Globe Business College Munich: Located in Munich in southern Germany, The Globe Business College Munich (GBCM) is a private college that provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate business courses. In addition, we offer management seminars for individuals who would like to improve their knowledge of sepcific business areas without committing to a full-time study. All our courses are taught completely in the English language and our focus is on the learning needs of the individual. In addition, we offer courses that are geared towards equipping entrepreneurs and those involved in family firms with the skills and competencies to effectively manage their organisations. This is achieved through providing students with a holistic and integrated managerial perpective, enhanced judgement capabilties and an ability to operate effectively in diverse contexts.
- Undergraduate Business Programs - Certificate, Diploma, Degree: Students have the opportunity to undertake a three year staged programme comprised of a Higher National Certificate (in year one), a Higher National Diploma (in year two) and a Bachelor in Business Studies or Bachelor in Marketing (in year three). At each stage, students can choose to progress to the next year of their studies at GBCM or to graduate with an internationally recognised qualification. The option to graduate after years one or two provides flexibility for those who may not want to commit to a three year degree programme or who may want to take time out to work during their studies.
- Advanced Professional Diploma In Management Studies (Edexcel): The Advanced Professional Diploma is an internationally recognised qualification that can be used to enhance career opportunities or to facilitate further study. As the qualification is recognised by both UK and international universities, students can opt to continue their studies at Master level with some of the top universities in Europe (and further afield) upon completion. The programme consists of nine courses which can be taken on a part-time basis (over nine months at weekends). Those with undergraduate degrees or significant work experience are eligible for admission, which means that the programme is suited to middle managers, managers/entrepreneurs who want to grow their business, consultants working with corporate clients or individuals who are looking to bring their academic studies to the next level (credits obtained through this programme can be used for exemptions at Master level).
Courses: Strategic Marketing Management; Supply Chain Management; Leadership of Your Organisation; Developing a Communications Strategy; Managing Finance for Strategic Managers; Managing Change in Organisations; Human Resources Planning and Development; Quality and Systems Management; Management Research; Strategic Planning and Implementation; Advanced Professional Development; Managing Virtual Organisations; Culture Climate Values; Management in the Wider Environment; Managing Financial Principles and Techniques
Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS), Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Located in Luzern in north-central Switzerland (close to the German border), Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We offer high-quality diploma courses, bachelor degree and MBA degree in Hospitality and Global Management as well as postgraduate diploma courses in Hospitality and Culinary Management to students from Germany, Switzerland and around the world.
BHMS is a member of the Bénédict Switzerland chain of schools which is a world-renowned learning organisation, with specialisation in hotel management being offered exclusively at BHMS in Luzern. Here, a selected group of approximately 200 students per year have the opportunity to prepare themselves for the hospitality opportunities available in the world's fastest growing market and career segment - the Service Sector.
Switzerland is perfectly situated in the centre of Europe, bordered by France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Liechtenstein, and is an internationally recognized destination for students seeking quality education in Business & Hospitality Management. Luzern is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva.
Located in Bad Honnef, 20 minutes south of Bonn in Germany's North Rhine-Westphalia region, IUBH School of Business and Management is a university of applied sciences that provides a wide range of career-based Bachelor and Masters degrees - taught in English.
With our attractive Bachelor and Master's degree courses we want to set new standards for the new generation of management. Our programmes are characterised by the effective transfer of subject-specific knowledge and soft skills in order to prepare our graduates for challenging management task.
At the IUBH practical orientation is experienced firsthand. The curriculum has multiple facets which reflect this, for example, the inclusion of internship semesters, discussions and lectures with experts from industry and excursions to companies.
The integration of theory and practice is a daily reality for every student. In the context of its lectures the IUBH offers project work and case studies.
Many of the benefits of studying at the IUBH are possible due to the close cooperation that the IUBH and its faculty maintain with industry. Our faculty has contact to all DAX 30 companies, is recognised in the international market, and well connected in a network with over 1.000 business partners.
Bachelor & Master's Degree Programmes:
- Taught in English
• Aviation Management
• International Event Management
• Hospitality Management
• International Management
• Int. Marketing Management
• Tourism Management
• International Hotel Management (Study & Work)
• MBA International Business
• MBA Clinical Research Management
• Leadership & Management
• International Management
• Engineering Management
• Finance & Accounting
• Health Care
• Human Resources
• IT Management
• Transport & Logistics
Based in Munich and Leipzig, TUM School of Management provides an Executive MBA in Innovation and Business Creation to experienced students and professionals from around the world. The executive program is designed for corporate innovators and entrepreneurs aged 30 and over, with initial academic qualifications and about 5 of years work experience.
