Latrobe College Of Art & Design: Set in the artistic hub of central Melbourne, LaTrobe College of Art & Design is an Independent College of Art and Design renowned for offering specialised courses in digital media, visual art and graphic design. From painting, multimedia design, sculpture, graphic design, video production, drawing, print design, studio practice, interactive animation, art history and theory, LaTrobe's faculty of industry based lecturers and well-known artists offer either full-time or part-time programs, and single subject introduction units.
Part-time and Full-time Courses:
Diploma Of Graphic Design, Diploma Of Visual Art, Short Courses Summer Courses & more ...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Australia & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Oceania Polytechnic Institute Of Education, Melbourne
Courses / Programs
Oceania Polytechnic Institute of Education (OPIE) is a private tertiary institute in Victoria. It specialises in the fields of Art, Architecture, The Built Environment and Design. Oceania Polytechnic was founded in Melbourne in 1988 with the aim of producing graduates of international standard. It is the only private institution to offer a Bachelor of Architecture degree. The uniquely structured courses, internationally qualified teaching staff and individual attention given to each student provide a creative environment for those seeking a career in: Architecture; Interior Design; Building Drafting & Building Design.
Photography Studies College (PSC) is a leading contemporary tertiary photography college in Melbourne, Australia, specializing in photographic education and offering an exciting range of study options for full time, part time and international students.
PSC offers a unique accredited Advanced Diploma in Photography (2 years) and a Bachelor of Photography (3 years).
Our courses are specifically designed to produce multi skilled photographers and image-makers for a career in the many sectors of the photographic industry.
Specialised major stream studies enable students to specialise in Commercial Photography, Photojournalism or Art Photography.
Photography Studies College (Melbourne) is registered as a non-self accrediting Higher Education institution accredited to offer the Bachelor of Photography course.
Advanced Diploma of Photography Course:
- Duration: 2 years
- Full-time and part-time study options
- Specializations include Commercial Photography, Photojournalism or Art Photography.
Bachelor of Photography Course:
- Duration: 3 years
- Higher education course designed to produce distinctive and innovative professional photographers prepared to take on leading roles in the industry.
Rings Road Art Studio is a privately owned working art studio in Moorabbin, a suburb of Melbourne, Victoria. We offer tutored and untutored drawing and painting classes for adults at beginner and intermediate levels. We also offer portfolio preparation classes for teenagers and adults. Classes will assist participants at all levels of skill and experience to develop observational and interpretive methods in drawing and painting. The aim is to teach students foundational skills that will enable them to further their own artistic pursuits, whether it is advancing to tertiary level fine art studies or pursuing their own personal interests.
The objective at Rings Road Art Studio is to enable students to learn skills and techniques required for art production by focusing and encouraging the development of students’ technical ability. Classes provide the opportunity for students to enhance their artistic awareness through various processes of seeing and by working in a range of media. In all classes students will discover aspects of historical and contemporary concepts in art through their own production of artworks.
Art Classes include:
- Life Drawing
- General Drawing
- Artistic Anatomy/ Classical Drawing
- Folio Preparation for Teenagers
- Portraiture (painting & drawing)
- Landscape (painting & drawing)
- Beginners Oil Painting
- Beginners Drawing & Painting
- Untutored Life Drawing
- Open Studio
- 20th Century Art Practice
Monique Chalk Art offers training for people who wish to become Chalk Artists. The training is tailored to the students needs, e.g as a personal hobby or right through to the standard required to start a career in Chalk Art!
Learn how to create professional menu boards from scratch, even if you have never had an art lesson in your life!!! Over 1,000 students have successfully completed this course and many have since started their own independent business and are making a great living...from home!
Now, for the first time in 20 plus years, Monique has made it available online so you can study from home in your own time at a very reasonable price!!
Situated on Kent Street in the heart of downtown Sydney NSW, Karl von Busse Institute of Design is an exclusive design college that offers Fashion Design, Graphic Design and Interior Design Diploma programs to students interested in a creative career. Our aim is to to deliver better and more reliable returns through our skill in the best design education, responding to creative job opportunities and student needs.
The Karl von Busse Institute of Design is one of the most exciting developments in the region. From the outset, the emphasis has been on style with substance and quality. All furnishings and fittings are both ergonomic and environmentally friendly. The college features advanced low energy lighting, spacious creative rooms, the latest graphic software, state of the art computers and industry quality sewing equipment.