ESL school in Santa Monica CA: Intensive English courses in Los Angeles area for adults, ESL homestay program. TOEIC & TOEFL exam prep, private English teacher for beginner, intermediate & advance level.
College of English Language - CEL, Santa Monica: Here at the College of English Language in Santa Monica, Los Angeles County, we believe in the combination of quality English language / ESL teaching, an innovative approach to encourage student’s participation and an exciting outside-of-class program to strengthen and practice the skills learned in class.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
All of our programs have a maximum of 10 students per class, and because of this small class size, students can be more active in the learning activities. "English-only" is strictly enforced in and outside the classroom.
English Language Courses for Adults: - Basic beginner to advanced levels
General English Courses: - Intensive (20 lessons/week)
- Intensive Plus (24 lessons/week)
- Super Intensive (30 lessons/week)
• Conveniently situated in the historic and exciting downtown area of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania, Kaplan International provides a comprehensive range of accredited English courses to students from around the world.
• Our quality English language courses include General English, Intensive English, and TOEFL exam preparation. With lots of nearby attractions to visit and a busy calendar of social activities, you will make new friends as you explore Philly!
• With more than 40 years of experience in teaching English, Kaplan International Colleges has 45+ accredited schools across 8 English-speaking countries. We provide world-class English language education and the experience of a lifetime.
• Kaplan International in the USA are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). Students from 52 different countries attended our Philadelphia ESL school last year.
• Accommodation options include Residence Accommodation and Homestay with an American host family. Staying at a residence is a great way to meet other international students and explore the city while studying in Philadelphia.
• Living with a host family gives you the opportunity to practice English outside of school, and learn about Philadelphia first-hand in a welcoming and safe home environment.
Student Review: "Kaplan has unique and kind teachers, and I enjoyed studying and going to activities. The school location is convenient, too." - Shoko, Japan
Conveniently located just three blocks from Wall Street in Lower Manhattan, New York English Academy (NYEA) is an English language school that offers a range of beginner to advanced level courses designed to help individuals learn English as a Second Language (ESL).
Authorized by the NY State Education Department, we providefull-time and part-time English courses that include Standard English, Business English, and TOEFL exam preparation. Students can avail of Morning & Afternoon study options.
Course schedules are extremely flexible, and are suited to each individual student. Our full-time English courses range between 1 and 48-week study periods.
Founded in 1998, our mission is to provide a variety of quality English language training programs to help US and international students make effective progress toward their academic and personal language success.
Our specialized English curriculum places the emphasis on each key skill: reading, listening, and writing and fluent speaking.
Our courses let you dedicate more time to learning English individually with your teachers, taking the time to seriously practice your spoken English communication.
On arrival, you will take a placement test to determine your level. You will be placed in the class that best suits you.
Testimonial: "The schedule was so comfortable for me, and I can take a TOEFL course also - the tuition is not so expensive. I think you should pick New York English Academy because it's a great school!"
- Kata, Hungary
English Language Courses Beginners to Advanced Students
• Full-time Standard English courses (18 / 20 hours per week)
• Part-time Standard English courses (14 hours per week)
• TOEFL iBT preparation (4 or 8-week course)
• Short-term Summer English courses (1-8 weeks)
• Business English (4 weeks)
• Conversation & Pronunciation (4 hours per week)
• Slang & Idioms (4 hours per week)
• Private English lessons
• TEFL / TESOL English teacher training
The minimum age for enrollment is 16. Minors (below the age of 18) require parent or guardian consent.
• Learn English in Houston with Crossing Borders language school in the Galleria area (also known as Uptown), a major business district and shopping area in Houston, 6 miles west of Downtown.
• We offer group ESL programs and private English lessons for adults & high school teens in Houston.
• For international students, we offer semi-intensive English courses and this option is permitted for students on a B1/B2 tourist visa.
• Our English students learn to speak more confidently and clearly, and learn faster than students from many other ESL programs in Texas and across the U.S. You will learn more in 1 month with Crossing Borders than you will in 3 months at other English schools.
English Courses for Adults & High School Teens:
• General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation course
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English classes
• Corporate English training for executives
• English for the entire family
• English classes for high school teens
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
• Conveniently situated in the heart of the central shopping district in The Bronx, New York Language Center (NYLC) provides full-time and part-time English language courses to students from around the globe.
• Our Private English lessons, Weekend English classes, and Part-time Day & Evening English programs are designed for beginner to advanced level students, and taught by experienced professionals.
• With decades of years of experience teaching English as a Second Language (ESL), we feel we are the best place in New York for learning English.
• Whether you're looking for a rich cultural experience or superior language education, you'll find both in the exciting environment of NYLC. Transportation to any of our branches via subway or bus is safe, quick, and efficient.
• Our Bronx branch, which is located in the heart of the Bronx's central shopping district, is easy to reach by public transportation and major highways. The school is in a modern, comfortable facility with its own student lounge.
• NYLC also has accredited English schools in Midtown Manhattan, the Upper West Side, and Jackson Heights (Queens).
English Language Courses for Adults: Beginner to Advanced Levels
• Private / One-to-one English Lessons:
- Can be arranged to accommodate individuals with limited schedules or specific needs.
• Weekend English Classes:
- 10-week course - 4 hours per week on Saturday.
• Everyday English Program - 8 hours per week.
• Part-time English Programs:
- Evening English Classes: 6 weeks / 8 hours per week
- Daytime English Classes: 5 weeks / 10 hours per week
Specialized English Courses on request: • TOEFL / Pre-TOEFL Exam preparation
• Business English
Southern States University, San Diego & Orange County
Courses / Programs
Southern States University is the most affordable accredited university in the U.S. With campuses in desirable locations in Southern California, we provide intensive English language programs and TOEFL Exam Preparation to students from around the world.
Established in 1983, SSU has two campuses in San Diego (Fashion Valley & La Jolla), and one campus in Newport Beach (just south of Irvine CA, 45 minutes from Downtown Los Angeles). As well as our English courses, we also provide Business Administration Degree programs (BBA and MBA) for local and international students.
SSU can customize a program for our non native-speaking English students that includes Degree program classes plus intensive English study to adequately prepare you to succeed with your Degree studies.
SSU's mission is to offer competitive and professionally-recognized academic degree and certificate programs, to serve a culturally diverse student community, and to facilitate international awareness amongst our students.