Billy Blue College, Sydney: Why study at Billy Blue School of English in Sydney? We get students to their study goal fast so we attract motivated students. 80% of our students prepare for study at university or college. The school provides quality English language teaching in an international environment and in the warm individual attention, which only a smaller school can offer. And we have a lot of Australian as well as American native speakers on campus.
Classes are serious but enjoyable, focusing on the individual needs of the students. Students come from all over the world to study at Billy Blue School of English to create a lively international learning community.
We are located in leafy North Sydney, a lively and sophisticated business district with plenty of food courts and shops around, and close to North Sydney train station. It's just a few minutes across the Harbour Bridge to downtown Sydney and a bus ride to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
- General Intensive English
- English for Academic Purposes
- Cambridge Examination Preparation (FCE, CAE)
- Hospitality Management Bridging Program
- Graphic Arts Bridging Program
- English for Culinary Studies
We have a maximum of 15 students per class, with some classes being as small as 6 students, and personal attention and support is always assured. There is an average of 21 hours per week of classes and students are encouraged to complete Self Study for a further 4 hours per week.
The Job Workshop at the school provides our Working Holiday and Student Visa holders with assistance and advice on obtaining casual, part-time employment during their studies. It includes Resume Writing Skills, Interview Skills, Where to look for Jobs, etc.
Based on Edith Cowan University Mt Lawley Campus in Perth, Western Australia, Edith Cowan College (ECC) offers English Language Courses for people from non-English speaking countries in Australia. A variety of English courses are available to suit all levels from beginner to advanced. Students have access to a wide variety of student services, support and activities with the added advantage of interaction with Australian and International students studying degree courses.
ECC's English Language Courses are renowned for their excellent teaching staff, high quality programs and outstanding facilities. ECC's English language courses are designed for people from non-English speaking countries and those who require direct entry pathways for International students wishing to undertake university study. ECC is renowned for its excellent teaching staff, high quality English language programs and outstanding facilities.
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
• Located in the heart of Sydney, Australia's largest city, ELS Universal English College provies a wide range of beginner to advanced level English programs to adult and junior students from around the world.
• From General English classes to Academic English, you can advance your personal, professional, and academic goals with ELS.
• As a leader in English language teaching, ELS Sydney offers many programs to help you achieve your English fluency goals. We are committed to providing you with the highest standard of English language learning in a caring and supportive environment.
• In addition to the academic aspect of our English classes, our action-packed social program is designed for you to have lots of fun and make long-lasting friendships with your fellow students.
• With our campus right in the city centre, you can also avail of the many tourist delights that Sydney has to offer.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
Navitas English is one of the largest and most respected of Australia’s quality English language providers offering English language tuition and teacher training to domestic and international students, and settlement services to migrants and refugees to Australia. Navitas English operates across 18 Australian locations including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Cairns and more, as well as in Singapore. We employ more than 1,000 dedicated staff and delivers programs to than 25,000 students and clients each year.
Navitas English has over 40 direct entry agreements with Australian universities and vocational providers for direct entry. We are contracted to manage the English language delivery for international students for Charles Darwin University and through its Hawthorn-Melbourne operation is the preferred provider for the University of Melbourne. Both centres are on the university campus. In addition Navitas English has authorised IELTS Test centres in Sydney and Melbourne.
Australian International College of Language, ONLINE & Gold Coast
Courses / Programs
• The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is a government-accredited English language school located in Southport, a suburb of the city of Gold Coast in Queensland, north-east Australia.
• AICOL Online English School is Alive & Well!
All of our English classes have moved to AICOL Online delivery from 30 March 2020. Using Zoom video technology, we are delivering our Academic English course (which includes IELTS test preparation), General English classes (for elementary, intermediate and advanced levels), and High School Preparation courses.
• We can provide one-on-one, private English lessons or English for groups upon request. We are also trialing an online English class for Young Learners. Contact us for details.
• Established in 1993, we are the oldest English language school on the Gold Coast and offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
Parent Review: "One week has already gone by since our return to Japan. I wish to thank you and all the AICOL staff for your warm reception during our two week stay in Gold Coast! The children had a wonderful experience and I was truly impressed by AICOL and the Gold Coast region. We will definitely return in 2020 and hopefully with a larger group. Please give Jan and Garth my kindest regards and keep up the good work!
Regis de Lavison"
• ONLINE English classes.
Year-round English courses (again in future)
• Short-term & long-term courses (1 to 48 weeks)
• General English courses (Beginner to Upper Intermediate)
• IELTS test prep course
• English for Academic Purposes
• English for High School Prep
• English for Young Learners
• English for Parent & Child
• English and Professional Sport
• English Study Tours
• Summer camps for children, teenagers, parents (10 weeks from 21 June to 30 August)
• English Winter camps (Jan / Feb - Australian summer time)
• Autumn Camp - September/October
• Spring Camp – March/April
• Homestay programme
IELTS Preparation Centre in the heart of Sydney's central business district is a dedicated IELTS test preparation centre offering intensive part-time courses for both the Academic and General Training IELTS tests. IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world's leading test of English for higher education, immigration and employment. Your success in the test is important to us. Our team of qualified and highly experienced IELTS examiners will cover all aspects of the test and assist you in achieving your best possible band scores.
- Maximise your IELTS score
- Day, Evening and Weekend Classes
- Additional grammar support
- Practice under test conditions
- Increase your confidence when sitting for the test
- Avoid the mistakes that cost you marks
- Deal with different question types