Where to learn English in Australia: English language school in Brisbane offering General English & Intensive English courses for adults. Private English lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced level in Queensland.
Lsi Brisbane: Are you searching for a quality English language course in Brisbane? Conveniently situated in the heart of the city, LSI Brisbane provides a range of English courses to students from around the world of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Our English language school is close to public transport, shops and restaurants, and only a short walk to the sophisticated Queen Street Mall and the heart of Queensland's retail and financial districts. Our leisure programme allows you to practise your English language skills while you enjoy the attractions of sunny Brisbane. We offer sightseeing trips, sports and weekend excursions, and many of the activities we offer are free or low cost.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
English Standard 20 Course Structure: 20 lessons per week (4 lessons per day). Course Duration: 1-50 weeks.
In this course, you rapidly improve your communication skills in a variety of everyday situations. There is a maximum of 14 students per class to ensure that each student gets the individual attention they need.
Two lessons each day will cover the following topics: Vocabulary; Pronunciation; Grammar. Two lessons will concentrate on: Reading; Writing; Speaking & Listening. You use a text book and a wide variety of materials and exercises including roleplays, newspapers, authentic materials, and magazines.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
Australian International College of Language, Gold Coast
Courses / Programs
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a government-accredited English language school located in Southport, a suburb of the city of Gold Coast in Queensland, north-east Australia.
AICOL English school is alive and well!
• AICOL returned to delivering face-to-face classes from April 2020, and is continuing to deliver full-time face-to-face classes for its students.
• We are also able to provide online tuition to those students who are not able to come to Australia yet due to Covid.
• Our online course fees are 75% of our standard face-to-face tuition fees. Off-shore students are still able to apply for student visas, and study their course online until they can to come to Australia to complete their course face-to-face.
• Established in 1993, we are the oldest English language school on the Gold Coast and offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
Parent Review: "One week has already gone by since our return to Japan. I wish to thank you and all the AICOL staff for your warm reception during our two week stay in Gold Coast! The children had a wonderful experience and I was truly impressed by AICOL and the Gold Coast region. We will definitely return in 2020 and hopefully with a larger group. Please give Jan and Garth my kindest regards and keep up the good work!
Regis de Lavison"
Year-round English courses in Queensland
• Short-term & long-term courses (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• IELTS test prep course
• English for Academic Purposes
• English for High School Prep
• English for Young Learners
• English for Parent & Child
• English and Professional Sport
• English Study Tours
• Summer camps for children, teenagers, parents (10 weeks from 21 June to 30 August)
• English Winter camps (Jan / Feb - Australian summer time)
• Autumn Camp - September/October
• Spring Camp – March/April
• Homestay programme
BROWNS English Language School is located on the beautiful Gold Coast, Queensland. We are a family owned and operated business and pride ourselves on student care. We attract students from all over the world who would like to study English in an environment that has famous surf beaches, sunny days and friendly Australians. You will graduate from BROWNS with improved confidence in English, new friends and fun-filled memories of the Gold Coast.
At BROWNS, we are committed to “Excellence in English Language Education and Student Care”. Our professional teachers will give you the communication skills essential for you to succeed in your life and career. Join us for the study experience of a lifetime.
Learn English with qualified and experienced ESL teachers. Study English through our online English lessons at any time of day, from anywhere in the world. Never miss your English class again! Improve your speaking, listening, pronunciation, writing, and reading skills. Improve your use of grammar while you increase your vocabulary and slang. Start learning English successfully today! Our 1-hour lessons are based on different themes from everyday life. During each lesson, the Englishlink teacher presents, explains, and models new language clearly and in a meaningful way.
Before beginning each lesson, Englishlink students download (and print) the 5-8 worksheets needed for the lesson. These worksheets build a valuable resource library. During each lesson, students can rewind videos if they want to review what the teacher has said. The information learned in each lesson is recycled throughout the entire Unit to make the learning even stronger. And…there is homework after each lesson for further practice!
244 hours of online General or Business English lessons; Online English Courses; Elementary; Pre-Intermediate;
Intermediate; Upper-Intermediate levels. Improve your speaking and pronunciation! Learn 24 hours a day / 7 days a week with your native-speaker ESL teacher.
Each student is special to us, and that is why we have capped our numbers at each campus to a maximum of 250 students, so we can get to know you better and help you to achieve your goals. Also, our staff will always encourage you to do your best. They are friendly and professional, with TESOL and university qualifications.
Remember that at Langports the difference is in the detail. We have specially designed courses that provide you with a personalised experience and you can choose from a range of accommodation options to suit your lifestyle and budget.