International business schools in Europe: MBA programs in Germany. Accredited business administration & management degree courses in Frankfurt. Executive education in finance for working professionals. Study business abroad programs for Americans & international students.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management in central Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a leading private business school offering a wide range of bachelor, masters and doctoral degree courses and open enrolment executive education programmes with the focus on finance.
At the Frankfurt School, a rich and diverse range of Doctoral programmes at top international level are just as much part of the picture as development courses for people in full-time employment, offering career starters and high potentials a means of greatly improving their professional prospects.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is based in central Frankfurt am Main, with study centres in Hamburg and Munich, and external offices in Nairobi and Beijing. We also have over 80 regional education centres spread across Germany. Frankfurt is the financial centre of Europe's largest economy. It is home to most of the players in the financial sector, such as banks, insurance and investment companies. They are joined by Deutsche Börse and other institutions - such as the European Central Bank and Deutsche Bundesbank. Frankfurt am Main Airport is a major international airport located 12 km southwest of the city centre.
From the airport to Frankfurt School of Finance & Management:
Frankfurt has a good public transport network and it's very easy to reach Frankfurt School. To get from the airport to Frankfurt School please go to the regional railway station (Regionalbahnhof) for S-Bahn, regional and local trains at Terminal 1, Level 1. Trains arrive at and depart from platforms 1 to 3.
We have two U-bahn stations walking distance- Deutsche Nationalbibliothek and Miquel-/Adickesallee. From both run regular trains
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-03-28 were from:
La Habana, Cuba;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
As Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences’s Munich Campus, New European College offers one of the most modern and forward-thinking approaches to business education in Germany.
The academic combination of a research-based approach to education, real world mandatory project weeks and continuous evaluation ensures that students achieve highest level of sustainable employability in the 21st century world of business.
We combine the virtues of the Dutch’s contemporary and practical approach to business education with the modern American model of small classes and real-world academics. In the sea of formulaic business schools, we stand out. By unleashing our students’ individual strengths, we prepare them to outperform in the business world. Our students’ sustained success is our passion and purpose.
1) Bachelor of International Business Administration (BBA) Marketing & Communication
2) Bachelor of International Business Administration (BBA) Economics & Management
3) Bachelor of International Business Administration (BBA) Financial Services Management4) Master of Business Management (MBM) Digital Marketing & Communication
5) Master of Business Management (MBM) Entrepreneurship & Innovation6) Master of Business Administration (MBA) Finance
7) Master of Business Administration (MBA) International Management
The world’s first global International Business Law LL.M. from the University of Muenster, organized in partnership with CBL International is being launched this year with program lectures taking place in Muenster, Germany (10 weeks), Shanghai, China (7 weeks) and New York City, USA (7 weeks). The LL.M. programme is open to all students who already have a degree in law, business, economics or political sciences.
Muenster is located in the north of North Rhine-Westphalia, the most western state in Germany (approximately 390 km / 243 miles west of Berlin and 217 km / 135 miles north-west of Frankfurt.
Our global degree program corresponds uniquely to today’s business world’s demands. Participants will have the opportunity to obtain knowledge essential for successful business transactions on an international level, as well as cross-border lawyering.
Besides insights on intercultural management and international co-operation, issues dealt with during the program include international corporate and investment law, commercial and competition law, tax law and more. Each of these will be dealt with in a regional context that corresponds to the respective venue (Europe, China, USA).
• One of the pioneers in the field of international graduate education in Germany, Esslingen Graduate School offers three accredited master's degree programs taught in English to students from around the world.
• Ideally located in the heart of Europe, our school is situated in Esslingen, only 15km from Stuttgart city centre in the Baden-Württemberg region of southern Germany.
• Alumna Dr. Grace Ng-Krülle, MBA 1999, now a Research Fellow at Solution Forest in Australia wrote: "The Esslingen MBA is a melting pot of culture, a platform for brainstorming ideas and for building relationships that cut across conventional borders."
• Thanks to our dedication to meeting current industry needs, our program keeps abreast of industrial change and respond to the needs of the industry for highly-qualified, international talent at management level.
• We work closely with many renowned companies in the Neckar Valley, such as Bosch, Festo and Daimler.
The University of Applied Sciences, Offenburg was founded in 1964. Today, approximately 2400 students are enrolled in various programs on the two campuses in Offenburg and Gengenbach. In addition to the German undergraduate programs, the University’s Graduate School offers 3 international Master programs. In 2001 the University received the award of “Reform oriented University” for implementing a new controlling concept. In May 2008, Communication and Media Engineering, M.Sc. has been awarded by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) as one of the TOP 10 International Master‘s Degree Courses Made in Germany.
Based in Munich and Leipzig, TUM School of Management provides an Executive MBA in Innovation and Business Creation to experienced students and professionals from around the world. The executive program is designed for corporate innovators and entrepreneurs aged 30 and over, with initial academic qualifications and about 5 of years work experience.
Taught in English, the program combines excellent academic management education (MBA) with the systematic development of students' innovation and startup projects.
Our MBA program combines sixty days of academic management education with thirty weeks of project work. Students systematically develop their individual innovation and start-up projects.
Supported by the know-how and infrastructure of the Technische Universität München, HHL and UnternehmerTUM, you will develop new products, services and business models, and create value for your company or your own start-up within the program.
Our lecturers come from the Technische Universität München, the HHL, the University of California Berkeley, as well as from other internationally renowned universities. Tuition takes place mainly on weekends.
• For students from Germany & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.