Art Schools in Australia: Photography school in Sydney, Photography courses, Classes for beginner, intermediate, advanced students, Digital photography training, Weekend workshops, Photographer career lessons NSW
Len's School, Sydney: Lens School is Len Metcalf’s photography courses and tours, located in Sydney, NSW. With over 25 years experience and specialist training, Len is one of the few photography teachers with art, photography and educational qualifications. With this background you will find a well crafted course that has specific learning experiences designed into the program to ensure that you gain the most benefit from your attendance of the course. This is in sharp contrast to many courses which are run by expert photographers who don’t have an educational background.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Highly regarded as a landscape photographer, Len is regularly invited to mentor and train vocational teachers and corporate facilitators. Most of his photography courses include indoor and outdoor sessions, and where possible the opportunity to develop your films or examine your work on laptops so that you can receive instant feedback on your progress.
The courses are usually run at Leonard’s personal studio in Leura, located close to all a wide choice of accommodation such as hotels, hostels and bed & breakfasts. The studio has excellent access to the stunning Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area.
Courses / Programs:
- Len's Workshop - Photography workshop for beginners concentrating on camera craft.
- Creative Lens - For intermediate and advanced photographers wishing to explore their creativity.
- Landscape Photography Workshop
- Mentor Program & critiques
- Local photography tours
- Panoramic Photography Workshop
- Digital imagine Workshop
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for international students and professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Grenadi School of Design in Melbourne, Victoria, is a privately registered education provider, established in 1995, offering certificate to diploma courses in a wide range of graphic design and related subject areas and industry-standard software applications. At Grenadi you learn from industry trained and experienced tutors, classes are practical, hands on training with the latest versions of industry standard software and current technologies. The school is a member of the Australian Council for Private Education and Training and an educational member of the SGIA (Speciality Graphic Imaging Association). Grenadi is Austudy approved and also a registered CRICOS institute for overseas students.
Full Time, Part Time and Online Courses in Graphic Design & Web Design for local & International Students:
- Advanced Diploma of Advertising & Graphic Design
- Certificate in Web Design
- Certificate in Animation and Interactivity
- Certificate II in Printing & Graphic Arts Desktop Publishing
- Certificate III in Printing & Graphic Arts (Multimedia)
- Certificate IV in Design - Online
Monique Chalk Art offers training for people who wish to become Chalk Artists. The training is tailored to the students needs, e.g as a personal hobby or right through to the standard required to start a career in Chalk Art!
Learn how to create professional menu boards from scratch, even if you have never had an art lesson in your life!!! Over 1,000 students have successfully completed this course and many have since started their own independent business and are making a great living...from home!
Now, for the first time in 20 plus years, Monique has made it available online so you can study from home in your own time at a very reasonable price!!
Julian Ashton Art School - Australia's Oldest Art School
Courses / Programs
Julian Ashton Art School in Sydney offers full and part time courses to all students if there is a place, from 18 years to mature age, beginners and advanced. All our tutors are exhibiting artists dedicated to providing the perfect balance of individual tuition that allows students to proceed at their own pace. Diplomas and Certificates are awarded and Scholarships may be competed for by all enrolled students. They include; the Sir William Dobell, John Olsen, Brett Whiteley and Thea Proctor Scholarships.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Australia & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
The Academy is located in the city of Melbourne, the cultural capital of Australia. The Academy is located with 5 minutes of the CBD of Melbourne and the National Gallery of Victoria.
The mission of the Academy is to educate adaptable and creative thinkers, capable of becoming highly successful as fine art, graphic design and multimedia professionals, through unique, quality university education courses and programs of excellence.
The Academy has exchange agreements with several European and USA colleges and universities. Students from other institutions can study Academy for credit at their home university or, as many students do, complete their whole degree at the Academy.
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Advertising)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Fashion Design)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Graphic Design)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Photo Media)
• Bachelor of Design Arts (Visual Arts)
• Master of Arts by Research