Billy Blue College, Sydney: Why study at Billy Blue School of English in Sydney? We get students to their study goal fast so we attract motivated students. 80% of our students prepare for study at university or college. The school provides quality English language teaching in an international environment and in the warm individual attention, which only a smaller school can offer. And we have a lot of Australian as well as American native speakers on campus.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We are located in leafy North Sydney, a lively and sophisticated business district with plenty of food courts and shops around, and close to North Sydney train station. It's just a few minutes across the Harbour Bridge to downtown Sydney and a bus ride to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Courses: General Intensive English; English for Academic Purposes; Cambridge Examination Preparation (FCE, CAE); Hospitality Management Bridging Program; Graphic Arts Bridging Program; English for Culinary Studies
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Address:Level 10, Northpoint, 171 Pacific Highway, North Sydney, Sydney, NSW , Australia
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-08-18 were from:
KATHMANDU NEPAL, Nepal;
midrand, South Africa;
Kuala Lumpure, Malaysia;
Purulia, West Bengal, India;
Auckland, Newzealand, New Zealand;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
The Greenwich English College campus is a great reflection of the multicultural, cosmopolitan and vibrant environment that is Sydney.
Being a student of Greenwich English College Sydney allows you to fully experience and immerse yourself in the diversity and friendliness of the Australian culture. Study with fellow international students, share a common dream in a new and exciting country and make lifelong friendships. Finding a part time job will open up your confidence in the language as you communicate and interact with locals, adding a new dimension to your overseas study experience.
English Language Courses:
- General English
- Academic English Preparation
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- Cambridge PET (Preliminary English Test)
- Cambridge FCE (First Certificate in English)
- Cambridge CAE (Certificate in Advanced English)
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- English for Business
- English Pronunciation in Context
LSI Brisbane is centrally located in a heritage building in the heart of the city close to public transport, shops and restaurants. It is only a short walk to the sophisticated Queen Street Mall and the heart of Queensland's retail and financial districts. The riverside Botanical Gardens are within easy reach of the school.
We have pleasant air-conditioned classrooms, a spacious student common room, a computer room with free internet and e-mail access and a learning centre with resource materials. Our leisure programme allows you to practise your English while you enjoy the attractions of sunny Brisbane. We offer sightseeing trips, sports and weekend excursions, and many of the activities are free or low cost.
General and Examination Courses:
- Standard 20
- Intensive 30
- English for Business
- TOEFL / TOEIC / IELTS Preparation Courses
- LSI Cambridge Examination Courses (BEC, CAE, FCE, CAE, FCE)
- International School Year Intensive
- English for Teaching (Standard 20 plus 5 individual lessons)
- Club 50+
Australian International College of Language Online
Courses / Programs
• AICOL Online English School in Australia: All of our English classes have moved to AICOL Online delivery from 30 March 2020.
• Using Zoom video technology, we are delivering our Academic English course (which includes IELTS test preparation), General English classes (for elementary, intermediate and advanced levels), and High School Preparation courses. We are also trialing an online English class for Young Learners. We can provide one-on-one, private English lessons or English for groups upon request. Contact us for details.
• Established in 1993, The Australian International College of Language (AICOL) is an accredited English language school in Southport, the education and business centre of the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
• We provide beginner to advanced level English language (ESL) courses to adults and children from Australia, New Zealand, and around the world.
• We offer accredited English language courses year-round, as well as summer and winter study tour camps for international students from around the world of all ages and abilities.
• Our English courses for adults include General English courses, IELTS test preparation, Academic Englis, and more. For kids and teens, we offer English for Young Learners, High School Preparation, Homestay English programs, and more.
• Parents and children may study English in the same school and enjoy the Australian lifestyle living with an Australian homestay family.
Year-round English Courses for Adults: • General English courses
• IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC & Cambridge FCE / CAE exam preparation
• Certificates in Spoken and Written English
• Academic English course
• English for Parent & Child
• English Study Tours
• English & Professional Sport
English Classes for Kids & Teens: • Year-round English for Young Learners (ages 6-12)
• English for High School Preparation
• English for Academic Purposes
• English Summer Camps (ages 6-17 & adults)
• Winter Camps (Jan-Feb)
• Homestay accommodation
GEOS QCE GC is an English language school in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. The GEOS Queensland College of English philosophy is "Serious Study : Serious Fun!". We offer an excellent environment for students to study and to experience the Gold Coast lifestyle. Our study and social programs will have you speaking English in no time. Facilities include: a shady student courtyard with a barbecue, mini golf course, spacious student lunchroom, well equipped student library, modern computers, televisions, videos, stereos and much more!
Intensive General English Courses, Cambridge First Certificate (FCE) Preparation, CAE, IELTS, High School Preparation Program, English for Young Learners, English plus Activities, Study Tour Programs (Holiday, Adventure), GEOS QCE GC Homestay Program
English Language Company (ELC) is an accredited English school in Sydney, Australia. We offer a range of full-time and part-time English courses including intensive and business English courses. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS and Cambridge FCE and CAE exams. Our General English courses are available at 6 levels - elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, upper-intermediate, pre-advanced and advanced.
Students at ELC learn English quickly and effectively following the most innovative and highest quality programs available today. ELC programs focus on real English for the real world and are developed for students' specific study, work and travel objectives. We also offer work experience / internship programs in Sydney for international students. All ELC teachers are highly-qualified and experienced holding university degrees and the University of Cambridge CELTA or DELTA teaching qualifications.
ELC is registered with the Australian Government and is accredited by English Australia (EA), and by NEAS Australia, an internationally respected accreditation service for quality English language programs.
- General English
- Full-time Intensive English
- Part-time Semi-Intensive English
- Cambridge Exam Preparation - First Certificate in English (FCE) and / or Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
- IELTS Exam Preparation
- International Business English
- English for Hospitality & Tourism
- Homestay Program
- Work Experience/ Internships Programs
Opened in 1998, Byron Bay English Language School (BBELS) is a fully accredited language school centrally located in Byron Bay. Our aim is to provide high quality English Language tuition in a beautiful and natural environment and to compliment this educational experience with a range of activity options.
BBELS has helped thousands of students from many countries to improve their English skills. We are very proud of the high quality of our academic and support services.
Byron Bay is located in northern New South Wales (800km north of Sydney), and not far from the Queensland border (165km south of Brisbane).