enjoyable experience in Valencia.
- HOST FAMILY. Accommodation in a local host family is the best choice for those who wants to have an intensive learning experience of Spanish language and culture. All our host families are very friendly and welcoming and have been selected with great care by the school staff. Also, they are located at the walking distance from the school or in the same neighbourhood.
- PRIVATE FLAT and SHARED FLAT. Our school collaborates with agencies specialized in providing accommodation in private apartment or shared flat. Both options are ideal for those people who look for thei own space or are willing to share a house with other people with whom they can practice Spanish.
At El Rincón del Tándem we organize social, cultural and outdoor activities for all our students. The objective of these activities is to help students practice Spanish in informal contexts, meeting local people, getting to know local cultural and customs, discovering more about local history and the city, learning about arts, cinema, etc.
Some examples of activities:
- Cultural visits
- Yoga classes
- Movie night at the cinema
- Visit to art and photo exhibitions
- "Charla en español"
- Bike tours
- Photo workshops
- Wine tasting
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Carrer del Consolat del Mar, 2, Valencia, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2023 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.