Find IELTS courses in London Central & North London UK: English language exam preparation classes for adults, international students. Curso preparación de exámenes IELTS, Cours de préparation aux examens à Londres, Prüfungsvorbereitung IELTS Kurs, Engelska Skolan in London.
London Meridian College: With two campuses in London, London Meridian College provides British Council accredited English language courses to students from around the world, including IELTS preparation courses. The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) exam is used to measure the English language ability of non-native speakers. Foreign students who wish to study at a British university usually need to attain an IELTS score before they are accepted onto the course. It is also a requirement for some professional organisations. Our English language schools are located on Oxford Street in Greater London and in Islington in North London.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
IELTS Exam Preparation Course: Course Duration: 1-6 weeks. Start Date: Any Monday.
The IELTS exam tests listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. Our IELTS preparation courses are designed for students with a minimum Upper-Intermediate level who hope to achieve an IELTS score of 5.0 or higher. The courses aim to help you to get familiar with the IELTS exam format, practice your exam technique, and practise the kind of questions you will have to answer in the exams. IELTS course is run Monday to Friday from 11:30-14:40. You will have 15 contact hours per week.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Located in London, Cambridge, Oxford, Edinburgh, Bournemouth and Torbay, we have seven first-class English language schools situated throughout the UK. We welcome new students of all levels and have English courses, exam preparation courses, and work and study programmes beginning every week of the year.
Kaplan International Colleges offers you high standards of teaching and student care, along with quality English courses and accommodation, at our English schools worldwide. Choose from a comprehensive range of English courses in the UK.
We offer courses of varying lengths and levels of intensity for students of all levels, with classes beginning every week of the year. You can also personalise your English course through electives and supplementary structured study sessions to match your language goals.
Find the right English school and course in the UK today and advance your professional or academic career with Kaplan International Colleges!
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
- General English course
- Intensive English course
- Vacation English course
- Business English for professionals
- IELTS Test Preparation
- TOEFL and Academic English course
- Cambridge ESOL exam preparation
- Paid Work and Study (5/6/9-month programme)
Speakeasy is a small friendly English language school situated in Chiswick, a leafy fashionable part of West London close to the centre. Our English courses use the Callan Method. The timetable is arranged to allow choice and flexibility. Students can choose to study for two or three hours a day, and between two and five times per week. Each study hour is 50 minutes long, followed by a 10-minute break. We provide an accommodation service for our students.
Our English courses use the Callan Method. This means our students learn the language by talking, not just by listening. The key benefit of this method is that it is fast. Courses are available at all levels, from beginner to advanced. We offer free trial classes so you can experience how effective our courses are.
Established in 1983, Nab Cottage is an accredited English language school and community in the centre of the Lake District National Park, an area of outstanding beauty and tranquillity in Cumbria in north-west England. It is unique as an English language school because students and teachers live together and study together. We take a maximum of 20 students in the school at any time and there is continuous interaction in English. Our students are all adults and come from all over the world.
Our teachers are well qualified and experienced and bring a wide range of complementary skills including art, drama, coaching and mentoring. We teach English at 4 levels, from basic conversation to advanced. We assess your speaking and listening ability in a relaxed and informal way when you arrive and you will be placed in the group that best suits your level. During the afternoon, evening and at weekends there is a programme of activities designed to activate language in a natural and motivating way.
We are less than 2 hours by taxi from Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds / Bradford, Blackpool and Newcastle airports. There are also bus and train connections from all these airports to our area.
- General English for adults
- English & Walking
- Personal Development in English
- Experiential English for Teachers
- One To One / Private English lessons
- English & Yoga
- English courses for companies or groups
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College in Jersey is an English language school that provides a wide range of year-round courses, including holiday, intensive or business courses, private lessons or residential programmes.
• We offer separate courses for adults and young learners, and welcome individuals or groups.
• With a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as castles and conservation parks, arranging social evenings and activities such as water sports, we provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise their English, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay.
• Our school is located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England, and we benefit from a milder climate. St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
Student Testimonials: "We are so happy that we decided to come here. I have been to many other language schools in different countries and I can say, this is absolutely the best I have ever been to!.."
- Anita, Switzerland
"Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
- Arethuse, France
English Language Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
• Standard English course
• Intensive English course
• One-to-one / Individual Tuition (Private English lessons)
• Business English classes
• Cambridge FCE & CAE Exam preparation
• IELTS & TOEFL test prep
• Combination English courses (Private or group classes in subjects of your choice e.g. English for business, law, medicine)
• English for Seniors (50+)
• English + Golf
• Summer Intensive / Holiday English courses
• Summer English for teens & junior school (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programmes
Founded in 1995, ECS Scotland is a family run, British Council accredited English language training centre located in the heart of Edinburgh's New Town. Specialising in small group and 1-to-1 training to professional adults, ECS Scotland offers a variety of tailor made courses starting any Monday of the year.
Combination Courses combine 15 hours of General English in a small group with a maximum of 5 students and 5, 10 or 15 hours of 1-to-1 tuition, focusing on your specific language needs. Medical, Legal, Financial, Tourism, Military, Business, email writing topics are covered. Please ask us for your specific topic area and we will create a course for you. Closed group courses are available on request.
Weekend Refresher courses give you the opportunity to practise your English communication skills in the morning and spend the afternoon exploring Edinburgh, either on your own or by joining activities arranged by the school.
- General English Group Tuition 15 hrs per week
- General English Group Tuition 20 hrs per week
- Combination Course (15 or 20hrs General English in a small group + 5, 10 or hrs 1-to-1 focusing on your topic)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- CAE / FCE Cambridge exam preparation
- Weekend Refresher courses
-Summer Pre-Sessional Academic English courses
Heritage English is an English language school located on the south coast of England that offers one-to-one or small group homestay English courses for students from around the world.
We are based in Lymington in Hampshire, approximately 25 km east of Bournemouth and 17 km south-west of Southampton.
We combine top professional teaching standards customised to your needs, with a quality homestay. Live in a friendly, comfortable, caring family environment, and speak / listen to and learn English from morning to night.
Heritage English provides Business English immersion, one-to-one or small group intensive English courses at very competitive inclusive rates.
Our past students have come from a wide range of industries, including banking, airlines and manufacturing, among many others.
The combination of intensive formal one-to-one lessons combined with the daily conversation practice out of lessons is what we call “total immersion”. There is a wide range of sporting and leisure activities that students can combine with their homestay course.
Our directors are fully Cambridge qualified, and have a wide experience of hosting and teaching students of all ages and levels of English.