Billy Blue College, Sydney: Why study at Billy Blue School of English in Sydney? We get students to their study goal fast so we attract motivated students. 80% of our students prepare for study at university or college. The school provides quality English language teaching in an international environment and in the warm individual attention, which only a smaller school can offer. And we have a lot of Australian as well as American native speakers on campus.
General Intensive English This course is offered at 5 levels from Beginner to Advanced. It is comprised of 21 hours of classroom lessons with 4 hours of self-access after class each week. General English is aimed at those students who want to use English in a variety of social, travel and job-related situations. While all skills are taught, General English emphasises speaking and listening, and includes a wide range of functional English. English for Academic Purposes Students planning to go on to further study in an English-speaking environment choose EAP. This course is designed to help develop the language and study skills necessary for success at university, college or TAFE in an English-speaking country. Students are accepted on to the program once they have reached a strong Intermediate or an Upper Intermediate level. 4 - 52 weeks.
Cambridge Examination Preparation This 12-week course prepares students for the Cambridge examinations. Two levels are offered.
- Cambridge First Certificate in English Preparation (FCE) Students with a strong intermediate level may undertake this preparation program. The examination consists of 5 papers: Reading Comprehension, Composition, Use of English, Listening Comprehension and Interview.
- Cambridge Advanced English Preparation (CAE) For post-First Certificate students. The emphasis is on real-world tasks. The examination consists of 5 papers: Reading, Writing, English in Use, Listening and Speaking.
Hospitality Management Bridging Program This is a preparation program for students planning to study at William Blue College of Hospitality and Tourism. This 12-week program is offered twice a year. The program has dual aims: to raise the students’ English language level to equivalent IELTS 6.0 overall and to train them in the academic skills needed to operate successfully in an academic or vocational environment with the focus on the language of hospitality.
Other Courses Available - Graphic Arts Bridging Program - English for Culinary Studies
Cambridge International College has a reputation as the friendliest college in Melbourne. Many students say CIC is a great place to learn English and vocational courses, and a great place to meet new friends. The college is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) of Melbourne. Melbourne Central Railway Station is located underneath the college. Students can also catch Melbourne's famous tram lines from the college door. We currently have 175 students in 13 classes with 22 Nationalities: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Poland, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Venezuela.
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
The SEA is a small and friendly school located next to Sydney's famous Manly Beach and only 30 minutes by ferry from Sydney's city centre. It offers intensive English courses in small class sizes and a great range of English plus Activities courses all within a beautiful beach side location. We offer intensive General English courses to students on student, tourist or working holiday visas. Our courses focus on spoken English, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing skills. Our aim is to develop your fluency, accuracy and confidence in these areas. We use modern teaching methods including the use of course books, student presentations, videos and roleplays.
Creative Language Academy - Language Courses in Byron Bay and Ballina Shires, NSW
Courses / Programs
Creative Language Academy offers courses in Byron Bay and Ballina Shires, NSW, Australia.
Chess and language courses for children and adults. In person and online. One-to-one and small groups.
We are a small family school with the goal to enhance the learning of adults and kids, providing chess and language classes to develop strategic thinking, multi-tasking, problem solving skills, improve the memory, communication skills and help in the mind opening process.
Chess and Language Academy aim to improve the overall level of chess and languages spoken in Australia and, help foreigners to overcome English difficulties with practical lessons.
Italian / Spanish Intensive and semi-intensive
Italian / Spanish Weekend Workshops for Travellers
English and French for beginners
English Conversation for foreigners
Italian, Portuguese and Spanish all levels
Other languages by request
Online Chess classes all levels with FIDE Trainer and Master
Online Chess Seminars for FIDE Chess coach titles
Australian International College of Language in Queensland
Courses / Programs
• Established in 1993, The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is an accredited English language school in Southport, the education and business centre of the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
• We provide beginner to advanced level English language (ESL) courses to adults and children from Australia, New Zealand, and around the world.
• We offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
• Our English courses for adults include General English courses, IELTS test preparation, Academic Englis, and more. For kids and teens, we offer English for Young Learners, High School Preparation, Homestay English programs, and more.
• Parents and children may study English in the same school and enjoy the Australian lifestyle living with an Australian homestay family.
Year-round English Courses for Adults:
• Short-term & long-term (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• Cambridge FCE (B2 First) & CAE (C1 Advanced) courses
• IELTS test preparation
• Academic English course
• English for Parent & Child
• English Study Tours
• English & Professional Sport
English Classes for Children / Teens:
• Year-round English for Young Learners (ages 6-12)
• Intensive English Program for High School Preparation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English Summer Camps (ages 6-17 & adults)
• Winter Camps (Jan-Feb)
English Focus is a highly-successful, Sydney-based (New South Wales, eastern Australia) English School providing Business English Courses and General English Courses. We will help you achieve your English language goals using effective, tailor-made English courses.
Specialising in Business English language corporate training, English Focus provides Business English Courses to professionals working in the corporate sector in Sydney. The business English lessons are either conducted as personal one to one Business English lessons or Business English classes in small groups throughout Sydney.