MBA schools in Europe: International business school in Germany. Accredited business administration & management degree courses in Frankfurt. Executive education in finance for working professionals. Study MBA abroad programs for Americans & international students.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management in central Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a leading private business school offering a wide range of bachelor, master and doctoral degree courses and continuing education programmes with the focus on finance.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
AccreditationAll of our Bachelor's programmes are nationally and FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation) accredited. Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Hospital & Healthcare Management is accredited by EFMD (European Foundation for Management Development) EPAS (EFMD Programme Accreditation System).
Bachelor Degree Programs:
- Bachelor in Business Administration
- Bachelor in International Management
- Bachelor in Business Administration in cooperation with KPMG
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor in Management, Philosophy & Economics
- Bachelor in Business IT
- Bachelor in Marketing
- Bachelor in Digital Innovation and Fintech
- Bachelor in Finance & Management
Masters Degree Programs:
- Master of Finance
- Master in Management
- Master in Auditing
- Master of Mergers & Acquisitions (LLM)
- Master of Leadership in Development Finance (online)
- MBA International Healthcare Management
- Executive MBA (MBA)
- The Frankfurt MBA (Full-Time & Part-Time)
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our program keeps abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
GISMA Business School in Hannover, Germany, was launched in 1999 as a joint initiative by the state of Lower Saxony and visionary private-sector enterprises. GISMA is a privately funded, self-administering institution of higher education. Our mission it is to empower management professionals to respond to the special challenges and stringent demands of today’s highly global business environment. Thanks to its inspired concept and backing by numerous commercial and public-sector sponsors and partner organizations, GISMA rates among Europe’s top business schools. Our curricular offerings and extra-occupational courses put junior and senior managers from around the world in touch with a network of export-minded, internationally operating companies whose home base is Germany - a country at the very heart of the pan-European marketplace. Our internationally recognized MBA degrees can be pursued either full time (in 11 months) or part time (in 22 months) the latter program being designed to meet the needs of executives wishing to study without taking a career break. A new program, the part time Young Professional MBA, is specifically tailored to meet the requirements of young managers.
1. MBA program (full time) 11-month course of study in Hannover for young management professionals from around the world who hold a college degree and have already had some job experience. 2. Executive MBA program (part time) Our “International Master’s in Management Program” (IMM) is designed for managerial professionals that have typically worked for an average of ten years, and takes 22 months to complete. 3. Young Professional MBA (part time) GISMA Business School's Young Professional MBA program is a part-time MBA degree for young academics with first work experience.
Located in Bad Honnef, 20 minutes south of Bonn in Germany's North Rhine-Westphalia region, IUBH School of Business and Management is a university of applied sciences that provides a wide range of career-based Bachelor and Masters degrees - taught in English.
With our attractive Bachelor and Master's degree courses we want to set new standards for the new generation of management. Our programmes are characterised by the effective transfer of subject-specific knowledge and soft skills in order to prepare our graduates for challenging management task.
At the IUBH practical orientation is experienced firsthand. The curriculum has multiple facets which reflect this, for example, the inclusion of internship semesters, discussions and lectures with experts from industry and excursions to companies.
The integration of theory and practice is a daily reality for every student. In the context of its lectures the IUBH offers project work and case studies.
Many of the benefits of studying at the IUBH are possible due to the close cooperation that the IUBH and its faculty maintain with industry. Our faculty has contact to all DAX 30 companies, is recognised in the international market, and well connected in a network with over 1.000 business partners.
Bachelor & Master's Degree Programmes:
- Taught in English
• Aviation Management
• International Event Management
• Hospitality Management
• International Management
• Int. Marketing Management
• Tourism Management
• International Hotel Management (Study & Work)
• MBA International Business
• MBA Clinical Research Management
• Leadership & Management
• International Management
• Engineering Management
• Finance & Accounting
• Health Care
• Human Resources
• IT Management
• Transport & Logistics
Located in Munich in southern Germany, The Globe Business College Munich (GBCM) is a private college that provides quality undergraduate and post-graduate business programmes. All programmes are taught completely in the English language and the focus is on high quality, practically oriented education. Our educational concept is aimed at individuals who wish to pursue a career in the international environment or potential entrepreneurs who are interested in developing their own enterprises (or working in family-owned companies).
GBCM students come from all walks of life and are diverse in terms of both their cultural and ethnic backgrounds. On average 50% of our students are German with the other 50% being international students.
A 3-year staged program: Higher National Certificate (in year one), a Higher National Diploma (in year two) and a Bachelor in Business Studies or Bachelor in Marketing.
Also: Advanced Professional Diploma In Management Studies (Edexcel)
The University of Applied Sciences, Offenburg was founded in 1964. Today, approximately 2400 students are enrolled in various programs on the two campuses in Offenburg and Gengenbach. In addition to the German undergraduate programs, the University’s Graduate School offers 3 international Master programs. In 2001 the University received the award of “Reform oriented University” for implementing a new controlling concept. In May 2008, Communication and Media Engineering, M.Sc. has been awarded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) as one of the TOP 10 International Master‘s Degree Courses Made in Germany.
• EU Business School (EU) is one of the world´s top business schools recognized for the excellence of its students and faculty.
• EU Munich continues to ambitiously address the ever-changing needs of the business community with undergraduate and graduate courses that aim to prepare our students for careers in business administration, management or finance. The language of instruction is English.
• In recent years, Munich has developed into one of the leading economic centers in Europe. Located close to the Austrian and Swiss borders, at the foot of the Alps, Munich’s influences are abundant.
• Munich offers a unique symbiosis of quality of life and economic opportunity. With its wealth in culture and art, the Bavarian capital is one of the most popular cities in Germany.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA program is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe in the QS Return of Investment Report 2015.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals. Along with this, our MBA graduates earn an immediate return on their investment, with an average salary increase of ten thousand dollars.
Student Review: "I can immediately apply what I’ve learned and help my company achieve success. EU was the best investment I've made in my future."
- Magdalena, Germany - MBA Program