MBA programs in Germany: International business school in Europe. Accredited business administration & management degree courses in Frankfurt. Executive education in finance for working professionals. Study business abroad programs for Americans & international students.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is a leading private business school based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. We have 86 regional education centres throughout Germany and various joint ventures and programmes abroad.
Bachelor Degree Programmes: All of our Bachelor's programmes are nationally and FIBAA-accredited study courses that ensure a thorough training based on current research and the latest practical applications. When you have obtained your Bachelor's degree, you can go on to expand your knowledge in a specific area of specialisation through a Master's degree, or launch your career immediately with a company or institution. Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Banking and Finance Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: International Management Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: BWL (Combined Studies Programme) Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Focus Auditing in cooperation with KPMG e Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: IT (Combined Studies Programme) Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Management, Philosphy & Economics Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Marketing Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Digital Innovation and Fintech (Combined Studies Programme) Bachelor of Arts in Finance & Management
Masters Degree Programmes: At Frankfurt School of Finance & Management you can join a Master’s programme in any of seven specialist divisions – each offering you thorough preparation for a future leadership role; each enabling you to systematically gain that vital edge over your competitors. Most of our Master's programmes are taught in English, helping to open the door to an international career.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programmes: Executive MBA (EMBA) MBA International Healthcare Management
Master of Science: Master of Finance Master in Management Master in Auditing Master of Mergers & Acquisitions (LLM) Master of Leadership in Development Finance - online
Master of Arts: Master of International Business Master of Merger & Acquisitions
Doctoral Programme: The PhD program of the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management will provide you with the right challenges from the fields of finance and management within a research environment that emphasizes the integration of theoretical (propositional) and practical (prescriptive) knowledge. At the Frankfurt school it is also viable to work part-time as an employee or self-employed while completing the program. The program is open to (international) applicants who intend to develop themselves as researchers before pursuing an academic career or other. A strong research orientation and motivation is expected.
GISMA Business School in Hannover, Germany, was launched in 1999 as a joint initiative by the state of Lower Saxony and visionary private-sector enterprises. GISMA is a privately funded, self-administering institution of higher education. Our mission it is to empower management professionals to respond to the special challenges and stringent demands of today’s highly global business environment. Thanks to its inspired concept and backing by numerous commercial and public-sector sponsors and partner organizations, GISMA rates among Europe’s top business schools. Our curricular offerings and extra-occupational courses put junior and senior managers from around the world in touch with a network of export-minded, internationally operating companies whose home base is Germany - a country at the very heart of the pan-European marketplace. Our internationally recognized MBA degrees can be pursued either full time (in 11 months) or part time (in 22 months) the latter program being designed to meet the needs of executives wishing to study without taking a career break. A new program, the part time Young Professional MBA, is specifically tailored to meet the requirements of young managers.
1. MBA program (full time) 11-month course of study in Hannover for young management professionals from around the world who hold a college degree and have already had some job experience. 2. Executive MBA program (part time) Our “International Master’s in Management Program” (IMM) is designed for managerial professionals that have typically worked for an average of ten years, and takes 22 months to complete. 3. Young Professional MBA (part time) GISMA Business School's Young Professional MBA program is a part-time MBA degree for young academics with first work experience.
The University of Applied Sciences, Offenburg was founded in 1964. Today, approximately 2400 students are enrolled in various programs on the two campuses in Offenburg and Gengenbach. In addition to the German undergraduate programs, the University’s Graduate School offers 3 international Master programs. In 2001 the University received the award of “Reform oriented University” for implementing a new controlling concept. In May 2008, Communication and Media Engineering, M.Sc. has been awarded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) as one of the TOP 10 International Master‘s Degree Courses Made in Germany.
• With a network of campuses across Europe, EU Business School (EU) is one of the world's top business schools, and is recognized for the excellence of our students and faculty.
• EU Munich provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degree courses in the fields of business, management and finance, including UK-accredited international business degrees from the University of Roehampton, London UK. The language of instruction is English.
• Our EU Munich campus is strategically located in the heart of Germany’s dynamic southern economic zone where students can benefit from its thriving business environment. EU also has campuses in Barcelona (Spain) and Geneva & Montreux (Switzerland).
• Established in 1973, EU has developed a business education that delivers high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of several campuses in different countries.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe.
• The EU MBA is designed for students with executive or management level experience who want to change their career path, achieve more and develop their existing skillset.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals.
Student Review: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU Business School."
- Andreas, Germany
Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS), Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Located in Luzern in north-central Switzerland (close to the German border), Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We offer high-quality diploma courses, bachelor degree and MBA degree in Hospitality and Global Management as well as postgraduate diploma courses in Hospitality and Culinary Management to students from Germany, Switzerland and around the world.
BHMS is a member of the Bénédict Switzerland chain of schools which is a world-renowned learning organisation, with specialisation in hotel management being offered exclusively at BHMS in Luzern. Here, a selected group of approximately 200 students per year have the opportunity to prepare themselves for the hospitality opportunities available in the world's fastest growing market and career segment - the Service Sector.
Switzerland is perfectly situated in the centre of Europe, bordered by France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Liechtenstein, and is an internationally recognized destination for students seeking quality education in Business & Hospitality Management. Luzern is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva.
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our program keeps abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
• The University of Freiburg, founded in 1457, is one of the oldest universities in Germany and looks back on a long tradition of excellence in teaching and research.
• Whether in the humanities, the sciences or engineering, Freiburg's students and faculty have made a significant impact on the academic world.
• The 11th and newest faculty of the university is the Faculty of Engineering which was established in 1995. It comprises the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Microsystems Engineering offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 1,200 students.
• The University of Freiburg, with 22,000 students, is strongly integrated into the city and most evenings it becomes clear that this is a college town.
• Situated on a new campus at the edge of Freiburg, both departments feature modern facilities for research and teaching including a cleanroom, electronics, optics and chemistry laboratories, robotics laboratories, facilities for tele-teaching, mobile computer pools for students and an engineering library.
• Located in southwest Germany at the foothills of the Black Forest, Freiburg benefits from a mild climate and its proximity to France and Switzerland.