Taught in English, the program combines excellent academic management education (MBA) with the systematic development of students' innovation and startup projects.
Our MBA program combines sixty days of academic management education with thirty weeks of project work. Students systematically develop their individual innovation and start-up projects.
Supported by the know-how and infrastructure of the Technische Universität München, HHL and UnternehmerTUM, you will develop new products, services and business models, and create value for your company or your own start-up within the program.
Our lecturers come from the Technische Universität München, the HHL, the University of California Berkeley, as well as from other internationally renowned universities. Tuition takes place mainly on weekends.
Berlin School of Business and Innovation (BSBI) will help you become an exceptional leader in your chosen field of study.
Our school has three concepts at its heart: Enterprise | Leadership | Success.
Our main focus is to help international students and talented graduates to reach their career potential. We train and develop personalities capable of leading businesses.
We aim to deliver the best educational experience for all students. That’s why we collaborate with a range of academic and commercial partners who provide guest speaker events, mentoring and professional opportunities.
In addition, our students will benefit from excellent student support, tailored careers services and affordable tuition fees.
We use the latest business concepts and professional techniques in our curriculum to ensure you learn the most up-to-date methods of business and leadership. Allow your learning to go beyond the classroom as you gain key practical skills through company visits and guest speakers from our commercial partners.
The newly refreshed BSBI campus is located in the heart of Berlin, Schöneberg, a lively district surrounded by beautiful parks, stylish shops, cafes and restaurants and excellent transport links. The business school itself is located near Potsdamer Platz, home of a range of large companies.
Choose to study at BSBI you will gain the confidence, skills and global perspective to stand out among the competition.
- BA in Economics and Business Administration
- BA in Economics and Business Administration with Foundation Diploma
- MSc in International Health Management
- MA in Finance and Investments
- MA in Strategic Marketing
- MA International Tourism, Hospitality and Event Management
- MBA Maritime and Shipping
- Global MBA
GISMA Business School in Hannover, Germany, was launched in 1999 as a joint initiative by the state of Lower Saxony and visionary private-sector enterprises. GISMA is a privately funded, self-administering institution of higher education. Our mission it is to empower management professionals to respond to the special challenges and stringent demands of today’s highly global business environment. Thanks to its inspired concept and backing by numerous commercial and public-sector sponsors and partner organizations, GISMA rates among Europe’s top business schools. Our curricular offerings and extra-occupational courses put junior and senior managers from around the world in touch with a network of export-minded, internationally operating companies whose home base is Germany - a country at the very heart of the pan-European marketplace. Our internationally recognized MBA degrees can be pursued either full time (in 11 months) or part time (in 22 months) the latter program being designed to meet the needs of executives wishing to study without taking a career break. A new program, the part time Young Professional MBA, is specifically tailored to meet the requirements of young managers.
1. MBA program (full time) 11-month course of study in Hannover for young management professionals from around the world who hold a college degree and have already had some job experience. 2. Executive MBA program (part time) Our “International Master’s in Management Program” (IMM) is designed for managerial professionals that have typically worked for an average of ten years, and takes 22 months to complete. 3. Young Professional MBA (part time) GISMA Business School's Young Professional MBA program is a part-time MBA degree for young academics with first work experience.
Mannheim Business School in South-West Germany is one of Europe's leading institutions for business education. Through our close link with the University of Mannheim and its faculty for business administration, we offer a competent, strategic concept for lifelong business education and lead in undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate and executive education. At Mannheim Business School, you receive world-class and comprehensive business education from an excellent, internationally recognized faculty. All professors are leaders in their respective fields of research, with a strong network into business practices.
Mannheim is the only German institution to be accredited by AACSB International, AMBA and EQUIS, the three leading international accreditation organizations (so called 'Triple Crown'). Less than 1% of business schools worldwide can claim the achievement of having all three important accreditations.
Mannheim is located in Southwestern Germany in the region of Baden-Württemberg. It is less than an hour by car from the city of Stuttgart and approximately one hour by air from the cities of Berlin and Munich.
- Mannheim MBA - Master of Business Administration. Available in full-time (12-months) or part-time (24 months) study modes
- ESSEC & MANNHEIM Executive MBA (Part-time)
- MANNHEIM & TONGJI Executive MBA (Part-time)
- Mannheim Master in Accounting & Taxation
- Company programs