International College of Technology, Dublin: Are you searching for a quality accounting course in Dublin? Conveniently situated in the heart of the city centre, International College of Technology (ICOT) provides full-time undergraduate degree, diploma and certificate courses in the fields of Accounting, Business Management, IT, and Hospitality. Our Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance is a 3-year course that is designed for those who would like to start a new career in the field of accountancy. In addition, it is also suitable for those already in employment who would like to develop their accounting, finance and business skills to improve their employment prospects.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance Course Duration: 3 years Successful graduates will earn a professional vocational diploma, which is awarded by the Institute of Commercial Management (ICM). This course serves as an excellent route for students who wish to progress professionally and earn qualifications from UK-based accounting bodies such as ACCA and CIMA. Course Content: - Year 1: Certificate in Accounting & Finance: Bookkeeping; Business Management & Administration; Economics for Business; Numeracy and Statistics
- Year 2: Diploma in Accounting & Finance: Accounting II; Business Law; Cost Accounting; Computer Appreciation and Applications
- Year 3: Advanced Diploma in Accounting & Finance: Accounting III; Auditing & Taxation; Financial Management; Management Theory & Practice
Student Testimonial: "I have been studying in ICOT for last two years and found the college extremely professional and faculty members are approachable."
- Mohsein, Malaysia - Student of Accounting and Finance
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
As a college of the National University of Ireland, Shannon College offers two degree routes to an international business and hotel management career. Train for an international business and hotel management career with Shannon College and enjoy the challenges of a degree course that enables you to travel and work while you study. The College believes that practical business experience is an integral part of management training. Equally important are the development of product knowledge, information technology skills and foreign language fluency.
Courses: BBS - Bachelor of Business Studies Degree in International Hotel Management, BComm - Bachelor of Commerce Degree with NUI Diploma in International Hotel Management Degree, Foundation English Language Programme
• For students from Ireland & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.
Grafton College of Management Sciences is one of the utmost providers of undergraduate, postgraduate, professional education amongst the private educators in Ireland. Our courses are organised in consultation with international institutions to cover most of the popular fields in today's industry. The end result is courses that are of direct relevance to their field and of a high quality. We provide external educational programmes/courses from the University of London to both our local and international applicants who seek distance learning from Ireland while studying in their own countries. We are also affiliated with the American World University and work together with numerous Bachelor, Master degrees.
Bachelor (BBA) & Master (MBA) in Business Administration, Diploma in Business Administration, Advanced Diploma BA, Diploma in Business Information Systems, Advanced Diploma in Information Systems, Certificate in Business Administration
Dublin City Enterprise Ireland is an enterprise support agency. We support Entrepreneurs, small business owner managers, and people starting their own business in Dublin city. We offer a broad range of practical training courses and training module workshops delivered by professional trainers and Entrepreneurs. The training is very good value and heavily subsidised.
Located on Francis Street in Dublin 8, just a short walk from the vibrant Temple Bar area in the city centre, Liffey College provides business and computer certificate and diploma courses. We are committed to providing you with individual attention and support to enable you achieve your academic and career goals. Our courses, facilities and services are designed with you in mind, and cater for all your educational and professional development needs.
Liffey College aims to provide students with a foundation for life-long intellectual growth and learning as well as the practical means of achieving a fulfilling career. We provide highly qualified staff with substantial academic and cultural experience.
Liffey College is a Registered Training Provider for the following educational bodies: FETAC, City & Guilds, ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), ICM (The Institute of Commercial Management) and CIMA (The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants). Liffey College is an equal opportunities organisation.
eBSI Export Academy - International Trade Courses Online
Courses / Programs
UK-accredited and internationally-recognised qualifications:
eBSI Export Academy is an online / distance learning school serving students in Ireland, Europe & worldwide.
Study Certificate & Diploma programs in International Trade, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Purchasing, Finance, Shipping, Exports, Warehousing, Manufacturing, eBusiness & Digital Marketing.
We also specialize in short online courses in career fields including Administrative Skills, Human Resources, MS Office Skills, Personal Development, Sales & Marketing, Supervisors & Management, and Workplace Essentials.
Our ITS Accreditation program is accredited by the Institute of Export, UK, the oldest and most prestigious Institute of its kind in the world.
eBSI is a proud member of the International Association of Trade Training Organisations (IATTO), The International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission, and the International Chamber of Commerce Customs & Trade Facilitation Commission. It is also a strategic Partner of the World Trade Centres in Dublin, Ireland and Boston, USA.
Student Testimonials: "Tutors are highly experienced with excellent communication skills, and the online campus and student interaction is a major benefit. Highly recommended and very worthwhile indeed!" - Gavin, International Trade Executive, UK
"The ITS Accreditation has exceeded my expectations. I have finished the programme but I am still hooked on participation in the online activities." - Mark, Software Consultant, USA
• International Trade Specialist Accreditation (Diploma Certification)
• FREE COURSE - Intro to International Trade & eBusiness
• IFC International Trade Finance Certificate
• IoSCM Courses
-Logistics & Transport
-Supply Chain Management
• Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS) Qualifications
• Online Certificate Courses
-Export Development Foundation
-Trade for Trade Finance Practitioners
-eBusiness & Internet Marketing
-Social Media & Internet Marketing
-International Digital Marketing...