Globe Business College Munich: The Globe Business College Munich (GBCM) provides quality business courses at undergraduate and graduate level. All programmes are taught completely in the English language and the focus is on high quality, practically oriented education. GBCM students come from all walks of life and are diverse in terms of both their cultural and ethnic backgrounds. On average 50% of our students are German with the other 50% being international students. Our educational concept is aimed at individuals who wish to pursue a career in the international environment or potential entrepreneurs who are interested in developing their own enterprises (or working in family-owned companies).
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We view our mission not just in terms of improving the academic knowledge and skills of students but also in terms of the development of the individual as a whole. We focus not just on theory, but also on business practice. We are internationally orientated, in terms of the make-up of our faculty, our students and the content of our programmes. We provide a high quality offering to students who value individualised attention and want an education that facilitates them in starting their business careers or moving to the next stage in their professional lives.
Undergraduate & Postgraduate Business Courses: - A 3-year staged program: Higher National Certificate (in year one), a Higher National Diploma (in year two) and a Bachelor in Business Studies or Bachelor in Marketing.
- The Advanced Professional Diploma In Management Studies (Edexcel) - an internationally recognised qualification that can be used to enhance career opportunities or to facilitate further study. Students can opt to continue their studies at Master level with some of the top universities in Europe (and further afield) upon completion.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
The world’s first global International Business Law LL.M. from the University of Muenster, organized in partnership with CBL International is being launched this year with program lectures taking place in Muenster, Germany (10 weeks), Shanghai, China (7 weeks) and New York City, USA (7 weeks). The LL.M. programme is open to all students who already have a degree in law, business, economics or political sciences.
Muenster is located in the north of North Rhine-Westphalia, the most western state in Germany (approximately 390 km / 243 miles west of Berlin and 217 km / 135 miles north-west of Frankfurt.
Our global degree program corresponds uniquely to today’s business world’s demands. Participants will have the opportunity to obtain knowledge essential for successful business transactions on an international level, as well as cross-border lawyering.
Besides insights on intercultural management and international co-operation, issues dealt with during the program include international corporate and investment law, commercial and competition law, tax law and more. Each of these will be dealt with in a regional context that corresponds to the respective venue (Europe, China, USA).
Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS), Switzerland
Courses / Programs
Located in Luzern in north-central Switzerland (close to the German border), Business & Hotel Management School (BHMS) is an accredited hospitality management school. We offer high-quality diploma courses, bachelor degree and MBA degree in Hospitality and Global Management as well as postgraduate diploma courses in Hospitality and Culinary Management to students from Germany, Switzerland and around the world.
BHMS is a member of the Bénédict Switzerland chain of schools which is a world-renowned learning organisation, with specialisation in hotel management being offered exclusively at BHMS in Luzern. Here, a selected group of approximately 200 students per year have the opportunity to prepare themselves for the hospitality opportunities available in the world's fastest growing market and career segment - the Service Sector.
Switzerland is perfectly situated in the centre of Europe, bordered by France, Germany, Austria, Italy and Liechtenstein, and is an internationally recognized destination for students seeking quality education in Business & Hospitality Management. Luzern is conveniently located less than a 1 hour drive from Zurich and approximately 2.5 hours drive from Geneva.
Karlshochschule International University, Karlsruhe
Courses / Programs
Karlshochschule International University provides accredited undergraduate and graduate business degree programs in the heart of Karlsruhe, Southern Germany.
Situated close to the Franco-German border, our Bachelor and Master Degree courses are taught in English by experienced and qualified business professionals.
Our didactic approach is characterized by a triad of instruction, construction and reflection in the individual modules and units.
With the aid of self-regulated, discovery-based and playful learning and based on a foundation of concentrated and sound knowledge, our students shall be enabled to make their own learning experiences, and to integrate their knowledge and skills with previous knowledge and experiences.
All of the degree programs at Karlshochschule are accredited by FIBAA (Foundation for International Business Administration Accreditation).
Bachelor Degree Programs (taught in English)
- International Business
- Arts and Cultural Mgmt
- International Event Mgmt
- International Tourism Mgmt
- International Energy Mgmt
- International Marketing Mgmt
- International Relations
- Politics Philosophy and Economics
- Citizenship and Civic Engagement
- Globalization, Governance and Law
Master Degree in Management (taught in English)
- New Media
- Creativity & Innovation
- Cultural Change & Society
- Human Resources & Diversity
Munich Business School (MBS) was founded in 1991 and is the first state-accredited private university in Bavaria. The University offers diploma, undergraduate & post-graduate programs in International Business and Management. Munich Business School has arranged its course selection with respect to the expectations of international companies, and this is why our study program offers more than a subject-specific education.
In addition to modern and practical business studies, we also provide general formative activities and seminars for personality development within our program. Courses in foreign languages and intercultural management are also included in total compliance with the international orientation of our study program. Finally, internships and semesters abroad prepare the students for a successful professional career.
- Bachelor in International Business
- Master in International Business
- Master in Sports Business and Communication
- Part-Time MBA (Master of Business Administration) program General Management
- Full-Time MBA International Management
- Visiting Students Program (1 semester study abroad)
• The University of Freiburg, founded in 1457, is one of the oldest universities in Germany and looks back on a long tradition of excellence in teaching and research.
• Whether in the humanities, the sciences or engineering, Freiburg's students and faculty have made a significant impact on the academic world.
• The 11th and newest faculty of the university is the Faculty of Engineering which was established in 1995. It comprises the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Microsystems Engineering offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs to approximately 1,200 students.
• The University of Freiburg, with 22,000 students, is strongly integrated into the city and most evenings it becomes clear that this is a college town.
• Situated on a new campus at the edge of Freiburg, both departments feature modern facilities for research and teaching including a cleanroom, electronics, optics and chemistry laboratories, robotics laboratories, facilities for tele-teaching, mobile computer pools for students and an engineering library.
• Located in southwest Germany at the foothills of the Black Forest, Freiburg benefits from a mild climate and its proximity to France and Switzerland.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is a leading, AACSB and EQUIS accredited, research-led business school based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany. We have 86 regional education centres throughout Germany and various joint ventures and programmes abroad.
We offer top class degree courses and continuing education options in seven different programme divisions. We maintain four specialist research centres and run numerous international consulting projects. All educational, research and consulting activities are focused on finance and management. By finance, we mean crossfunctional financial activities at all companies that deal with financial management. And by management, we mean classical corporate leadership, where managers deploy employees and resources in such a way that the company’s goals are met as cost-effectively as possible.
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management originated in the financial sector, but today our services enjoy increasing appreciation in other business sectors as well. In the future, we will be continuing to expand our national and international networking with the business community.
- Bachelor in Banking and Finance
- Bachelor in International Management
- Bachelor in BWL in cooperation with KPMG
- Bachelor in BWL
- Bachelor in Marketing
- Bachelor in Management, Philosophy & Economics
- Bachelor in Digital Innovation and Fintech
- Bachelor in Finance & Management
- Master of Finance
- Master in Management
- Master in Auditing
- Master of Mergers & Acquisitions
- Master of Leadership in Development Finance (online)
- MBA International Healthcare Management
- Executive MBA (MBA)
- The Frankfurt MBA (Full & part-time)