Spanish immersion courses in Spain: Spanish language school in Ruzafa, Valencia. Spanish courses for adults, expats & international students, DELE exam preparation, private Spanish lessons in Valencia, Spanish lessons online.
El Rincón del Tándem - Spanish Courses in Valencia & Online: El Rincónd el Tándem is a Spanish school accredited by the Cervantes institute. The school is based in Ruzafa, a multicultura lively neighbourhood of Valencia city, at only 10 minutes walking distance from Plaza del Ayuntamiento (city centre).
The school is located in a building next to the colourful Ruzafa Market, in small nice square, and it is surrounded by bars, cafes and restaurants.
Ruzafa is one of the most attractive and trendy neighbourhood of the city. This area is known for its artisan brewery shops, multicultural and international gastronomic offer, co-workings, contemporary art galleries, cafes and small bookshops.
Ruzafa also has a very lively cultural life. In fact, every year festivals take place here, like performing arts or local art festival.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Languagesforall is a language academy founded in 2014 by Marcia França in Pamplona in the north of Spain, with the aim of teaching foreign languages as well as Spanish for foreigners. We offer all types of training for foreigners:
- Course for all levels.
- Preparation for the DELE (Spanish for foreigners).
- Training course for ELE (Spanish as a Foreign Language).
- Conversation courses.
- Courses of 20 hours or 30 per week in group or individual.
- The courses can be 20 hours a week or more depending on the need of the student.
Pamplona, capital of the province of Navarra, is a city in northern Spain. It is known mainly for the celebration of the bullfights (Fiesta de San Fermín) that takes place in July. During this legendary party that lasts several days, the bulls chase the daring runners through the streets of the city.
Intensive Spanish 20 - 20 hours per week
Intensive Spanish 30 - 30 hours per week
Semi Intensive Spanish 10 - 10 hours per week
Evening Spanish Course - 4 hours per week
One to One / Private Spanish Lessons - a la carte
DELE Preparation Course - 10 hours per week
SIELE Preparation Course - 10 hours per week.
Situated in the heart of Barcelona, Berlitz Spain provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level Spanish immersion courses to students from around the world. Courses include Intensive and Super Intensive Spanish, DELE Exam preparation, Spanish Crash courses, and more.
Berlitz has helped millions of men and women speak new languages and has helped countless business professionals cross cultural boundaries to communicate more effectively with others.
The most effective way of getting to know a language is to visit a country where it is spoken. Whether you study language abroad for a week or several months, you are immersed in the language and culture 24 hours a day. It is a fascinating and productive experience. The leader in language services, Berlitz offers foreign-study programs to help you reach your personal, academic or professional language goals.
Welcome to i.d.e.a located in the southern Spanish town, Granada. i.d.e.a has courses to suit your every need: from the basics of the language, to the in-depth study of culture, commerce, literature and more. Spanish at i.d.e.a. is seriously fun. Combine fun and learning while taking part in our weekly activities: history, art & literature, local cuisine tastings, dance and cooking classes, tapas evenings and more.
The philosophy behind i.d.e.a. is to offer high quality teaching with a personal approach. We aim to create an open and dynamic form of learning, based on flexibility, combined with communication and formal reflection, continually focusing on the specific needs of each student.
Full Immersion Spanish Courses; General Spanish Courses; Intensive Spanish Lessons; Private Spanish Classes; DELE exam preparation; Spanish and Latin American Culture; Business Spanish; Courses for Spanish teachers; School Groups; Spanish and Dance; Spanish and Cooking.
Spanish Learning Center (S.L.C) is a Spanish language school located in one of the most emblematic and commercial areas of Marbella on the Costa del Sol in the south of Spain. We offer a wide range of Spanish courses for all levels, from beginner to advanced including intensive courses, business courses and DELE exam preparation.
At S.L.C. we believe that real learning is not simply confined to memorising a series of facts isolated from their context and the surrounding world. Our Spanish school wishes to immerse students in the Spanish life style and culture, through the most modern and effective teaching techniques (using role-plays, rhythm exercises, word games, etc.). At the same time, we prepare students for real intercultural communication.
- All year round general courses including semi-intensive, intensive and super-intensive
- D.E.L.E. exam preparation
- Long duration courses
- Academic year
- Spanish + golf
- One to one classes
- Spanish for business
- Tailor made programmes for open or closed groups