Globe Business College Munich: Located in Munich in southern Germany, The Globe Business College Munich (GBCM) is a private college that provides a range of undergraduate and post-graduate business courses. In addition, we offer management seminars for individuals who would like to improve their knowledge of sepcific business areas without committing to a full-time study. All our courses are taught completely in the English language and our focus is on the learning needs of the individual. In addition, we offer courses that are geared towards equipping entrepreneurs and those involved in family firms with the skills and competencies to effectively manage their organisations. This is achieved through providing students with a holistic and integrated managerial perpective, enhanced judgement capabilties and an ability to operate effectively in diverse contexts.
The advantages of studying at the Globe Business College Munich are clear:
- Practical Orientation:
Our programmes are practically orientated. The courses are designed to provide students not just with theoretical knowledge required in management situations but to provide them with an understanding of how theoretical concepts can be applied in practice. As such, the programmes are aimed at providing participants with a holistic and integrated managerial perspective, enhanced problem solving abilities and an ability to work or effectively manage in diverse contexts.
- International Focus: At GBCM, the international dimension invades all aspects of who we are: from our diverse faculty staff to our multicultural student body. This international environment is advantageous in so far as it contributes to enhanced learning and allows students to experience the challenges and opportunities involved in working in a multicultural environment.
GBCM students come from all walks of life and are diverse in terms of both their cultural and ethnic backgrounds. On average 50% of our students are German with the other 50% being international students.
- The Student as an Individual:
The fact that there is a maximum of 15 participants in each class means that students and lecturers have extensive contact. This one on one relationship and the congenial atmosphere in the college means that students get the attention they require. In addition, the small class size facilitates networking among the student body and encourages participation and interaction.
- Flexible Programmes in English Language:
All of our programmes are conducted completely in the English language and our courses are structured around the needs of the working individual.
A 3-year staged program: Higher National Certificate (in year one), a Higher National Diploma (in year two) and a Bachelor in Business Studies or Bachelor in Marketing.
Also: Advanced Professional Diploma In Management Studies (Edexcel)
Based in Munich and Leipzig, TUM School of Management provides an Executive MBA in Innovation and Business Creation to experienced students and professionals from around the world. The executive program is designed for corporate innovators and entrepreneurs aged 30 and over, with initial academic qualifications and about 5 of years work experience.
Taught in English, the program combines excellent academic management education (MBA) with the systematic development of students' innovation and startup projects.
Our MBA program combines sixty days of academic management education with thirty weeks of project work. Students systematically develop their individual innovation and start-up projects.
Supported by the know-how and infrastructure of the Technische Universität München, HHL and UnternehmerTUM, you will develop new products, services and business models, and create value for your company or your own start-up within the program.
Our lecturers come from the Technische Universität München, the HHL, the University of California Berkeley, as well as from other internationally renowned universities. Tuition takes place mainly on weekends.
The Giessen Master of Business Administration is able to deliver a superior postgraduate program designed to provide the maximum benefit for program participants and alumni. The FH (Fachhochschule) Giessen-Friedberg is a university located in the heart of Germany in Giessen, Hessen. ZEvA Accreditation: Accreditation of this Master of Business Administration degree was issued to the university by ZEvA (Central Evaluation and Accreditation Agency) on 16. February 2001. And the program has been succesfully reacredited in 2007 for another 5 years. ZEvA is the official agency charged by the Akkreditierungsrat, with the accreditation of international courses in Germany.
Giessen is a student town (about 25,000 students are currently enrolled). The academic culture and vibrant student scene greatly affect the atmosphere of the city. Giessen and Friedberg are centrally located and can be easily reached within 1 hour from the Frankfurt area and the Ruhr Basin.
Executive MBA Degree - Duration in total: 60 training days plus preparation work. Language of instruction is English. Obligatory one week stay at Pfeiffer University Charlotte, North Carolina, USA and an intercultural seminar weekend at the partner university in Bergamo, Italy.
Munich Business School (MBS) was founded in 1991 and is the first state-accredited private university in Bavaria. The University offers diploma, undergraduate & post-graduate programs in International Business and Management. Munich Business School has arranged its course selection with respect to the expectations of international companies, and this is why our study program offers more than a subject-specific education.
In addition to modern and practical business studies, we also provide general formative activities and seminars for personality development within our program. Courses in foreign languages and intercultural management are also included in total compliance with the international orientation of our study program. Finally, internships and semesters abroad prepare the students for a successful professional career.
- Bachelor in International Business
- Master in International Business
- Master in Sports Business and Communication
- Part-Time MBA (Master of Business Administration) program General Management
- Full-Time MBA International Management
- Visiting Students Program (1 semester study abroad)
Located in Bad Honnef, 20 minutes south of Bonn in Germany's North Rhine-Westphalia region, IUBH School of Business and Management is a university of applied sciences that provides a wide range of career-based Bachelor and Masters degrees - taught in English.
With our attractive Bachelor and Master's degree courses we want to set new standards for the new generation of management. Our programmes are characterised by the effective transfer of subject-specific knowledge and soft skills in order to prepare our graduates for challenging management task.
At the IUBH practical orientation is experienced firsthand. The curriculum has multiple facets which reflect this, for example, the inclusion of internship semesters, discussions and lectures with experts from industry and excursions to companies.
The integration of theory and practice is a daily reality for every student. In the context of its lectures the IUBH offers project work and case studies.
Many of the benefits of studying at the IUBH are possible due to the close cooperation that the IUBH and its faculty maintain with industry. Our faculty has contact to all DAX 30 companies, is recognised in the international market, and well connected in a network with over 1.000 business partners.
Bachelor & Master's Degree Programmes:
- Taught in English
• Aviation Management
• International Event Management
• Hospitality Management
• International Management
• Int. Marketing Management
• Tourism Management
• International Hotel Management (Study & Work)
• MBA International Business
• MBA Clinical Research Management
• Leadership & Management
• International Management
• Engineering Management
• Finance & Accounting
• Health Care
• Human Resources
• IT Management
• Transport & Logistics
Karlshochschule International University, Karlsruhe
Courses / Programs
Karlshochschule International University provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business degree programs in the heart of Karlsruhe, Southern Germany.
Situated close to the Franco-German border, our Bachelor and Master Degree courses are taught in English by experienced and qualified business professionals.
Our didactic approach is characterized by a triad of instruction, construction and reflection in the individual modules and units.
With the aid of self-regulated, discovery-based and playful learning and based on a foundation of concentrated and sound knowledge, our students shall be enabled to make their own learning experiences, and to integrate their knowledge and skills with previous knowledge and experiences.
All of the degree programs at Karlshochschule are accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation).
Bachelor Degree Programs (taught in English)
- International Business
- Arts and Cultural Mgmt
- International Event Mgmt
- International Tourism Mgmt
- International Energy Mgmt
- International Marketing Mgmt
- International Relations
- Politics Philosophy and Economics
- Citizenship and Civic Engagement
- Globalization, Governance and Law
Master Degree in Management (taught in English)
- New Media
- Creativity & Innovation
- Cultural Change & Society
- Human Resources & Diversity
• For students from Germany & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.